Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music > Playstation Chat

Playstation Chat Please use this forum to discuss Playstation related topics.

Old 10th October 2008, 17:52   #1
RS_Matt
Established Member

Car(s): Scooby.
RS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to behold
Default playing ps2 games online on a ps3?

Is it possible to play on a ps2 game online on a ps3 somehow? will PC games play on a ps3 also?
RS_Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2008, 19:01   #2
Chr15
Saxperience Addict
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

Car(s): ITB'd Saxo VTS & Mazda 6 MPS
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
Chr15 has a spectacular aura aboutChr15 has a spectacular aura aboutChr15 has a spectacular aura about

Only if you have old 80GB (I think it was this one) backwards compatable version, even then I dont think every game works. As for PC Games, no they wont.
Chr15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2008, 19:43   #3
Ste-88
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member

Car(s): GTiT
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!

Like said above, I play a old Toca game (from PS2) online on PS3

Having a bit of trouble with the headset though hmph.

Xbox ftw.
Ste-88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2008, 22:27   #4
Tony
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Tony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud of

60gbs have backward compatibility for old PS1 AND PS2 games.
Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2008, 19:08   #5
chapperlin
Infrequent Poster

chapperlin has a spectacular aura aboutchapperlin has a spectacular aura about

Some ps2 games will work online straight off the bat, for others you need to download some ps2 online setup file(or request a set up disc from sony) and there are some that wont work at all.
chapperlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2008, 19:17   #6
RS_Matt
Established Member

RS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to behold

I have a 60gb and the only PS2 game I really play (Rugby League 2) works fine on the PS3 but I can't seem to get online on it. It keeps saying something about a 'No your network configuration.' ...and about some disc!
Old 12th October 2008, 19:57   #7
RS_Matt
Established Member

Right just put the PS2 Tiger Woods 08 in the ps3 and it's installed the setup info, problem is now I can't start a Rugby game online as it says my machine is behind a firewall!!!!! ffs...