Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 24th January 2007, 10:37   #1
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!
Default Pro Evo Tournament

Anybody up for starting one?

What we could do is…..

Collect a list of names…Then draw up the fixtures. You play each person three times in one sitting, each game is a 10min match. The best out of 3 matches take the points…3 for a win 1 for a draw. Example..

Leckie V Saxodan

First game I win.
Second game he wins
Third game he wins.

He would get the 3 points.

If it was a win a piece and a draw it would be 1 point each.

Each game has to be played within a week. Then end of the week you report back with your results and the table will be updated. You then play the next person when you can within that week then again you would update us with the scores and the points will be added. If for example you find yourself playing me it would be our job to set the game up when we can both play. If you don’t play within the week you both loses out on the points?

All part of a little fun, they are a few guys now with Pro Evo on here and its getting a little boring playing the same person all the time now

If we can get a list up soon we can set up the games and a table.

All bit of harmless fun, could say its £2 to join and winner of the league at the end takes all the cash? Or it could free and so what happens.

Lets see some interest and I will sort out the proper rules if people are up for it .
Clouds_mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2007, 10:40   #2
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Panamera
Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!

would love to but my router wont let me...
Old 24th January 2007, 10:41   #3
Easty
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): Revo Stage 1 Leon FR
Easty has a brilliant futureEasty has a brilliant futureEasty has a brilliant futureEasty has a brilliant futureEasty has a brilliant futureEasty has a brilliant futureEasty has a brilliant futureEasty has a brilliant futureEasty has a brilliant futureEasty has a brilliant futureEasty has a brilliant future

i would do it if it was free, because i am well shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_D View Post
I was close to it, so frustrating...my arm was aching like fuck, my dick was sore and my face was hurting from twisting it so much in desperation
Easty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2007, 10:42   #4
Tupps
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 172 Cup
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Tupps is absolutely fabulous!Tupps is absolutely fabulous!Tupps is absolutely fabulous!Tupps is absolutely fabulous!Tupps is absolutely fabulous!Tupps is absolutely fabulous!Tupps is absolutely fabulous!Tupps is absolutely fabulous!Tupps is absolutely fabulous!Tupps is absolutely fabulous!Tupps is absolutely fabulous!

I'd be up for this mate..i'd use my mates 360

Still not found a good enough deal for me to splash the cash on my own

EDIT - Leckie 15k Posts....Whore
Tupps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2007, 10:43   #5
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

Easty -Ok free it is then lol....

Robb - how many times, call Xbox helpdesk they are ment to be good and will get you online in a couple of minutes

Tupps - Could you get to play every week tho mate?
Old 24th January 2007, 10:45   #6
S34MER
East Midlands
West Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Skoda Fabia VRS
iTrader Score: 18 (100%)
S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!

I'd be up for this, but Im afraid i've only got a PS2 so its not gonna happen!

Turbo Diesel is where the future lies

Bow to the VRS
S34MER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2007, 10:46   #7
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!

Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leckie View Post

Robb - how many times, call Xbox helpdesk they are ment to be good and will get you online in a couple of minutes
Probably need to get gold subscription first but yeh will get round to getting it soon.

Whats the number for xbox support again, 0770.....???

Old 24th January 2007, 10:46   #8
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S34MER View Post
I'd be up for this, but Im afraid i've only got a PS2 so its not gonna happen!
might aswell buy a 360.
Old 24th January 2007, 10:47   #9
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

get fucked dont ring me lol.

I duno its on the xbox site, the sooner you do it the better
Old 24th January 2007, 10:48   #10
S34MER
East Midlands

S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!

fuck that!! i'll stick with my PS2 lol!

out of interest how much are they?

Bow to the VRS
Old 24th January 2007, 10:49   #11
Tupps
Saxperience Hardcore!

Tupps is absolutely fabulous!Tupps is absolutely fabulous!Tupps is absolutely fabulous!Tupps is absolutely fabulous!Tupps is absolutely fabulous!Tupps is absolutely fabulous!Tupps is absolutely fabulous!Tupps is absolutely fabulous!Tupps is absolutely fabulous!Tupps is absolutely fabulous!Tupps is absolutely fabulous!

I could more than likely play every week mate yeah - and i aim to have my own in the next few weeks....fingers crossed

Might get delayed due to getting own house
Old 24th January 2007, 10:50   #12
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S34MER View Post
fuck that!! i'll stick with my PS2 lol!

out of interest how much are they?
haha wins the award for most contradiction in one post ever.

you can get the basic sets for at little as 200squid.
Old 24th January 2007, 10:51   #13
S34MER
East Midlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb View Post
haha wins the award for most contradiction in one post ever.

you can get the basic sets for at little as 200squid.
lol shat ap you slag!

Right then, that can go to No.1 on the Birthday List lol

Bow to the VRS
Old 24th January 2007, 10:54   #14
Tupps
Saxperience Hardcore!

Dont get the basic.....it's got to be premium or nothing
Old 24th January 2007, 10:58   #15
Easty
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): Revo Stage 1 Leon FR
Easty has a brilliant futureEasty has a brilliant futureEasty has a brilliant futureEasty has a brilliant futureEasty has a brilliant futureEasty has a brilliant futureEasty has a brilliant futureEasty has a brilliant futureEasty has a brilliant futureEasty has a brilliant futureEasty has a brilliant future

my premium was £319 with gears of war, rainbow 6 vegas & pro evo 6. I bought another wireless pad so it was £350 all in
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_D View Post
I was close to it, so frustrating...my arm was aching like fuck, my dick was sore and my face was hurting from twisting it so much in desperation
Easty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2007, 11:01   #16
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

How is every for saying the gaming week starts on the 5th of Feb (monday) and results for that week needs to be in for 11th of fed (sunday)

then blah blah for the next week so you get the picture.
Old 24th January 2007, 11:22   #17
Lee_P
Saxperience Forum Bum
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTR MK2 : ( no moreeee got galaxy now
Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!

cant wait to get broadband ide be up or this
Old 24th January 2007, 11:26   #18
welshy2k
Established Member

Car(s): BMW Series 5
welshy2k is on a distinguished road

the SaxP Pro evo league lol good idea SOMEONE should market the idea
Old 24th January 2007, 11:31   #19
saxodan
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): Golf
saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!

Im deffo up for this, gets boring beating leckie all the time
saxodan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2007, 11:39   #20
saxodan
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): Golf
saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!

oooo we could do something uber l33t n3rd style and implement this bad boy-

http://www.opensourcescripts.com/dir/PHP/Games/198.html

All get user accounts etc and start up a mini leauge with usernames and onlne tables etc
saxodan is offline   Reply With Quote