Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates > Suspected Scammer Info
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Suspected Scammer Info Unfortunately an increasing number of members are being scammed, despite strict trading guidelines being in place. Please use this forum to collate all information about suspected scammers, to make investigation/prosecution easier.

Closed Thread

Old 23rd June 2011, 13:13   #81
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Phase 2 Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Tammy_VTS can only hope to improve

Quote:
You dont see all my posts.
Well i certainly didn't see one saying it was crazy to start a scammer thread about tisandy within a week
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:14   #82
gaz4399
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 1275 mini
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
gaz4399 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy_VTS View Post
but the trouble is needed the wheels and have had to buy others elsewhere.

Quote:
Why would i want to claim it back if you sent me the goods ?

these posts seem to contradict each other
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:15   #83
MunkyBoy
Established Member
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

Car(s): 1. MK2 Chalked VT'd 1.1 2. MK1 VTS
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
MunkyBoy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
It maybe cos u need to respond to the dispute and end it thru that m8 if not gimme a shout later on today and let me know

cheers
That is through the dispute. I responsed, saying give refund. It then took me to the next page, where I pressed the issue refund button and got this.

I'll try again later today, I'll make time.
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:15   #84
rey
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): :(s)rac
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!

Quote:
Why would i want to claim it back if you sent me the goods ?

Lack of understanding hmmmm if i knew what was happening i would of understood but sadly i am not a practising psychic
Say I had an accident on the way to the post office, I get injured, am then unable to get online for a couple of days but then after say, a week, I post it to you, come online to inform you what has happened to find you've put in a claim on paypal and have then been slandering me online?

Learn some patience, give it 10-14 days before you automatically assume you're being ripped off.

+ if you were that desperate for wheels you would have either arranged to collect them or sorted something closer to home.
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:17   #85
rey
Saxperience Post Whore

rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!

Quote:
Well i certainly didn't see one saying it was crazy to start a scammer thread about tisandy within a week
You were though.

You just got lucky he was actually scamming.

You've done exactly the same thing here, dragging someone's reputation down, with no real cause to other than your impatience.
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:18   #86
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

gaz4399 you are getting confused, i was stating in one post that i had to go and buy some wheels from another source which i did, and then u have added another totally irrelevant post about a theoretical conversation i was having with rey about why would i want to claim some money back if i had of bought something off him and he had of sent it !
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:19   #87
gaz4399
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 1275 mini
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
gaz4399 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
gaz4399 you are getting confused, i was stating in one post that i had to go and buy some wheels from another source which i did, and then u have added another totally irrelevant post about a theoretical conversation i was having with rey about why would i want to claim some money back if i had of bought something off him and he had of sent it !
fair enough, it was just a little confusing, i thought for one minute you wanted two set of wheels
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:21   #88
MunkyBoy
Established Member

Just to put this a little more in perspective.

You paid:

Quote:
Date:
15 Jun 2011
Time:
23:47:16 BST
You opened a dispute on paypal against me:

Quote:
20/06/2011 12:27 BST - Buyer: Dispute filed
So all of this 7 days and shizzle that I apparently didn't contact you for... You gave me (lets not count the wednesday... it was nearly midnight) Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and then opened the disput Monday morning? Thats two working days if I'm counting correctly?

As i said before, I am trying to refund the money. But you do learn to have a little more patience before jumping in with the paypal bodyguards.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MunkyBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:22   #89
rey
Saxperience Post Whore

^^case and point.
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:23   #90
Westgarth
Established Member
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Vauxhall Corsa SXI+ Saxo Furio 1.4
Westgarth is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey View Post
Say I had an accident on the way to the post office, I get injured, am then unable to get online for a couple of days but then after say, a week, I post it to you, come online to inform you what has happened to find you've put in a claim on paypal and have then been slandering me online?

Learn some patience, give it 10-14 days before you automatically assume you're being ripped off.

+ if you were that desperate for wheels you would have either arranged to collect them or sorted something closer to home.

After reading all this... tbh if someone said to me they were posting my item i have paid for the next day or so and 1week had gone by without any contact from the seller i would be asking questions too. Farenough the seller was having problems at home etc but still no reason not to contact the buyer to say sorry mate blah blah to tell him the story and sort it all out etc before it coming to this.

