Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Photoshop Chat...

Photoshop Chat... Use this forum to chat about general Photoshop related things...

Old 1st January 2012, 11:33   #1
Maxwell
Established Member
Ireland Region Member

Car(s): Fiesta ST-2, Saxo VTS ph2
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Maxwell has a brilliant futureMaxwell has a brilliant futureMaxwell has a brilliant futureMaxwell has a brilliant futureMaxwell has a brilliant futureMaxwell has a brilliant futureMaxwell has a brilliant futureMaxwell has a brilliant futureMaxwell has a brilliant futureMaxwell has a brilliant futureMaxwell has a brilliant future
Default need my vts chopped please!

My mrs is going to be taking over the reigns of my vts! We have been weighing up options of colourage and firing a few options into the mix! my saxo looks vibrant beside my diamond white fiesta rs turbo, but my mates fiesta rs1800 is done in newer frozen white, and the saxo looks cream beside it...so if we go white we want a shade change!

Also before i sold the mim raffinos, i was going to do the saxo "Ford Ultimate Green" with the gloss black strips and gloss black raffinos...with the we rivets done green etc! But i sold the raffinos on and lost interest! But my mrs is feeling the white, black and purple theme, and imo i think it would work

so......

option 1: Ford Frozen white car, all the black strips and the spoiler done piano/gloss black (like a mk2 focus rs colour scheme), with the vts wheels in the piano black but with a purple lip, and the badges on the boot done the same purple

option 2: Purple car, all the black strips and the spoiler done piano/gloss black (like a mk2 focus rs colour scheme), with the badges and the vts wheels also in the piano/gloss black!

option3: "Ford Ultimate Green" car with the gloss black strips and gloss black vts wheels, with the lip done ford ultimate green

saxo in question:

focus rs for the frozen white and the piano black:

focus rs for the ultimate green and the piano black:

and a diablo for the purple:

thanks in advance!
Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote