Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > General Forums > Newbies Forum...

Newbies Forum... This is a place for new members to pop in and say Hi... Don't be shy.

Old 12th February 2019, 16:28   #1
fyfen10

fyfen10 is on a distinguished road
Default New member- vts track project

Hi all new from South Wales,

So yesterday i was offered a silver vts for 60 quid from a mate which im inspecting tonight before purchase however with it being so cheap i feel like its gonna be a done deal provided its structurally sound.

The plan being for it to be fully stripped, caged and tracked. its gonna be a long project as I've just finished uni so am very strapped for cash but for 60 quid i cant say no and doubt ill find a better deal for a running vts with tax and MOT.
fyfen10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2019, 18:34   #2
dturbo
Infrequent Poster

dturbo is on a distinguished road

Even it is completely pumped, at that price basically any of it is worth having. If it is repairable then to say that is the bargain of the century is an understatement and if even only the engine and box are good, then you can pick up a vtr or furio and 16V it, in which case it is still a steal. Chances are it will have rust but if you can weld (and if you can't, with it being sooooo cheap just buy a decent welder and learn) then it's still a no brainer.
Have fun! Get some pics up.
dturbo is offline   Reply With Quote