Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports

Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports Please share photos/videos of your saxo in this forum.

Old 5th February 2009, 23:22   #261
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorCentral South Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
wheels should freshen it up. i think you should keep the lights and stick cold air feed through it.
Now that's a plan... I want to keep the standard airbox and lob a green panel filter in it but modify the upstream ducting to improve the flow... that would be a minter actually...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybiss View Post
4.50 and a blow job

pm me a price...

and the colour as im sure mines a tranny and is quartz silver...
sux 2 b u.... this is EZR silver (Arctic Silver).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex-VTS View Post
needs lowering
ummm... alex... dadsayer and mothersayer are coming to guildford tomorrow to celebrate 24 glorious years of my existence... he offered to bring down the new shocks a springs... decisions decisions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxo180 View Post
Should look nice and fresh with the wheels and grille. Just need some standard headlights next me thinks
Is this so you can buy them? naaa I think I'll have a crack with the lower coding of inner bit before I give up lolz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushy_23 View Post
Looking good my man. As said on Facebook me likes the headlights but they dont seem to popular with the rest of zee bunch!
Im glad someone like them at least! cheers mate must catch up with you lot soon!!
Barry123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2009, 23:23   #262
Karl
Saxperience Hardcore!
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): LY R26
iTrader Score: 10 (100%)
Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!

I dont think the headlights look that bad either tbf.
Karl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2009, 23:31   #263
LEE_VTR1
Saxperience Post Whore
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): RB RS 200
iTrader Score: 15 (100%)
LEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team member

sayer you know my feelings on the morette's buddy

whens it coming down a little bit?
Old 5th February 2009, 23:31   #264
craig180p
Yorkshire
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 1989 Golf GTi Clipper
iTrader Score: 74 (100%)
craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post
They don't look bad at all, I just want them on my car instead
Quote:
Originally Posted by jw1325 View Post
I heard a prick with a quiff stays there.
craig180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2009, 23:38   #265
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorCentral South Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxo180 View Post
They don't look bad at all, I just want them on my car instead
haha... cool at least some of you like them

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEE_VTR1 View Post
sayer you know my feelings on the morette's buddy
you wanted to rub the morettes vigorously against your genitals... I actually can't remember what you said about them?

Not sure on the lowering (open question to you, alex and willsy tbh)... see I can do everything bar the torsion bar myself at Sayer Towers but I'd have to wait till easter, or I can up with kit one weekend (fortnight or something)... ummmmmm

Actually I need to pick up a raceland manifold from wolverhampton in a fortnight... shit shit shit what to do
Old 5th February 2009, 23:41   #266
willsy
West Midlands
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): '64 Volvo V40 R’Design, '89 Ph1 309 GTi, ‘97 Mk1 S
iTrader Score: 125 (100%)
willsy is absolutely fabulous!willsy is absolutely fabulous!willsy is absolutely fabulous!willsy is absolutely fabulous!willsy is absolutely fabulous!willsy is absolutely fabulous!willsy is absolutely fabulous!willsy is absolutely fabulous!willsy is absolutely fabulous!willsy is absolutely fabulous!willsy is absolutely fabulous!

Ads we can do it before Alex and Lee go off to Yankland if you want. The 4 of us can go crazytown on it and do a corner each, itll be done in no time

What are you looking for from it, any thoughts on height? Ill assume by being an e-legend you wont be disappointing us by just fitting springs and that you'll have some form of proper kit inclusive of dampers?

willsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2009, 23:50   #267
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by willsy View Post
Ads we can do it before Alex and Lee go off to Yankland if you want. The 4 of us can go crazytown on it and do a corner each, itll be done in no time

What are you looking for from it, any thoughts on height? Ill assume by being an e-legend you wont be disappointing us by just fitting springs and that you'll have some form of proper kit inclusive of dampers?

when are they gaying off on their gay-honeymoon?

I've gone for an Apex 35mm sports kit inc. dampers... It's no track car so the apex will do me well I feel... at least I hope!

Fit the raceland as well... that could be fun...
Old 5th February 2009, 23:54   #268
AlexBp
West Midlands
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Supra,civic GL
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!

we comense the love cruise on the 26th mate
and come back on the 13th
oh really.....
AlexB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2009, 23:56   #269
Skorpion
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): Koleen
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Skorpion has a brilliant futureSkorpion has a brilliant futureSkorpion has a brilliant futureSkorpion has a brilliant futureSkorpion has a brilliant futureSkorpion has a brilliant futureSkorpion has a brilliant futureSkorpion has a brilliant futureSkorpion has a brilliant futureSkorpion has a brilliant futureSkorpion has a brilliant future

Car is coming along awesoming'eningly Mr Sayer Man!

