Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates > Suspected Scammer Info

Suspected Scammer Info Unfortunately an increasing number of members are being scammed, despite strict trading guidelines being in place. Please use this forum to collate all information about suspected scammers, to make investigation/prosecution easier.

Closed Thread

Old 23rd June 2011, 00:32   #1
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Phase 2 Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Tammy_VTS can only hope to improve
Default MunkyBoy

Bought and paid for an instrument pod and a set of "mint" vtr wheels a week ago

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=383176

on the 16th MunkyBoy said

Quote:
Cheers mate. I'll sort the courier out when I get home from work today. Ill drop you a PM with my mobile / tracking numbers when this is done.
Since then no contact, pm ignored and his mate was even going to remind him on Saturday evening, no tracking info, no mobile number and more annoyingly no wheels or instrument pod

refund the £80 fella I have had to escalate at Paypal to get my money back and as you know they will refund me !!!!!
Old 23rd June 2011, 00:49   #2
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

I'd expect him to reply to this tbh, he's a fairly active member and very well known on here.

Not everyone can post things right away so if he's not been on try asking in the se section as a few guys will be able to contact him for you.
Old 23rd June 2011, 00:53   #3
Brenz
Regular Poster

Car(s): Saxo Desire 1.1
Brenz is on a distinguished road

If you are going to assume everyone is a scammer because they havent been online for a few days why even bother buying on here?

It may be hard to realise but people can have lives in the real world and things happen that are not planned and things may take priority of sending some items.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brenz For This Useful Post:
Old 23rd June 2011, 08:54   #4
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

Brenz read the post i made where did i say he is a scammer because he hasn't been online for a few days?

As you clearly have difficulty understanding the details, i have broken it down to make it easier for you to understand.

So just for you here goes

1. he said he would arrange a courier the next day when he got home from work
2. since then he has been pm'd been online and not replied
3. i have had NO (are we clear thats not any) contact for a week
4. before making this scammer thread i gave him the opportunity to reply several times
5. if you have a problem and can't send but have managed to be online manners would dictate you just say something or perhaps you think he is entitled to just send the items whenever he feels like it?
6. In future read a thread properly and don't make things up as it makes you look like an idiot.
7. If a week wasn't reasonable to wait then why do you think paypal allows to raise it to a claim after 7 days or do you know better than them as well?
8. Everyone who got scammed by tisandy a few weeks ago also claimed as soon as they could (ie after 7 days) were they are wrong to do that (he also had not sent things out)
9. Where did i say i assumed he was a scammer? "the forum title is "suspected scammer"

And lastly what the fuck has it got to do with you where and when i buy items from?
Old 23rd June 2011, 09:07   #5
deks36
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Car(s): Peugeot 307, Nissan Juke, 206 Grand tourisme
iTrader Score: 83 (100%)
deks36 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenz View Post

It may be hard to realise but people can have lives in the real world and things happen that are not planned and things may take priority of sending some items.

Sorry I disagree if someone takes your money for items they have a duty to send those items as promptly as possible. I mean would you be happy if you paid for yoru shopping online and the supermarket didnt delivery it for 3 weeks and ignored you if you called them about it.?

If someone can't complete the transaction as they said they would the very least they should do is contact the purchaser with an explanation
Old 23rd June 2011, 09:09   #6
MickyWelsh172
Established Member
North East Region Member

Car(s): Clio Sport 172
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
MickyWelsh172 is on a distinguished road

MunkyBoy seems like a genuine user on here, but on the flip side, if someone's selling something, and THEY say they will give you the details of postage etc, then come online and give no explanation, then i'd be worried too?
Old 23rd June 2011, 09:10   #7
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

Brenz just to confirm he has been online since

Last Activity: 18th June 2011 18:08
Old 23rd June 2011, 09:15   #8
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

MickyWelsh1984 tbh m8 i think he probably is genuine seller either he must have some kinda crisis or problem, but the trouble is needed the wheels and have had to buy others elsewhere. All he has to do is refund and that proves he is genuine.
Old 23rd June 2011, 09:15   #9
rey
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): :(s)rac
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!

I think people should avoid you as a buyer tbh.

You seem like a nightmare to sell to.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rey For This Useful Post:
Old 23rd June 2011, 09:18   #10
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

Quote:
I think people should avoid you as a buyer tbh.
yep thats right just wanting what i have paid for is just sooooooo unreasonable and selfish lmfao
Old 23rd June 2011, 09:21   #11
rey
Saxperience Post Whore

rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!

Not at all.

But patience is a virtue, not everything comes within a week, and you seem to kick up a fuss after no time at all.

Stick to eBay
Old 23rd June 2011, 09:23   #12
holdawayt
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Nissan 200sx S14a
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
holdawayt is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy_VTS View Post
Brenz read the post i made where did i say he is a scammer because he hasn't been online for a few days?

