Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates

Saxperience Announcements & Updates Saxperience is continually evolving and adapting. Notices introducing / explaining changes to the functionality of the community will be posted within this forum.

Closed Thread

Old 29th May 2009, 04:06   #41
NickB
Established Member
Content ContributorNorth West Region Member

Car(s): none!
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
NickB is a jewel in the roughNickB is a jewel in the roughNickB is a jewel in the roughNickB is a jewel in the rough

Well iv applied as i could put up alot on ice and general servicing of the car amongst other stuff and im active so see how it goes

CAR SOLD
Old 30th May 2009, 19:43   #42
Simop
Administrator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Blue Saxo VTS Turbo/White Megane F1 R26
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyA View Post
I'd be interested in thiis.

I'll check back here to see if you respond but if not I'll PM you.
Hi Tony,

I can respond here, but the only way to apply for the content contributor group is to join the group within your user CP, as mentioned previously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexR View Post
I've already donated quite a bit of useful content. Willing to help out at times if needed. What do i get in return though?
Hi Alex, You have helped out in the past and I know your opinions (well, most of them ) are respected. Its a bit of a mystery tour at the minute... as you cant fully see what we are trying to create until you are 'in' lol.

What do you get in return? Fame? Seriously, what would you expect to get in return? Throwing in premium access for active contributors is not quite probablt. Ive been chatting about this to others.

By contributing content in the way I have lined up, you'll have the opportunity to author 'official' article content, that won't get lost within a forum post. I guess youve gotta decide for yourself whether this is your bag or not.

Simo's Turbo Re-build Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme
The Focus is ace! Smooth ride and cheap as chips!
Old 30th May 2009, 19:48   #43
evans1089
Saxperience Post Whore
Content ContributorEast Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Ibiza Cupra 204bhp
iTrader Score: 28 (100%)
evans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud of

Alex mate, your not missing much tbh...

Jokes! Its if you have the time and dedication or not to successfully complete and upload some guides. We are here to try and help the forum, and save all the petty posts we get everyday on the forum about "How Do I..?"

Its a great oppertunity to try out and show your skills, and help those that need it.. which i think is great. Giving something back
Old 30th May 2009, 19:52   #44
Simop
Administrator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Blue Saxo VTS Turbo/White Megane F1 R26
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!

Looks like I forgot to say something... I dont intend to use this group just for how-to guides. Its any form of article content thats useful, eg, event reports, regional meet reviews, etc, etc. This opens the net wider

Simo's Turbo Re-build Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme
The Focus is ace! Smooth ride and cheap as chips!
Old 1st June 2009, 00:32   #45
NickB
Established Member
Content ContributorNorth West Region Member

Car(s): none!
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
NickB is a jewel in the roughNickB is a jewel in the roughNickB is a jewel in the roughNickB is a jewel in the rough

Good stuff simo! well back to guides i will be starting work on one shortly

Ill keep you all informed and thanks for accepting me matey

N

CAR SOLD
Closed Thread