Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Digital Photography Discussion

Digital Photography Discussion A place to discuss digital photography, swap tips, tricks and pics!

Old 29th July 2008, 17:10   #101
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorCentral South Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattchewone View Post
Damn never mind want them by the weekend. Do you use any of the gels on the flash you use for hair light? Not used a hair light before not too sure whether to use one or not on thursday.
you should still get them by the weekend. They'll send a paypal request email along with their reply so you can pay straight away... chance are it'll arrive by Friday if they reply today/tomorrow morning.

On the hair light... it's a personal choice to be honest. The only times I've used it were on myself (the majorly blue highlight) and the one the lass recently ( no gel).

personally I prefer non gelled for typical shots but if you're being creative I'd suggest a light correction gelling to give a bit of contrast and more colour definition... the one on me was waayyy over the top (and that was a Full CTB). I'd probably do it again but more like a 1/4 or 1/2 CTB instead.
Barry123 is offline   Reply With Quote