As you clearly have difficulty understanding the details, i have broken it down to make it easier for you to understand.

So just for you here goes

1. he said he would arrange a courier the next day when he got home from work
2. since then he has been pm'd been online and not replied
3. i have had NO (are we clear thats not any) contact for a week
4. before making this scammer thread i gave him the opportunity to reply several times
5. if you have a problem and can't send but have managed to be online manners would dictate you just say something or perhaps you think he is entitled to just send the items whenever he feels like it?
6. In future read a thread properly and don't make things up as it makes you look like an idiot.
7. If a week wasn't reasonable to wait then why do you think paypal allows to raise it to a claim after 7 days or do you know better than them as well?
8. Everyone who got scammed by tisandy a few weeks ago also claimed as soon as they could (ie after 7 days) were they are wrong to do that (he also had not sent things out)
9. Where did i say i assumed he was a scammer? "the forum title is "suspected scammer"

And lastly what the fuck has it got to do with you where and when i buy items from?

Drop the attitude.
Just because Tisandy scammed you does not mean everyone here is out to do the same. If you want instant service - go to a scrap yard and pay extra. Have you seen how much Munkyboy is selling? Give the lad chance to sort it out before you go off on one declaring him a scammer.

Edit - Just read in his for sale thread that he's moved house this week too!! Give the guy a break

Last edited by holdawayt; 23rd June 2011 at 09:25.
Old 23rd June 2011, 09:29   #13
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

Again fella read the thread properly are you having trouble understanding or reading it, would audio or bigger letters help you at all ?

Patience has fuck all to do with it manners is a bigger thing and to tell someone they will courier it the next day and send you the details then ignore you for now 8 days is just plain rude. If he had told me he couldn't send it for at least 8 days i would never of entered into a deal. Just how patient would you like me to be? Please explain why you think people can expect to be paid promptly for something and then send it whenever they feel like or is that what you do and your feeling a bit awkward ?
Old 23rd June 2011, 09:33   #14
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

@holdawayt

ok np YOU send me the £80 and get it back off the seller then we will all be happy you seem to have completely ignored the fact that he has been back online since so clearly not too busy moving to do that eh ?

Do you really think that Paypal would allow escalation after an unreasonable time? Nope thats right 7 days so i guess your another smart arse who knows better than Paypal in fact i am guessing from your post you think you know better than everyone, and RE READ his post HE NEVER said he was moving someone else did so we don't actually know thats true do we ?
Old 23rd June 2011, 09:34   #15
VTHall
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Black corsa c SXI.
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
VTHall is on a distinguished road

oh dear, oh dear.
Facepalm
Old 23rd June 2011, 09:38   #16
rey
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Again fella read the thread properly are you having trouble understanding or reading it, would audio or bigger letters help you at all ?

Patience has fuck all to do with it manners is a bigger thing and to tell someone they will courier it the next day and send you the details then ignore you for now 8 days is just plain rude. If he had told me he couldn't send it for at least 8 days i would never of entered into a deal. Just how patient would you like me to be? Please explain why you think people can expect to be paid promptly for something and then send it whenever they feel like or is that what you do and your feeling a bit awkward ?
I waited over two weeks with no contact before, I didn't cry like a little bitch about it.

Several online shops can take over a week and a half to send the item.

Also, he definitely has just moved house.
Old 23rd June 2011, 09:39   #17
VTHall
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Black corsa c SXI.
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
VTHall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey View Post
I waited over two weeks with no contact before, I didn't cry like a little bitch about it.

Several online shops can take over a week and a half to send the item.

Also, he definitely has just moved house.
a pm would have been good just to let the girl know.
even if he is moving house, after all he has been online.
Facepalm
Old 23rd June 2011, 09:41   #18
rey
Saxperience Post Whore

True, but even still it's usually pretty easy to see who's scamming and who isn't.

Like I said, some patience is needed.
Old 23rd June 2011, 09:43   #19
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

Quote:
That makes you what ?

I refer you to this comment by the seller

Quote:
Cheers mate. I'll sort the courier out when I get home from work today. Ill drop you a PM with my mobile / tracking numbers when this is done.
tbh there is nothing more to say cos you are clearly not bright enough to digest an adult converstation
Old 23rd June 2011, 09:47   #20
holdawayt
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Nissan 200sx S14a
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
holdawayt is on a distinguished road

Quote:
@holdawayt

ok np YOU send me the £80 and get it back off the seller
No.

Quote:
Do you really think that Paypal would allow escalation after an unreasonable time? Nope thats right 7 days so i guess your another smart arse who knows better than Paypal in fact i am guessing from your post you think you know better than everyone, and RE READ his post HE NEVER said he was moving someone else did so we don't actually know thats true do we ?
I think you're a very traumatized lady / wimpy lad. Tisandy clearly hurt you in more ways than we could imagine and now your trust has gone out the window.

I refer you to the first 3 words of my original comment. Toodle do x