Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > General Forums > General Chat...

General Chat... This forum is for general chit-chat, banter, exchange of information, etc. Pretty much everything goes... within reason!

Old 9th February 2019, 14:12   #21
Bedford126
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Civic ep3 type r powered by TDI NORTH
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
Bedford126 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo67 View Post
Haha complete prick am I ?Well at least i'm useful mongtard.
Yep prick.

Yet we aren’t the ones who take “time” to remove a windscreen then “time” to fit one. Time must be free. Yet a brand new one fitted with warranty is £75.

I smell retard.
Old 28th February 2019, 13:12   #22
Adam32
L-plater

Adam32 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedford126 View Post
Yep prick.

Yet we aren’t the ones who take “time” to remove a windscreen then “time” to fit one. Time must be free. Yet a brand new one fitted with warranty is £75.

I smell retard.

You can say what you want, as it's you who is the retard. I paid £70 for the car from a neighbour and spent £20 on a windscreen from the scrap yard. I spent a further £14 on the polyurethane windscreen bonding. I then fitted some brake pads and shoes that I got ultra cheap on Ebay (£20 all in) i also fit a cheap water pump. With the price of the MOT, everything came to under £150. I just sold the car to a woman on facebook for £350. That's at least £200 profit for a few hours of work. I don't know how much you earn, but I guess you must be on thousands of pounds a day if you think £200 is bad for a few hours work.

The fact that I now have an extra £200 in my pocket, it's you who is the retard!
Adam32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2019, 09:14   #23
stevo67
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): Ex saxo owner.
stevo67 has much to be proud ofstevo67 has much to be proud ofstevo67 has much to be proud ofstevo67 has much to be proud ofstevo67 has much to be proud ofstevo67 has much to be proud ofstevo67 has much to be proud ofstevo67 has much to be proud ofstevo67 has much to be proud ofstevo67 has much to be proud of

The fact that you possibly fitted counterfeit brake pads & shoes from ebay & endangered someone's life.Go figure fucktard.
stevo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2019, 09:19   #24
Bedford126
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Civic ep3 type r powered by TDI NORTH
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
Bedford126 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam32 View Post
You can say what you want, as it's you who is the retard. I paid £70 for the car from a neighbour and spent £20 on a windscreen from the scrap yard. I spent a further £14 on the polyurethane windscreen bonding. I then fitted some brake pads and shoes that I got ultra cheap on Ebay (£20 all in) i also fit a cheap water pump. With the price of the MOT, everything came to under £150. I just sold the car to a woman on facebook for £350. That's at least £200 profit for a few hours of work. I don't know how much you earn, but I guess you must be on thousands of pounds a day if you think £200 is bad for a few hours work.

The fact that I now have an extra £200 in my pocket, it's you who is the retard!
No I am literally on 1k a day so it’s not me who is retarded is it? This is why I spend 50% of my time on holiday whilst you work your tits off for £200 hardly worth getting out of bed for.