Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Engine/Performance
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Saxo Engine/Performance If you're interested in tuning Saxo engines, or if you need to know something which is engine related... this is the place for you.

Old 4th August 2014, 13:33   #1
Alexp
Central South
Track / Motorsport Prep

Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): VTS :)
iTrader Score: 17 (100%)
Alex is absolutely fabulous!Alex is absolutely fabulous!Alex is absolutely fabulous!Alex is absolutely fabulous!Alex is absolutely fabulous!Alex is absolutely fabulous!Alex is absolutely fabulous!Alex is absolutely fabulous!Alex is absolutely fabulous!Alex is absolutely fabulous!Alex is absolutely fabulous!
Default Injectors for boost?

Currently have IWP069's with the supercharger and one them has gone gay so need some new ones.

Was looking at the IWP189's, John@GMC has the best price but he's currently out of stock and the others I've found are over a ton a piece.

After Googling I've seen some mention Megane R26 injectors but not sure of the flow rate.

Currently have a 3.5bar FPR, Walbrow 255 pump with about 240bhp atw.
Old 4th August 2014, 13:47   #2
Rossp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral Counties Region MemberContent ContributorSouth East Region MemberEast Anglia Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): BMW 5x M50d.
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
Ross is on a distinguished road

I'm just putting this out there for you to think about...

Can you consider changing your fuel rail setup to accommodate full size injectors rather than mini picos? The price of the full size injectors is MUCH lower - almost worth considering the change and costs associated with that for the savings of the larger injectors.
Old 4th August 2014, 14:07   #3
Alexp
Central South
Track / Motorsport Prep

Alex is absolutely fabulous!Alex is absolutely fabulous!Alex is absolutely fabulous!Alex is absolutely fabulous!Alex is absolutely fabulous!Alex is absolutely fabulous!Alex is absolutely fabulous!Alex is absolutely fabulous!Alex is absolutely fabulous!Alex is absolutely fabulous!Alex is absolutely fabulous!

Will consider anything.
Just depends if it can work with some standard parts like inlet, fuel lines etc.
Old 6th August 2014, 23:20   #4
Alexp
Central South
Track / Motorsport Prep

No one?
Old 7th August 2014, 07:52   #5
axsaxoman
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepContent Contributor

iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
axsaxoman is just really niceaxsaxoman is just really niceaxsaxoman is just really niceaxsaxoman is just really nice

sorry yes i,m out of stock -simply cos of the lack of sales -to get a the price right i have to buy volume and even at 30% cheaper than others there are not enough sales to warrant me having that money tied up .
as for changing fuel rail don,t think it will be cheaper as yuo then are needing new fuel reg etc as well .
the reason i got these iwp189 was the 12 pintel holes which gives much better atomisation
,so even with big injector you can get accurate small fuel delivery for idle +cruise