Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28th June 2007, 11:22   #11
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Panamera
Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leckie View Post
mmm looks like what i quoted above is the same advice for that router.....

If you struggle, why dont you install VNC, give me your IP, i will connect, change the settings and then we can test it....

If it works you uninstall VNC and reboot you router so you get a new IP incase you dont trust me to have it (which they is fuck all i can do without VNC installed even if i wanted to) Would take 5mins max, to download, install, me remote in and hopefully resolve.

who is your internet provider?
is that a long way of saying you want me to give you permission to look at the naked pictures of my girlfriend on my computer?

naaa sounds good mate, well when/if i get home without throwing myself infront of a train today then ill try that guide, if theres no luck then we can try that remote acess doo-dar...

BT is/are interweb provider.