Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback

Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback Tell us your ideas of how we can make Saxperience a better place. Also, if we are doing something right... let us know, so that we can do more of it!

Old 27th March 2009, 19:51   #1
sammyd
Saxperience Forum Bum
Ireland Region Member

Car(s): 2 citroen saxos 1.1 mk1's blue and a black and or
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
sammyd is infamous around these partssammyd is infamous around these partssammyd is infamous around these partssammyd is infamous around these partssammyd is infamous around these partssammyd is infamous around these partssammyd is infamous around these partssammyd is infamous around these parts
Default promoters section

I think we should have a personal saxperience promotion section

By that i mean certain members that can be trusted by admins moderators and premium members by getting sponser stickers for free to promote the site. For all around the area there from so more saxo owners will join up have fun and take this site seriously and where people orgenising meetups that will actually turn up instead of messing about taking the mick then people will just take us all as a joke and making fools off us

who agrees

i know the site would be loosing a bit of money but it would help by bring new owners on to the site to make it bigger and better and not people who join for the free forums getting everything they need to know without posting.

sorry for the big long list of things but just trying to help.

My Progress ***UPDATE*** SMOOTH CRIMINAL http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...=142593&page=9
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_N View Post
Theres a brothel behind my local sainsburys. Needless to say my nectar card has been swiped a good few times.
sammyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th March 2009, 21:18   #2
sammyd
Saxperience Forum Bum
Ireland Region Member

sammyd is infamous around these partssammyd is infamous around these partssammyd is infamous around these partssammyd is infamous around these partssammyd is infamous around these partssammyd is infamous around these partssammyd is infamous around these partssammyd is infamous around these parts

what does everyone else think

My Progress ***UPDATE*** SMOOTH CRIMINAL http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...=142593&page=9
Quote:
Theres a brothel behind my local sainsburys. Needless to say my nectar card has been swiped a good few times.
Old 27th March 2009, 21:20   #3
Peejous
Saxperience Addict
West Midlands Region Member

Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!

The site promotes its self.
Old 27th March 2009, 21:21   #4
sammyd
Saxperience Forum Bum
Ireland Region Member

how by being online? personally i think it would help more and do alot more

Quote:
Old 27th March 2009, 21:23   #5
Peejous
Saxperience Addict

Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyd View Post
how by being online? personally i think it would help more and do alot more
Shows...
Old 27th March 2009, 21:27   #6
sammyd
Saxperience Forum Bum
Ireland Region Member

what shows do we have in belfast when ppl that own saxos in belfast hardly know about it? there is about 20 people from northern ireland on here and 1 guy orgenised a meeting and there is about 3 or 4 going outta all of them if we managed to promote the site more by gettin special stickers or sumthin to people who knows whats happening that go crusing to get the name about so more people will join and go to meetings

Quote:
Old 27th March 2009, 21:29   #7
Peejous
Saxperience Addict

You get stickers from the shop. Buy some and stick them to your car?
Old 27th March 2009, 21:31   #8
sammyd
Saxperience Forum Bum
Ireland Region Member

yh i would buy them no sweat but i mean a staff section for people who want to promote the site by street crusing where people get the stickers free for people that go to crusies and stuff aswell

Quote:
Old 27th March 2009, 21:34   #9
Peejous
Saxperience Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyd View Post
yh i would buy them no sweat but i mean a staff section for people who want to promote the site by street crusing where people get the stickers free for people that go to crusies and stuff aswell
Doesnt really happen on here mate.

Cruising is danagerous, illegal and ghey.

Sax-P meet up, chat, have a drink and something to eat and now and again shoot people with paintballs / race (on a go kart track)
Old 27th March 2009, 21:44   #10
sammyd
Saxperience Forum Bum
Ireland Region Member

oh right i thought i would have been helping mate people over here wont do that tho if ya no what i mean thats why i thought going to cruises and stuff would help

crusing over here is just driving about going to car parks and chatting not all joyriding and stuff lol

Quote:
Old 28th March 2009, 03:31   #11
Mark51p
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Golf GT
iTrader Score: 28 (100%)
Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!

i think the site is doing pretty well tbh mate.
Stick 'saxo' into google and we are the second from the top on the first page, the first link is SaxoBank.
We also have over 32,000 registered members (of which 5.5k have been active in the past 3 months). We see almost 200 new members a week and are constantly expanding and developing the site.
Thanks for the suggestion
Mark51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th March 2009, 03:34   #12
sammyd
Saxperience Forum Bum
Ireland Region Member

ok sorry mate just wanted to help out more

Quote: