Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Problems & Queries

Saxo Problems & Queries If you're having problems with your Saxo and you're after a bit of advice, check this forum out...

Old 23rd February 2018, 19:20   #1
Notaclue

Notaclue is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Electrical issues

Ive got a 1.1 2002 citroen saxo desire and i keep having electrical problems go wrong and wondered if anyone had any advice.

First the drivers side window wont go down.
Now the stereo will light up but i can only get it to work if i insert a cd but can skip the tracks or turn vol up or down.
Today the drivers reverse and passenger brake lights have gone.

I've checked all the fuses and they seem to be fine. Any ideas where else to start looking as im a total novice but willing to get my hands dirty to try and fix. Or just get someone electrical round to look at it?

Thanks

Lyndsay x
Notaclue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2018, 22:26   #2
marrygold
Regular Poster

marrygold is on a distinguished road

i dont think they are conected, i would go about sorting them out seperately
the radio could just of had it,the lights could be bad connections in the bulb holder ,the wires that go through to the door from the car break,so check for power at the window motor. have fun
marrygold is offline   Reply With Quote