Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 8th October 2008, 14:25   #321
Craddock
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Midlands Region Member

iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Craddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud of

So theres 8, that'll be alright
Old 8th October 2008, 14:26   #322
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): Civic Type R EP3
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!

Tupps bumboy fossie will play probably.....

Im sure Peej will buy this aswell and spend 24/7 365 days a year on it trying to rank up to get golden boots
Old 8th October 2008, 14:27   #323
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Panamera
Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!

jackie can be goalie?
Old 8th October 2008, 14:27   #324
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Fabia vRS
iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!

Harsh man lol
-Jason- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2008, 14:34   #325
Jagztorious
Established Member
South East Region Member

Car(s): SitRon Sackso.
Jagztorious has much to be proud ofJagztorious has much to be proud ofJagztorious has much to be proud ofJagztorious has much to be proud ofJagztorious has much to be proud ofJagztorious has much to be proud ofJagztorious has much to be proud ofJagztorious has much to be proud ofJagztorious has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb View Post
jackie can be goalie?

Sub?.. ..maybe?..

Im up for that, or have 4 vs 4 - with just sax P members!
Old 8th October 2008, 14:34   #326
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

Saying that, is Jason worthy of a place?
Clouds_mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2008, 14:36   #327
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!

Would be some serious rage when Leckie and Robb are playing for a laugh and rest of you are worried about losing online....hahahaha would be comical

PLAY SERIOUS GUYS.....SERIOUSLY AFFECTING MY GAMERSCORE
Old 8th October 2008, 14:40   #328
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

Robbs the most serious person ive ever played on fifa. serious.

I scored an own goal in the last min pissing about and he actually shouted at me.
'youve ruined the fucking game'
'nah mate i ruined the game getting sent off after 7mins'

Also i was saying how jason hacks you down when your 1on1 from behind then i did it for a laugh against him. Jesus christ. I was actually about to break into tears.

Oh and another lol

1-0 i hit the post twice, he scores in the 92 min. Text Msg. 'Absolutely played you off the park'

haha

Cant say i want to play him again lol, im scared hes going to drive to my house and set the fucker on fire.
Old 8th October 2008, 14:44   #329
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Panamera
Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!

Haha Leckies the biggest bullshitter about fifa. serious.

I was smashing him 3-0 so he started fucking around scoring own goals and that. So I went haha, 'your trying to ruin the game so you'll be like' 'ah you only beat me cause I scored own goals' and then you tried to say it like it was my fault that you got sent off when you were the one that hacked me down haha.

And then when you was slating jason for being a cunts trick and hacking you down when you were one on one, I called you a cunts trick cause you do the exact same thing haha and you went offline in a stress.
Old 8th October 2008, 14:47   #330
grantlowery
Established Member

Car(s): Shag Wag
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
grantlowery is a great team player!grantlowery is a great team player!grantlowery is a great team player!grantlowery is a great team player!grantlowery is a great team player!grantlowery is a great team player!grantlowery is a great team player!grantlowery is a great team player!grantlowery is a great team player!grantlowery is a great team player!grantlowery is a great team player!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leckie View Post
Robbs the most serious person ive ever played on fifa. serious.

I scored an own goal in the last min pissing about and he actually shouted at me.
'youve ruined the fucking game'
'nah mate i ruined the game getting sent off after 7mins'

Also i was saying how jason hacks you down when your 1on1 from behind then i did it for a laugh against him. Jesus christ. I was actually about to break into tears.

Oh and another lol

1-0 i hit the post twice, he scores in the 92 min. Text Msg. 'Absolutely played you off the park'

haha

Cant say i want to play him again lol, im scared hes going to drive to my house and set the fucker on fire.
bahaha, thats the funniest thing ive read today.
Old 8th October 2008, 14:47   #331
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb View Post
Haha Leckies the biggest bullshitter about fifa. serious.

I was smashing him 3-0 so he started fucking around scoring own goals and that. So I went haha, 'your trying to ruin the game so you'll be like' 'ah you only beat me cause I scored own goals' and then you tried to say it like it was my fault that you got sent off when you were the one that hacked me down haha.

And then when you was slating jason for being a cunts trick and hacking you down when you were one on one, I called you a cunts trick cause you do the exact same thing haha and you went offline in a stress.
Went offline? haha, only time ive gone off line after playing you was Saturday and thats when i went off around Leeds with the boys.

Oh sorry it was 3-0 not 2-0 when i score 1 own goal.
Old 8th October 2008, 14:47   #332
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

Oh and i aint a bullshitter lol ask Jacko he was on about it last night
Old 8th October 2008, 14:54   #333
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

Man I miss the banter....

Good times when Leckie used to kick Robb from Vegas games......snigger
Old 8th October 2008, 14:56   #334
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

hahahahaa. I honestly had nothing to do with that. We all know he used to have a 10p connection lol.

Router wrapped in tinfoil or something.

I remember the time me and robb had adam in tears and wouldnt speak to us HAHAHAHAHA
Old 8th October 2008, 14:58   #335
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

Hahahaha I wasnt crying. I had something in my eye.
Old 8th October 2008, 15:03   #336
Craddock
Saxperience Forum Bum

Craddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud of

this is hilarious, yeah 4 v 4 would be good. proper arguing lol
Old 8th October 2008, 15:05   #337
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

Just me or does this site suck today.....had like database error every 15mins
Old 8th October 2008, 15:09   #338
Craddock
Saxperience Forum Bum

yeh same
Old 8th October 2008, 15:21   #339
Jacko
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): 08 Golf TDI
Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!

hahaha Robb is very serious...

leckie, i beat you a few times last night...so i think i deserve a place in the starting line up...

was an ace game when i beat you 5-4..120th minute winner..and you where playing the WHOLE time.
Jacko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2008, 15:23   #340
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

haha whole time. i wasnt even in the room. You kept on trying to score i wasnt even there.

Why not tell everybody how many times you attemped to score against nobody lol