Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback Tell us your ideas of how we can make Saxperience a better place. Also, if we are doing something right... let us know, so that we can do more of it!

Old 13th December 2008, 15:09   #1
MrHoustonp
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Seat Leon
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!
Default An update

It's been mentioned before but I can't find the thread to bump it

I know it's a huge job and takes alot of time, but imo i think the website side needs updating

For instance the home page, the multimedia section to be updated with the latest car show pictures and videos, the guides section to be updated with the how to guides that have been posted on the forums, the 'your cars' to be updated with newer members' cars etc

As I say i know it's a big job, but maybe you have someone you know you can trust with the task?

As I said, it's just an opinion, but it would be nice to see a newer up to date sax-p

MrHouston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2008, 15:12   #2
stu-n-shell
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): posi blue desire vt lookalike
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
stu-n-shell has much to be proud ofstu-n-shell has much to be proud ofstu-n-shell has much to be proud ofstu-n-shell has much to be proud ofstu-n-shell has much to be proud ofstu-n-shell has much to be proud ofstu-n-shell has much to be proud ofstu-n-shell has much to be proud of

i agree i emailed simo a while back about puting my car in the your cars section but he get that many pm's and things it prob got bypassed

my progress thread http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=134399
mod and small retrims pm for price
stu-n-shell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2008, 19:47   #3
bullit
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): toyata hilux
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!

i agree. dont think its changed since i joined
bullit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2008, 20:41   #4
Simop
Administrator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Blue Saxo VTS Turbo/White Megane F1 R26
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!

Yeah, all valid points guys... Im aware the main site is being neglected.

As my time is becoming more and more stretched, Ive been concentrating on developing the dynamic side of Saxperience (forum side), as this is the part you peeps can continually evolve... given the tools to do so.

All cars submitted get filed, event photos, etc are ready to be gallery'd... no data is lost, but I appreciate being stuck in a long queue isn't aceptable either.

I've already committed to updating a few areas this weekend to certain members. I know things need to improve, but if im honest, Im struggling to see a way of opening the webadmin side of things to a wider group. V3 isn't built to be wide-admin friendly... v4 is, but thats not launched yet.

Things aren't that bad though are they... after all, I did give you a christmassy logo

Simo's Turbo Re-build Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme
The Focus is ace! Smooth ride and cheap as chips!
Simo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2008, 21:11   #5
Chr15
Saxperience Addict
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

Car(s): ITB'd Saxo VTS & Mazda 6 MPS
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
Chr15 has a spectacular aura aboutChr15 has a spectacular aura aboutChr15 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simo View Post
Things aren't that bad though are they... after all, I did give you a christmassy logo
Made my year that. Then spoilt when I remembered I hate Christmas.
Chr15 is offline   Reply With Quote