Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo In Car Entertainment (ICE) & Security
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Saxo In Car Entertainment (ICE) & Security This forum should be used to chat about all things relating to in-car entertainment...

Old 1st October 2007, 12:13   #21
blusax
Frequent Poster
South Wales Region Member

iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
blusax is a splendid one to beholdblusax is a splendid one to beholdblusax is a splendid one to beholdblusax is a splendid one to beholdblusax is a splendid one to beholdblusax is a splendid one to beholdblusax is a splendid one to beholdblusax is a splendid one to behold

keyboard? i did mention the keypad for the immobiliser which is where i was going to mount the screen but i've changed my mind and it will be moulded into the dash.
blusax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2007, 12:20   #22
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 1. AX 2. Mk2 Saxo VTR 3. MK4 R32 DBP
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!

getting there mate

i was going to say how the hell will you get a keyboard in the coin tray

Predator_R32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2007, 00:51   #23
blusax
Frequent Poster

blusax is a splendid one to beholdblusax is a splendid one to beholdblusax is a splendid one to beholdblusax is a splendid one to beholdblusax is a splendid one to beholdblusax is a splendid one to beholdblusax is a splendid one to beholdblusax is a splendid one to behold

bit of a little change now going for this design as i measured it all up today and the mono block is wuite large so teh 75.2 is going to be hidden. the sub boxes will sit on the bottom layer of mdf and the top will be cut to fit around them if you catch my drift.

screen will be here in the week so the fabrication of the dash installation soon
plan

couple of pics of my old install and me ol car
i know its infinity and the powercap but hey ho

couple of pics you may like

Old 8th October 2007, 01:38   #24
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 1. AX 2. Mk2 Saxo VTR 3. MK4 R32 DBP
Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!

lol chav mobile, only good thing is the engine

Predator_R32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2007, 02:16   #25
blusax
Frequent Poster

chav mobile!! i spent nearly 4k on that car. if you want to see a chav machine you should see the saxo i had before my current one, im not goign to post a pic but lets just say mahoosive bumpers, twin exit exhaust and sprayed in a goldish colour. oh and it was a 1.1 (hides). believe it or not the system in the corsa cost me around 1k twas about 4-5yrs ago though.

ah and i forgot the new plan

will get some pics of the vtr up soon and its standard as the day it left the factory

Last edited by blusax; 8th October 2007 at 02:21.
Old 9th October 2007, 12:43   #26
-Richard-
Saxperience Forum Bum
West Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Ford Transit
iTrader Score: 18 (95%)
-Richard- has a brilliant future-Richard- has a brilliant future-Richard- has a brilliant future-Richard- has a brilliant future-Richard- has a brilliant future-Richard- has a brilliant future-Richard- has a brilliant future-Richard- has a brilliant future-Richard- has a brilliant future-Richard- has a brilliant future-Richard- has a brilliant future

NICE...
Old 15th October 2007, 19:08   #27
jimbo232
Frequent Poster
East Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS (2000) Wicked Red
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
jimbo232 is a jewel in the roughjimbo232 is a jewel in the roughjimbo232 is a jewel in the rough

Getting there mate should be fun when its up and running!
Old 15th October 2007, 20:22   #28
RedB
Saxperience Post Whore
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region MemberSouth West Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!

Good luck with the next step and finishing touches dude

Looks very sexy atm, keep it posted
RedB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th October 2007, 14:47   #29
blusax
Frequent Poster

even more changes, it will give me better sound from the 2 12"subs and some pics of a 80% completed in dash screen fab
newer plan

dash before (nicked from toms install but its the same)

after

the red is hi build primer not a final finish

Last edited by blusax; 18th October 2007 at 14:58.
Old 18th October 2007, 15:52   #30
-Richard-
Saxperience Forum Bum
West Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Ford Transit
iTrader Score: 18 (95%)
-Richard- has a brilliant future-Richard- has a brilliant future-Richard- has a brilliant future-Richard- has a brilliant future-Richard- has a brilliant future-Richard- has a brilliant future-Richard- has a brilliant future-Richard- has a brilliant future-Richard- has a brilliant future-Richard- has a brilliant future-Richard- has a brilliant future

