Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > General Forums > Vehicle Insurance
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Vehicle Insurance Please use this forum to discuss vehicle insurance companies, services, quotations, recommendations, etc.

Old 11th September 2013, 13:03   #101
GolfJay
Saxperience Post Whore
Content ContributorEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): 1985 E28 BMW 525E 2.7
GolfJay is on a distinguished road

Do you guys do multi-car policies? And if so, do you do classic multi-car policies? Both modified of course.
I'm a lovely person. I'm not kidding, I really am!
GolfJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2013, 08:25   #102
Tim-Prestigea
Prestige Insurance

Tim-Prestige is on a distinguished road

Hi Jay
We don't actually have a multi-car policy per se but we do like this type of arrangement and so we can give extra discounts for additional cars, etc.
Re Classic policies, we can't do classic cars which are modified, only standard.

Ring 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 for a quote!
www.prestigekeepmoving.com
Tim-Prestige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2013, 10:39   #103
Tim-Prestigea
Prestige Insurance

SUBJECT - If we haven’t rung you back the same day, please ring us back as we’ve tried to call you without success!!! Please read on....

We’ve had a bit of an issue about calling people back with their quotes. Normally we can quote over the phone but there are times when we need to refer directly to the underwriters.

What we’ve noticed (& this is why we withdrew the Online Quote Form) is that when we ring people back, our call is not being answered because either the caller display on their phone says Unknown or Withheld, or people are busy and just don’t answer, or we can’t connect.

If we haven’t rung you back the same day, please ring us back as we’ve tried to call you without success!!!

Many thanks.
With kind regards
Tim

Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com/p/car-clubs.html)

Provided by The A&A Group Limited (www.taagl.com)

Quotations – 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile

Old 25th September 2013, 10:37   #104
Tim-Prestigea
Prestige Insurance

Multi-Car

I’ve had quite a few messages lately requesting whether we do multi-car.

We don't actually have a multi-car policy per se but we do like this type of arrangement and so we can give extra discounts for additional cars, etc.

Bit of recent feedback –
•I got a quote off you guys and was the best I've had so far! Will be taking my policy out in a couple weeks.
•Highly recommended for car insurance, no messing about, extremely quick quote over the phone, i'll be in touch - thanks again!!!
•I have been told by a few people your really good, chat in a minute, thanks.

With kind regards
Tim

Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com/p/car-clubs.html)

Old 25th September 2013, 11:07   #105
Giraffe
Saxperience Addict

iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Giraffe is on a distinguished road

Tim, do you deal with Imports/classic car policies?
Giraffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2013, 11:10   #106
Tim-Prestigea
Prestige Insurance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
Tim, do you deal with Imports/classic car policies?
Hi Giraffe
We do imports but only standard classics (or those with very few mods).

Old 2nd October 2013, 10:38   #107
Tim-Prestigea
Prestige Insurance

If your car insurance is due in October, please ring us! The last 3 months have been our best ever!

Here is some more recent feedback –

· Received a brilliant price from you yesterday for my brother in law. The renewal price from XX was £650.00 in total (inc breakdown etc). Your price was £450.00 in total (inc breakdown etc). He was more than happy to proceed and paid for the policy. Moses was really helpful...!!!!!

· Just taken out insurance for separate policies with prestige because their quote beat XXX by almost exactly £100., making them £306 cheaper than YY renewal! Friendly, answered the phone immediately, managed to spell my name without asking- altogether pleasant experience.

· well its all positive here. both car due for renewal as we were on XX multicar scheme , brill for one year then slammed the price up, Moses sorted me a cracking deal out for both cars , was prompt with the feedback and called when he said , i was at work so i asked for an evening call , no problem and all mods declared.

· Well I can happily say you've just got yourself another customer. I phoned this morning and spoke to a lovely lady called Jade and she gave me a great price. Thanks Prestige.

· Spoke to a really helpful bloke called Tony on Tuesday who quoted me 395 with all mod's declared + named driver. Cheaper than my renewal without mod's. Needless to say I 'phoned them back today to take him up on his offer. Thanks loads Tony.

Many thanks.

With kind regards
Tim

Old 9th October 2013, 11:09   #108
Tim-Prestigea
Prestige Insurance

September was our second best month ever for sales, and our best month ever for people renewing their policies with us!

Recent feedback –

· Saved me £150....

· Got the cheapest quote so far, looks like I'll be insuring with you guys! Thanks!

