Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > General Forums > Newbies Forum...

Newbies Forum... This is a place for new members to pop in and say Hi... Don't be shy.

Old 23rd June 2018, 00:40   #1
dmg_uk

dmg_uk is on a distinguished road
Smile Hello everyone :)

I've been visiting this website for many years but never got around to joining until now so hello

I have been restoring my 1.6 Saxo vtr for the past year or so, for now I'm happy with it, at least for now, I'm sure I will find other things to do on it soon lol

First bought it in 2006 when I was an 18 year old kid with no license, never got around to passing my test so the car sat on my parents driveway for the last 12 years, back on the road now though and after alot of love shown to it, I think it's looking pretty good, would love to upload some pictures to show you all.

Love seeing other peoples saxos, my car only has 50k on the clock and the body work is in good condition, just one or 2 small dents and a few chips, but for the age of the car it's in good nick I think

Anyway if somebody could show me how to upload photos? cheers
dmg_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2018, 10:05   #2
MartinObviously
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepScotland Region Member

Car(s): Peugeot 106 1.1 Turbo Peugeot 106 1.5D Turbo Peuge
MartinObviously is infamous around these parts

Hi

So the car has sat for 12 years? :O that's a long time.

Belts, oil, bushes, brakes will all need attention. that's a lot of work! Get some pictures up:

Best way to upload pictures is to host them via tinypic or some other site (not photobucket) and then put the link into the picture button on a post.