Dash Bit Looks Mint Mate, That ,must Of Took Ages To Do
Old 18th October 2007, 16:11   #31
blusax
Frequent Poster

its still a bit left to do on it to square it up, but it took about 12hrs to the stage its in now
Old 18th October 2007, 16:16   #32
Semple
L-plater
South West Region Member

Semple is on a distinguished road

lookin nice. i would build a comp to go in my car but the 15" sub and the amp next to it uses the whole boot up.
Semple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th October 2007, 18:13   #33
Paulp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Astra VXR + 1989 Astra GTE
iTrader Score: 37 (100%)
Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!

I've been thinking of doing this for a while as i am a computer engineer. But i wouldnt have a clue how to do all the wiring of the car. Building the computer to fit in the back and everything would be easy for me. As i have good access to all the parts. Going to search the internet now and see how hard it would be..

Thanks for inspiration, and yours looks really good Repped.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12u55 View Post
14 inches or so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ns9900 View Post
sorry bud, too big for me. GLWS tho
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2007, 20:17   #34
blusax
Frequent Poster

thanks matey, nearly done now its squared a bit more, hopefully be sprayed black tomorrow
Old 22nd October 2007, 21:14   #35
jamiemackie
Established Member
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): big pimpin merc
iTrader Score: 19 (100%)
jamiemackie has much to be proud ofjamiemackie has much to be proud ofjamiemackie has much to be proud ofjamiemackie has much to be proud ofjamiemackie has much to be proud ofjamiemackie has much to be proud ofjamiemackie has much to be proud ofjamiemackie has much to be proud ofjamiemackie has much to be proud ofjamiemackie has much to be proud of

thats starting to look good mate, cant wait to see it finnished and up and running

Time isn't wasted when your getting wasted!
My Clio 172 Cup
jamiemackie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2007, 13:06   #36
blusax
Frequent Poster

mr postman brought me my amplifier and a unwanted power cap anyone want to buy it? photo doesnt really show how big it is, i put a aa battery there to try and show the size lol

console will be finished later on today me thinks
Old 23rd October 2007, 13:37   #37
rob_s
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): VW CADDY/VX MOKKA
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
rob_s is a well respected team memberrob_s is a well respected team memberrob_s is a well respected team memberrob_s is a well respected team memberrob_s is a well respected team memberrob_s is a well respected team memberrob_s is a well respected team memberrob_s is a well respected team memberrob_s is a well respected team memberrob_s is a well respected team memberrob_s is a well respected team member

just been reading this on digital-car,nearly pmd you about this site tbh!

looks good iv been toying with the idea about putting on in my 106 but tbh havent got a clue where to start and whats the best stuff etc to go for

good luck with this one anyway

Mk1 any colour/condition conciderd
rob_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2007, 22:05   #38
blusax
Frequent Poster

sprayed now... pics dont do it any justice, i think its the metallic flakes reflecting off the flash makes it look crud in the pic or my shite camera or my shite camera skills lol, but looks good in the flesh

Old 23rd October 2007, 22:11   #39
Matty_VTR
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS / Twingo RS133
iTrader Score: 17 (100%)
Matty_VTR is a splendid one to beholdMatty_VTR is a splendid one to beholdMatty_VTR is a splendid one to beholdMatty_VTR is a splendid one to beholdMatty_VTR is a splendid one to beholdMatty_VTR is a splendid one to beholdMatty_VTR is a splendid one to beholdMatty_VTR is a splendid one to behold

i want one!
Matty_VTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2007, 22:24   #40
Euphoria
Frequent Poster
South East Region Member

Car(s): 106 GTi
Euphoria is just really niceEuphoria is just really niceEuphoria is just really niceEuphoria is just really niceEuphoria is just really nice

haha mate i love it!! quite tempted to do the same!!!