If i was selling somthing and i got caught up with family problems or what not, i would contact the buyer to say whats happening. I have had experience before where i posted the wrong item to a buyer and i didnt relise till 2days after, which i contacted the buyer of the item to tell him which this ended in a refund due to the other buyer not sending the wrong item back to me. Everyone makes mistakes

Just got to remember next time when you buy an item to get a phone number to ring if theres any questions about posting etc.
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:24   #91
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

^^^ case and point
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:24   #92
MunkyBoy
Established Member

Just to add to this, what would happen if I was strapped for cash and had to wait for the funds to be transferred to my bank account from paypal to pay for the courier? That takes 3 working days anyway...

So if I had done that, I wouldn't even have had the money in my current account to pay the courier before you'd put in a claim!

But yeah, give it a bit more time next time.
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:25   #93
rey
Saxperience Post Whore

You can't say that Tammy.

You left 2 workings days and a weekend for something to arrive before filing a claim.

IMO you shouldn't be allowed in the sale sections, as you're a nightmare.
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:25   #94
MunkyBoy
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westgarth View Post
After reading all this... tbh if someone said to me they were posting my item i have paid for the next day or so and 1week had gone by without any contact from the seller i would be asking questions too. Farenough the seller was having problems at home etc but still no reason not to contact the buyer to say sorry mate blah blah to tell him the story and sort it all out etc before it coming to this.

If i was selling somthing and i got caught up with family problems or what not, i would contact the buyer to say whats happening. I have had experience before where i posted the wrong item to a buyer and i didnt relise till 2days after, which i contacted the buyer of the item to tell him which this ended in a refund due to the other buyer not sending the wrong item back to me. Everyone makes mistakes

Just got to remember next time when you buy an item to get a phone number to ring if theres any questions about posting etc.
Sorry, I'll tell my mum to stop trying to die so I can hop on the saxo forum to let the guy know I'll be a day or two later posting his wheels.

Get a fucking grip. Real life takes priority.
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:28   #95
Westgarth
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunkyBoy View Post
Just to add to this, what would happen if I was strapped for cash and had to wait for the funds to be transferred to my bank account from paypal to pay for the courier? That takes 3 working days anyway...

So if I had done that, I wouldn't even have had the money in my current account to pay the courier before you'd put in a claim!

But yeah, give it a bit more time next time.
i know i shouldnt be really butting in but if you were selling an item that had to be posted surely you would of had £20-30 or how ever much it was in your bank account to pay for postage to get it sent straight away? Then having to wait so many days for paypal? Surely you should of told the buyer this which could have stopped him posting this scamming thread so early. Just a thought
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:28   #96
holdawayt
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Nissan 200sx S14a
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
holdawayt is on a distinguished road

I take it I wont be apologising then.

2 working days to post an item is a joke. If you're desperate for a part, you collect it. I travelled 300 miles for some wheels once because I needed them for an MOT.

But to be fair, after all of this I wouldn't feel comfortable with you coming to my house for parts either.
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:29   #97
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

MunkyBoy you managed to make 15 seperate posts in the space of 2 days, take pictures and upload them, then suddenly apparently on the 17th all your personal problems appeared and you totally disappeared, your mate wingnuts even said

Quote:
He moved house today mate so probably been busy but I will be seeing him tonight so will give him a nudge for you
and still until i actually had to make a scammer dispute on here you didn't bother to contact me, what am i supposed to think m8 ?
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:29   #98
MunkyBoy
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westgarth View Post
i know i shouldnt be really butting in but if you were selling an item that had to be posted surely you would of had £20-30 or how ever much it was in your bank account to pay for postage to get it sent straight away? Then having to wait so many days for paypal? Surely you should of told the buyer this which could have stopped him posting this scamming thread so early. Just a thought
I never said I actually transferred the money and couldn't pay for the courier. I am just stating a fact that the guy needs to leave more time before opening a case in paypal - as he literally had two working days before he opened a dispute...

But your right, you really shouldn't be butting in.
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:31   #99
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Sorry, I'll tell my mum to stop trying to die so I can hop on the saxo forum to let the guy know I'll be a day or two later posting his wheels.

that is totally out of order to say that and it certainly didnt stop you making shit loads of posts last week did it ? And real life yeah the £75 quid i had to spend extra had to be found elsewhere m8 i am like others not a bottomless pit of money
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:31   #100
Westgarth
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunkyBoy View Post

I know it wasnt your fault but you could of atleast thought about the guy he had sent you the money for the item and he was waiting for a courier number. Which you didnt respond to his emails, i know it was less than a week but anyone would if you had just been scammed of money less than a month ago you would be warey of the same thing happening again!

Am sure you have a phone with internet which would take less than 5minuets to log on with a quick message to him saying your having problems. Anyone would, its just polite!
Closed Thread