Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates > Suspected Scammer Info

Suspected Scammer Info Unfortunately an increasing number of members are being scammed, despite strict trading guidelines being in place. Please use this forum to collate all information about suspected scammers, to make investigation/prosecution easier.

Old 6th July 2008, 19:59   #361
muhuha
Frequent Poster

Car(s): saxo 1.1
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
muhuha is a jewel in the roughmuhuha is a jewel in the roughmuhuha is a jewel in the roughmuhuha is a jewel in the rough

RCD what details give you put on the small claims? Just yours im guessing? EIther way ive gone to my local police station and got sod all so going to a proper one that has proper police init rather than old people talking to one another.
muhuha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2008, 20:26   #362
boarer2004
Saxperience Forum Bum
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): saxo 1.4 westcoast, vts
iTrader Score: 17 (100%)
boarer2004 is just really niceboarer2004 is just really niceboarer2004 is just really niceboarer2004 is just really niceboarer2004 is just really nice

im really doubting buy anything off here now i cant believe this guy got away with so much money before people realized he was out to con all those people it should of been raised buy the first person who was owed the product or a refund only thing i will consider is picking up with cash in hand or if something is set up a bit more advanced as the itrader where a section for no item recieved / refund can be set up
boarer2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2008, 21:26   #363
luthor1
Established Member
Track / Motorsport Prep

iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
luthor1 is a splendid one to beholdluthor1 is a splendid one to beholdluthor1 is a splendid one to beholdluthor1 is a splendid one to beholdluthor1 is a splendid one to beholdluthor1 is a splendid one to beholdluthor1 is a splendid one to beholdluthor1 is a splendid one to behold

Isn't PayPal supposed to be a secure intermediary?

they fail every single time. Oh they find in your favour?? Well WHOOPTIDOO!!!

Makes no difference, you get shafted anyway.

and the police? What a joke!

Too much "Road Wars" or "police camera action" to make.

GrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Andy
luthor1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2008, 23:21   #364
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorCentral South Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nij View Post
well i am getting no luck from the police, and i cant afford small claims at the moment, BUT i will be taking him to court within the next 2 months if he dont pay up.

also sean if u want my details to pass to the police send me a pm please
no offence... don't be an idiot... he isn't going to pay up.
Barry123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2008, 23:29   #365
muhuha
Frequent Poster

muhuha is a jewel in the roughmuhuha is a jewel in the roughmuhuha is a jewel in the roughmuhuha is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by adsayer View Post
Nope and we dont have much evidence.. even more reason to give me his address.
Old 6th July 2008, 23:32   #366
Nij
Yorkshire
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Citroen C4 VTR Coupe Porsche 924
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
Nij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boarer2004 View Post
im really doubting buy anything off here now i cant believe this guy got away with so much money before people realized he was out to con all those people it should of been raised buy the first person who was owed the product or a refund only thing i will consider is picking up with cash in hand or if something is set up a bit more advanced as the itrader where a section for no item recieved / refund can be set up
itrader is very good - i was stupid to buy off him, and in hindsight I should have known better - but i got all excited about the parts i wanted........

Quote:
Originally Posted by adsayer
also sean if u want my details to pass to the police send me a pm please
none taken - and i know he wont payup - but until i have the spare funds to take him to court i am stuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by luthor1
Isn't PayPal supposed to be a secure intermediary?

they fail every single time. Oh they find in your favour?? Well WHOOPTIDOO!!!

Makes no difference, you get shafted anyway.

and the police? What a joke!

Too much "Road Wars" or "police camera action" to make.

GrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Andy
the police were not very helpful for me i admit.but yes, paypal is safe, almost 100% safe.
if everyone used it when buying from itrader this situation wouldnt happen

Not my Paxo's progress thread
162.4BHP VTR! Now gone, but not forgotten!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouldy87
Your car is like a irritated wasp
Nij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2008, 23:36   #367
tobomoto
Established Member
East Anglia Region Member

Car(s): zx7r, 28 seater optare
iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
tobomoto has a spectacular aura abouttobomoto has a spectacular aura about

i got most of my money back from paypal. glad i paid using it but im still gutted for everyone else.
tobomoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2008, 23:47   #368
Ashleyp
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent Contributor

Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhuha View Post
Nope and we dont have much evidence.. even more reason to give me his address.
going round to his house will land you in more trouble than he will be in

stupid comment, and should be deleted
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_saxo View Post
some lad pulled up a type R, and had a sticker on the back. If it ain't jap it's crap. I thought what a bender
Ashleyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2008, 00:57   #369
saxo_bigbass
Established Member

Car(s): audi a3
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
saxo_bigbass is a jewel in the roughsaxo_bigbass is a jewel in the roughsaxo_bigbass is a jewel in the rough

as if hes given youthe right address anyway
Old 7th July 2008, 10:42   #370
muhuha
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyPrigmore View Post
going round to his house will land you in more trouble than he will be in

stupid comment, and should be deleted
What going round someones houses gets you in trouble... yea right.

It's better than letting the little shit get away with it seeing as there is sod all we can do. Deserves his hands chopped off.
Old 7th July 2008, 11:37   #371
Scattle
Saxperience Addict
South East Region Member

Car(s): Megane 225 Cup
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Scattle is absolutely fabulous!Scattle is absolutely fabulous!Scattle is absolutely fabulous!Scattle is absolutely fabulous!Scattle is absolutely fabulous!Scattle is absolutely fabulous!Scattle is absolutely fabulous!Scattle is absolutely fabulous!Scattle is absolutely fabulous!Scattle is absolutely fabulous!Scattle is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:

It's better than letting the little shit get away with it seeing as there is sod all we can do. Deserves his hands chopped off.
You can go to the Police, as stated numerous times, rather than doing nothing. If you go round there, and hurt him etc....etc you'll get yourself in trouble aswell...
Scattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2008, 12:08   #372
Ashleyp
Saxperience Hardcore!

Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
yeah it will actually.. your probly wanting to go "beat the shit out of him" well if you do, he will probly take the piss by having you arrested for assult

oh and he'll probly still get away with your money
Quote:
some lad pulled up a type R, and had a sticker on the back. If it ain't jap it's crap. I thought what a bender
Old 8th July 2008, 12:31   #373
Aly
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region MemberNorth East Region Member

iTrader Score: 25 (100%)
Aly has a spectacular aura aboutAly has a spectacular aura aboutAly has a spectacular aura about

I just want to say something on the guy who said Paypal couldn't retrieve the money from the guy.

About a year ago I owed someone £150 because they disputed something I sold legitimately. I told Paypal the guy was scamming me and I wouldn't pay up. 2 Weeks later I had a debt collecting company on my phone telling me to pay up otherwise they would pay a visit (luckily I got my item back in once piece), I don't see why Paypal would do this for all you guys.
Aly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2008, 12:34   #374
Mike_08
Established Member
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Subaru Impreza WRX
Mike_08 has a brilliant futureMike_08 has a brilliant futureMike_08 has a brilliant futureMike_08 has a brilliant futureMike_08 has a brilliant futureMike_08 has a brilliant futureMike_08 has a brilliant futureMike_08 has a brilliant futureMike_08 has a brilliant futureMike_08 has a brilliant futureMike_08 has a brilliant future

all you can do is accept the fact you got fucked! that 'john' who worked for dhl on here still owes me £100 for set of leather doorcards and a new parcel shelf this is going back before xmas btw
Quote:
Originally Posted by tweedie View Post
You sir are a bloody legend!!!
Mike_08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2008, 00:10   #375
Gabbastard
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aly051 View Post
I just want to say something on the guy who said Paypal couldn't retrieve the money from the guy.

About a year ago I owed someone £150 because they disputed something I sold legitimately. I told Paypal the guy was scamming me and I wouldn't pay up. 2 Weeks later I had a debt collecting company on my phone telling me to pay up otherwise they would pay a visit (luckily I got my item back in once piece), I don't see why Paypal would do this for all you guys.

Funnily enough, when I had a fake "no goods supplied" claim against me, paypal spared no time in getting the debt collectors onto me. I asked them if theyd do it to nik to get my money back and their official standpoint was "oh we dont comment on individual cases". Its my fucking case you mongo bastard, comment on it.

Theyre a shower of useless bastards.

To the guy who said he couldnt afford to take him to court, borrow the £35 fee to take him to small claims, you dont need a solicitor.
Gabbastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2008, 01:03   #376
Aly
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region MemberNorth East Region Member

iTrader Score: 25 (100%)
Aly has a spectacular aura aboutAly has a spectacular aura aboutAly has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabbastard View Post

Theyre a shower of useless bastards.
Couldn't agree with you more. They would rather not pay out a claim in certain circumstances than to hassle with debt collectors.

Did you never try ringing them, ignore all the choices on the phone just get through to someone. When I had Paypal issues I got through to America and they are surprizingly helpful for such a pathetic lame excuse for a company.
Aly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th July 2008, 17:19   #377
serco
L-plater

Car(s): Saxo mk2 VTR
serco is on a distinguished road

i just think, that people that arnt member, sorta have even less limited acsess to the site.. i loved looking throught the for sale section..
and even if people are members YOU can still get mugged off..!
think about it logically its was £15quid to become amember..?
then mug few people off.. you have ur money back.. ive had it done to me before!
bt then when your buying things online its a risk u have to take, just like Ebay its self!

i apologize for the little rant.. but, its got to be said!
serco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th July 2008, 19:28   #378
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

Serco. Going premium isnt about money it secures with us contact and adress details
Old 11th July 2008, 19:29   #379
serco
L-plater

Car(s): Saxo mk2 VTR
serco is on a distinguished road

ok, could i give you my mobile number (witch is contract) and ill conferm my address over the fone!?
serco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th July 2008, 19:39   #380
Ashleyp
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by serco View Post
ok, could i give you my mobile number (witch is contract) and ill conferm my address over the fone!?
no

if you want to become a premium member.. then sign up to be one

you cant have special rules for everyone.. makes a mod / admin job stupily complicated

its fine how it is.. become a premium member.. or wait till you have 100 posts
Quote: