Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Engine/Performance
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Saxo Engine/Performance If you're interested in tuning Saxo engines, or if you need to know something which is engine related... this is the place for you.

Old 18th October 2014, 11:06   #1
ImElliot
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): 2002 Saxo 1.1
ImElliot is on a distinguished road
Default Saxo gear stick isn't connected to anything

Last night when i was pulling away when i changed into 2nd the gear stick just disconnected from the gear box and jammed into 2nd. After feeling about for the rod i found it, but it was connected into the gearbox and if i moved the rod it would move the gear stick so it is the correct thing I've found and not something random so it's already in the gearbox and is still connected to the gear stick so where has it came off? The gear stick wont move about freely it will just go 3rd to 4th. Luckily i got the car into 2nd when it cam off so i was able to do the 3 mile drive home really slowly
ImElliot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th October 2014, 12:13   #2
Docmotorsport2011

Car(s): 2001 Saxo Vtr
Docmotorsport2011 is on a distinguished road

One off your gear linkage's has popped off. you should have 2 connected to gear box. usually bottom linkage if your only getting 3rd & 4th gear
Docmotorsport2011 is offline   Reply With Quote