Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports > Non Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports

Non Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports Please share photos/videos of your non saxo in this forum.

Old 19th August 2008, 21:16   #61
Badgersport
Established Member
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): 106 xsi 16v, Fiesta Tdci
iTrader Score: 20 (100%)
Badgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to behold

Well got the tyres that i nabbed from work swopped over today. So chucked the steelies on when i got home. Had to use the standard bolts until i get the tappered version to hold the centre caps on:

Then my mate showed up in his Clio 197 Cup to show up the xsi!!

Got a few snaps of the interior. Not sure if much has changed since my last pics but hey ho:

Ste
Old 19th August 2008, 22:10   #62
AlexBp
West Midlands
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Supra,civic GL
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!

looking good ste!

nice on the steelies i quite like it
are they s1 or s2 steelies??
oh really.....
AlexB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2008, 22:44   #63
Badgersport
Established Member

Badgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardsvtr View Post
thats looking pretty cool, wish i had the time for a little project, do you not plan for any performance mods?
Cheers Edwardsvtr. I usually get bored at home so this occupies my time. I plan in the future on a 4-2-1 manifold, race section and a backbox which is hidden like standard. Wouldn't mind a vtr block to have a play with and bolt on with a 1.6 xsi ecu but those mods are for in the future. This is a cheap project and so far cost well below £1000 to get to this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex-VTS View Post
looking good ste!

nice on the steelies i quite like it
are they s1 or s2 steelies??
Thanks Alex. Looking better than i imagined tbh. Im quite pleased. They are S1 steelies which are 5.5" wide. But running them with 175/65/r14 tyres as i can get an unlimited supply from work for free

Ste
Old 19th August 2008, 22:50   #64
AlexBp
West Midlands
Track / Motorsport Prep

AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!

thats why i askes
s2 are 6 inch iirc

didnt know which you had

you running road tyres on the track car then
any plans for track tyres in the future?
oh really.....
Old 19th August 2008, 23:19   #65
Badgersport
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex-VTS View Post
thats why i askes
s2 are 6 inch iirc

didnt know which you had

you running road tyres on the track car then
any plans for track tyres in the future?
Yea the S2 are 6" wide. Would of ideally liked those but the S1's came up at a nice price so had 2 have them.

Will be looking at track tyres once i've got a few track days under my belt. So much stuff i want to buy for it but trying to keep costs down for now until it actually goes on track.
Old 21st August 2008, 22:49   #66
Payney
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Mangooo
Payney is absolutely fabulous!Payney is absolutely fabulous!Payney is absolutely fabulous!Payney is absolutely fabulous!Payney is absolutely fabulous!Payney is absolutely fabulous!Payney is absolutely fabulous!Payney is absolutely fabulous!Payney is absolutely fabulous!Payney is absolutely fabulous!Payney is absolutely fabulous!

Starting to actually look like it's getting there now pal! Will give you a hand sometime when i sort the\a car.

--> Mangoo Progress <--
Payney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2008, 22:54   #67
AlexBp
West Midlands
Track / Motorsport Prep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vts_swedge View Post
Yea the S2 are 6" wide. Would of ideally liked those but the S1's came up at a nice price so had 2 have them.

Will be looking at track tyres once i've got a few track days under my belt. So much stuff i want to buy for it but trying to keep costs down for now until it actually goes on track.
sounds like a good plan
personally after being in joshs with r888s i wouldnt run normal tyres on track again

but they do the job for the first outing or so
and if you shop about in the right places you can pick em up reasonably cheap
oh really.....
Old 22nd August 2008, 13:55   #68
Liam-westcoast
Saxperience Forum Bum
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): 106 quicksilver
iTrader Score: 47 (100%)
Liam-westcoast has a spectacular aura aboutLiam-westcoast has a spectacular aura about

looking good
Liam-westcoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd August 2008, 16:52   #69
jpsaxo
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Mango Westcoast
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!

Looks great mate, will be interesting how this goes against my brothers xsi!!

My 2015 Project thread ---> http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...202333&page=45
jpsaxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2008, 16:27   #70
Badgersport
Established Member

Small update really tbh.

After having the car sat on alloy bolts for a while i managed to source some rallye steelie bolts so could get the centre caps on:

The car hasn't had any brakes since i removed the rear beam. Moving the car around the drive was becoming quite difficault only being able to stop the car with the handbrake so i decided today was the day i bled the brakes. After snapping both bleed nipples at the front and having to bleed the fluid through the flexihoses this is the stuff that came out:

Hmmm tasty

Ste
Old 27th September 2008, 17:15   #71
Yates
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth West Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): MK1 - 1.1 Animal
iTrader Score: 19 (95%)
Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!

nice that mate, made me want to strip mine earlier than i was going to lol

need to get mine put back together first really, then decide what im doing with the engine
Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2008, 22:59   #72
Badgersport
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yates View Post
nice that mate, made me want to strip mine earlier than i was going to lol

need to get mine put back together first really, then decide what im doing with the engine
Cheers Yates, stripping does become addictive. Think it would be a different story if this was my everyday car.

Think your car looks spanking as it is but a nice bit of strippage and a cage =

Ste
Old 28th September 2008, 12:51   #73
Andy_K
Saxperience Post Whore
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Mondeo st tdci & Supercharged vts
iTrader Score: 47 (100%)
Andy_K has much to be proud ofAndy_K has much to be proud ofAndy_K has much to be proud ofAndy_K has much to be proud ofAndy_K has much to be proud ofAndy_K has much to be proud ofAndy_K has much to be proud ofAndy_K has much to be proud ofAndy_K has much to be proud of

Looks really well. Must admit that I have a little soft spot for these.
Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing AndyK's finished project as it's now taking shape!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proffitt View Post
AndyK's project needs finishing, been ongoing for ages now
Andy_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2008, 13:01   #74
Jackman
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth Wales Region Member

Car(s): iTB 205 Rallye, 205 STDT.
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!

Looks a intresting project mate!

Looks much better with the center caps!