Wheels will look loads better once they're on.

If you need hand doing suspension at the garage I'm up for a play on the saxo. Alex will only want to stick his winkle in your petrol tank!

Seriously though mate, awesome car, I like it with the morettes on! Keep them!
Skorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2009, 23:58   #270
AlexBp
West Midlands
Track / Motorsport Prep

AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!

get it right rich
it goes in the magnex

did you not see the channel 5 special?!
oh really.....
Old 5th February 2009, 23:58   #271
Skorpion
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): Koleen
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Skorpion has a brilliant futureSkorpion has a brilliant futureSkorpion has a brilliant futureSkorpion has a brilliant futureSkorpion has a brilliant futureSkorpion has a brilliant futureSkorpion has a brilliant futureSkorpion has a brilliant futureSkorpion has a brilliant futureSkorpion has a brilliant futureSkorpion has a brilliant future

Thought I saw you on the Alex!
Skorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th February 2009, 00:00   #272
AlexBp
West Midlands
Track / Motorsport Prep

i was lurking behind the beetle stealing its innocence
oh really.....
Old 6th February 2009, 00:28   #273
Graemep
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth West Region Member

Car(s): FN2 Civic Type-R
Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!

Wheels look spot on ads

I am a big fan of the morettes I wanted them on my saxo but was to cheap to buy them LOL

Can't wait to see it at the shows
Graeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th February 2009, 00:29   #274
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
we comense the love cruise on the 26th mate
and come back on the 13th
ooooooooooo meaning we could do it.... want dya reckon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skorpion View Post
Car is coming along awesoming'eningly Mr Sayer Man!

Wheels will look loads better once they're on.

If you need hand doing suspension at the garage I'm up for a play on the saxo. Alex will only want to stick his winkle in your petrol tank!

Seriously though mate, awesome car, I like it with the morettes on! Keep them!
wow. cheers man! I just want to get it to a certain point before summer tbh... fingers crossed.
Old 6th February 2009, 02:00   #275
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 1. AX 2. Mk2 Saxo VTR 3. MK4 R32 DBP
Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!

Coming on nicely mr sayer, the ecu wont be long

Predator_R32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2009, 05:22   #276
beastgtir
Established Member

Car(s): Soon to be another Honda!
beastgtir is a name known to allbeastgtir is a name known to allbeastgtir is a name known to allbeastgtir is a name known to allbeastgtir is a name known to allbeastgtir is a name known to all

looking good ads, least you'l do more then 60 mph on the motorways now
beastgtir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2009, 11:08   #277
LEE_VTR1
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): RB RS 200
iTrader Score: 15 (100%)
LEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adsayer View Post
you wanted to rub the morettes vigorously against your genitals... I actually can't remember what you said about them?

Not sure on the lowering (open question to you, alex and willsy tbh)... see I can do everything bar the torsion bar myself at Sayer Towers but I'd have to wait till easter, or I can up with kit one weekend (fortnight or something)... ummmmmm

Actually I need to pick up a raceland manifold from wolverhampton in a fortnight... shit shit shit what to do
aha no i didnt but i had the same idea as you and colour coding the center recessed part surrounding the lights.

a fortnights time would be cool dude we will be free anyways to do it before yankland as willsy puts it, then at easter when your getting your suction rig you can come back up to see us again aha

ooo raceland mani any other mod's coming sayer, wouldnt it be best to get a decat pipe too and just refit your cat for mot's??? have a free flowing system for everyday use that way would also free up some little horses

Last edited by LEE_VTR1; 7th February 2009 at 11:11.
LEE_VTR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2009, 22:11   #278
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!

yee haa just had a PM from Steve (Badgersport) saying the Manifold should be being picked up tomorrow and delivered to Sayer Towers Guildford Division.
Old 10th February 2009, 22:17   #279
AlexBp
West Midlands
Track / Motorsport Prep

looks rather good sayer

do you need it fitting perhaps??
oh really.....
Old 10th February 2009, 22:29   #280
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
looks rather good sayer

do you need it fitting perhaps??
hahah... I think I'll be alright cheers dude - although it could be a right slag fitting so I hear???

I decided not to bother getting the suspension kit down here - I'll just fit it at easter.