· I’m not renewing with XX this year thanks to you guys. Lol. Saved me a good few hundred this time round. Finally I've got a more reasonable insurance cost.

· Spoke to Moses on Friday to get a quote, after having a renewal price from XX Insurance at £682, Prestige managed to do it for £400!! Superb! thanks guys!

· Just got mine sorted out and was the cheapest going by far, Many thanks guys for the great service.

· Got my renewal today, they wouldn't play ball, phoned yourselves, job done. Can't remember the last time insurance was so little hassle, I'm well impressed.

· Big thanks to Moses @ Prestige. He best my renewal by £138.98! Signed on dotted, no faffing, job done

With kind regards
Tim

Old 16th October 2013, 10:54   #109
Tim-Prestigea
Prestige Insurance

As we’ve been frequently asked about modifications, I’d just like to clarify that we are a mod-friendly insurer as well as covering standard cars also.

With kind regards
Tim

Old 23rd October 2013, 10:23   #110
Tim-Prestigea
Prestige Insurance

Hot off the press – FREE MOT when you renew your car insurance with us!

As from today – this permanent offer: every person who renews their car insurance policy on the Prestige Keep Moving car insurance scheme will be entitled to a FREE MOT worth up to £54.85 with Halfords Autocentres! Just renew your insurance with us before your renewal date and we’ll send you the voucher.

With kind regards

Tim

Free MOT with Halfords worth up to £54.85 when you renew with us!

Old 30th October 2013, 18:00   #111
Tim-Prestigea
Prestige Insurance

Please don’t forget to ring us if your car insurance is due in November.

Hopefully, recent feedback about our scheme will persuade you! –

· Thanks for the call back. the quote i've just had is fantastic need to find out what's going on with my current insurer.

· Sorted me with my insurance...I'm paying about £3 a month more but getting Full Comp, protected NCB etc.

· I know I've already praised Prestige a few posts ago, but I wanted to do it again! I just had to phone them for something to do with my payments and it's so refreshing to deal with people at an insurance company who are so friendly. I didn't catch the name of the guy I spoke to unfortunately but the manner in which he dealt with me was so much better than the way the usual big corporate companies do.

· Same here, signed up with them today for about £60 less than my other quotes.

· They were 180 less than my next competitive.

· Sorted insurance today through prestige,very helpful agent and although not the cheapest quote I had,but not by much, it had the best excess of all my quotes. Came in at £389 with £350 excess most my other quotes wanted £525 excess and were only about £40 cheaper.

· Got my insurance with prestige today. They beat my renewal for £250 and best (price comparison site) quote for £111! And that's with mods and recent claim. In the end I went for option with more extras and paid bit more but they were by far the best! Called back as promised and all...Thumbs up guys!

· Have just taken out a policy with prestige after ringing up today. Absolutely smashed the renewal price which was double what you guys quoted even with a load more mods declared and extras on top. Was probably on hold for all of a minute max each time I rang up which was a blessing compared to some where can be on hold for ten minutes plus.Ticks all the boxes so far.

With kind regards

Tim

Old 30th October 2013, 18:01   #112
Tim-Prestigea
Prestige Insurance

Please don’t forget to ring us if your car insurance is due in November.

Hopefully, recent feedback about our scheme will persuade you! –

· Thanks for the call back. the quote i've just had is fantastic need to find out what's going on with my current insurer.

· Sorted me with my insurance...I'm paying about £3 a month more but getting Full Comp, protected NCB etc.

· I know I've already praised Prestige a few posts ago, but I wanted to do it again! I just had to phone them for something to do with my payments and it's so refreshing to deal with people at an insurance company who are so friendly. I didn't catch the name of the guy I spoke to unfortunately but the manner in which he dealt with me was so much better than the way the usual big corporate companies do.

· Same here, signed up with them today for about £60 less than my other quotes.

· They were 180 less than my next competitive.

· Sorted insurance today through prestige,very helpful agent and although not the cheapest quote I had,but not by much, it had the best excess of all my quotes. Came in at £389 with £350 excess most my other quotes wanted £525 excess and were only about £40 cheaper.

· Got my insurance with prestige today. They beat my renewal for £250 and best (price comparison site) quote for £111! And that's with mods and recent claim. In the end I went for option with more extras and paid bit more but they were by far the best! Called back as promised and all...Thumbs up guys!

· Have just taken out a policy with prestige after ringing up today. Absolutely smashed the renewal price which was double what you guys quoted even with a load more mods declared and extras on top. Was probably on hold for all of a minute max each time I rang up which was a blessing compared to some where can be on hold for ten minutes plus.Ticks all the boxes so far.

With kind regards

Tim

Old 30th October 2013, 18:25   #113
chompy
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepScotland Region Member

Car(s): Because racecar
chompy is on a distinguished road

Do you cover cars with roll cages?
chompy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2013, 21:12   #114
DaCrazyOne
Frequent Poster

Car(s): JuliustoogyJD
DaCrazyOne is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chompy View Post
Do you cover cars with roll cages?
You need special insurance for it, if it is a show one get rid of it. Got rid of mine wasn't prepared to pay an extra few hundred just for it, plus cops will tend to look more at car and pull you over as I was. Even tho I just got the car few months back with it in I was pulled 4 times. Without it in not been pulled since. Maybe just area or not sense car before but to have one in its not worth it just to show a bit of metal that looks nice and well costs more on insurance not worth it.
DaCrazyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2013, 22:58   #115
Rossp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral Counties Region MemberContent ContributorSouth East Region MemberEast Anglia Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): BMW 5x M50d.
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
Ross is on a distinguished road

Prestige cover roll cages yes, but that restricts the underwriter selection so the cost may appear t go up as the previously cheapest underwriter might now not cover you.

Made £0 difference to my quote but I'm an old fart etc.
Old 4th November 2013, 10:22   #116
Tim-Prestigea
Prestige Insurance

Hi Chompy
Sorry for the delay, I was away last week.
Yes, Ross is correct

Old 6th November 2013, 10:34   #117
Tim-Prestigea
Prestige Insurance

Again, we recorded our second best month ever for this scheme last month. As a few have pointed out, we either get our best or second best month every new month such is the popularity of the scheme!

· Well I must say Prestige battered every one I have had quotes from. I rang to day and spoke to Jade who was fantastic. I left all details with her all mods declared etc. Jade rang me back with in the hour with a quote that was far cheaper on a like for like basis than any one else, saying that they were cheapest full stop never mind like for like. All normal insurance companies would not quote due to having an FMIC fitted but they would cover all other mods, however even without declaring the FMIC Prestige were still over £270 cheaper any way. X1, X2, X3 and X4 could not quote. X5 would not quote as I keep the car on the road as they don't insure in my area for keeping cars on the road too high risk even though we prob only get 7 cars a day down our road but hey never mind. Prestige beat X6 by £412. They beat X7 by £198. And last one I tried was X8 they beat them by £156. I am chuffed to bits at the huge saving's. I would highly recommend Prestige.

· Claim feedback from me: Someone drove into back in May. Repair was approved at a garage of my choice, using parts supplied by another forum member (cheers Rich) and all happened quickly and smoothly with the assessor raving about how unique the car is and how it couldn't be written off even if original dealer sourced parts were to be used. Delighted with the service.

· Called you guys today for a quote. All mods declared (brakes, engine, suspension, interior, exhaust and the full works) and came back as £800 pretty pleased with that considering i'm only 22! Good over the phone service and the guy I spoke to was very helpful and knew how to deal with the car unlike other companies i've tried who don't have a clue what my engine is and don't seem to want to dig deeper to find out. Will be going with Prestige I think when it comes to insurance time!

· I'd recommend these guys y'all. Great customer service, different underwriters and actually know what modifications are on a car. Really good prices.

With kind regards

Tim

Old 7th November 2013, 09:00   #118
12u55
Established Member
North Wales Region MemberEast Midlands Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): 3dr Desire sleeper... ^Made it into PFC...^
12u55 is on a distinguished road

Do you honour named drivers no claims? Say My brother is on insurance atm as a named driver, 2 years no claims, if he were to get a new policy, would you honour the two years ncb?
12u55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2013, 10:30   #119
Tim-Prestigea
Prestige Insurance

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12u55 View Post
Do you honour named drivers no claims? Say My brother is on insurance atm as a named driver, 2 years no claims, if he were to get a new policy, would you honour the two years ncb?
Afraid we wouldn't but we would bear this in mind when quoting

Old 9th November 2013, 15:42   #120
Quinny1995
Regular Poster

Car(s): Saxo 1.1 Icelandic grey. Audi a3 s-line white
Quinny1995 is on a distinguished road

My insurance with a years no claims on my 1.1 saxo is £3051 on my 08 plate audi a3 it's £1320, they try and rip you off big style with saxos
Quinny1995 is offline   Reply With Quote