Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music > XBox Chat

XBox Chat Please use this forum to discuss X-box related topics.

Old 22nd August 2009, 19:18   #21
Ste-88
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member

Car(s): GTiT
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!

Had it pre-ordered WITH the NightVision goggles for the PS3.

However sold the PS3, so I'll buy "aquiring it" for the 360 and buying some night vision separate for shits n giggles...

No worry of it selling out then
Ste-88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd August 2009, 19:31   #22
Krys_23
Saxperience Post Whore
Scotland Region Member

iTrader Score: 10 (81%)
Krys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team member

Why the fuck would you want night vision goggles, Geekiest thing since the word geek was invented.
Old 22nd August 2009, 19:33   #23
Ste-88
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member

Car(s): GTiT
Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!

Why wouldn't you want night goggles?

Think of the advantages, you wouldn't have to eat carrots to prey you can see in the dark, you can wear them, and shank up some bitches.
Ste-88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd August 2009, 19:37   #24
Krys_23
Saxperience Post Whore
Scotland Region Member

Krys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste-88 View Post
Why wouldn't you want night goggles?

Think of the advantages, you wouldn't have to eat carrots to prey you can see in the dark, you can wear them, and shank up some bitches.
Haha, Yeah i guess it would be pretty fun ( Coming home drunk )
Old 22nd August 2009, 21:32   #25
stinkycheese
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region Member

Car(s): Pink Jazz
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
stinkycheese is on a distinguished road

This is why you want Night Vision Goggles.............

A highway patrol officer near the Texas-Mexico border had a favorite speed trap on a dark country road. Late one night, his radar went off. It read "150," but the cop saw no car. He radioed another patrol car, but they saw no traffic on the road at all. So he dismissed the reading as a glitch.

The next day at the station, before he went on his shift, he checked his radar gun and found that it was working properly. After dark, he returned to his favorite spot. Sometime after two in the morning, the radar gun went off, this time reading "157." But again, the officer saw no car. He radioed another patrol car in the area.

"You boys seen any speeding vehicles? I just clocked something at 157."

"We ain't seen nothing," said the other cop. "Are your phantom speeders out on the road again?"

A few minutes later, the cop with the "faulty" speed gun was called to the scene of an accident about ten miles down the road. Wrapped around a tree was a matte black Corvette. Its windows were tinted dark like a limousine and its lights were out.

Inside were two men, both dead. The driver was wearing night-vision goggles. In the trunk the police found three briefcases packed with cocaine.

"Boys," said the cop, "I think we just found my phantom speeders."
Old 22nd August 2009, 21:35   #26
Krys_23
Saxperience Post Whore
Scotland Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkycheese View Post
This is why you want Night Vision Goggles.............

A highway patrol officer near the Texas-Mexico border had a favorite speed trap on a dark country road. Late one night, his radar went off. It read "150," but the cop saw no car. He radioed another patrol car, but they saw no traffic on the road at all. So he dismissed the reading as a glitch.

The next day at the station, before he went on his shift, he checked his radar gun and found that it was working properly. After dark, he returned to his favorite spot. Sometime after two in the morning, the radar gun went off, this time reading "157." But again, the officer saw no car. He radioed another patrol car in the area.

"You boys seen any speeding vehicles? I just clocked something at 157."

"We ain't seen nothing," said the other cop. "Are your phantom speeders out on the road again?"

A few minutes later, the cop with the "faulty" speed gun was called to the scene of an accident about ten miles down the road. Wrapped around a tree was a matte black Corvette. Its windows were tinted dark like a limousine and its lights were out.

Inside were two men, both dead. The driver was wearing night-vision goggles. In the trunk the police found three briefcases packed with cocaine.

"Boys," said the cop, "I think we just found my phantom speeders."
Worlds quietest car?
Old 23rd August 2009, 00:19   #27
Pieface
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Pieface is just really nicePieface is just really nicePieface is just really nicePieface is just really nice

The Nightvision goggles are toys with LED's in from some company in America.

And Tesco is the cheapest at the moment to pre-order (Though not for long now I believe) for £34.95.

I'm waiting to get it on the PC and will hold off getting it till it's been released, or the price drops.
Old 23rd August 2009, 18:47   #28
Garry_T
Established Member
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): VT yeSSSSSSS
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Garry_T is on a distinguished road

pr ordered mine cant wait
Old 23rd August 2009, 20:15   #29
Mr_X
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth East Region Member

Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!

you wouldnt be able to drive with the night vision googles, unless you are sat on the rear seats. They are fucking huge.
Old 23rd August 2009, 20:20   #30
Ryyy
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Car(s): Too poor.
Ryyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud of

Pre-Ordered around 3-4 weeks ago.

Is it 10th of November or 11th Of October?
Ryyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd August 2009, 22:33   #31
Saxoladlesta
Established Member

Car(s): Fiesta ST
Saxoladlesta has a spectacular aura aboutSaxoladlesta has a spectacular aura aboutSaxoladlesta has a spectacular aura about

10th November.
Saxoladlesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd August 2009, 23:15   #32
Krys_23
Saxperience Post Whore
Scotland Region Member

Razza wtf is up with that young bird gettin her tits out? Is that her dad in the backround? Pretty fucked up expect some bannage.
Old 26th August 2009, 23:12   #33
Ryyy
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Car(s): Too poor.
Ryyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krys_23 View Post
Razza wtf is up with that young bird gettin her tits out? Is that her dad in the backround? Pretty fucked up expect some bannage.
1. Its a girl getting her tits out and her dad spot's her.
2. Im expecting no bannage so go fuck yourself.

Ryyy is offline   Reply With Quote