Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Digital Photography Discussion
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Digital Photography Discussion A place to discuss digital photography, swap tips, tricks and pics!

Old 17th February 2009, 00:39   #21
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex-VTS View Post
i just realised for some strange reason ive actually circled the wrong person for epic tall guy
Old 17th February 2009, 00:48   #22
AlexBp
West Midlands
Track / Motorsport Prep

West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Supra,civic GL
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!

fail tbh
oh really.....
AlexB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st February 2009, 18:48   #23
Mike-VTR
Established Member
South East Region Member

Car(s): BMX
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Mike-VTR is infamous around these partsMike-VTR is infamous around these partsMike-VTR is infamous around these partsMike-VTR is infamous around these partsMike-VTR is infamous around these partsMike-VTR is infamous around these partsMike-VTR is infamous around these parts

i prefer the second one,

the first one has some right funny cunts in the picture haha plus and the smoke is well over exp

BF3 - Taking MW3 to the showers, hard. No lube.
Mike-VTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2009, 01:20   #24
Juz
Regular Poster

Car(s): 106 Rallye 16v
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Juz is on a distinguished road

i'm gonna go against the grain and say i like the first one, and i even like the woman taking a photo in it. think it all comes together to tell a nice story
Juz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2009, 01:27   #25
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike-VTR View Post
i prefer the second one,

the first one has some right funny cunts in the picture haha plus and the smoke is well over exp
the whole point of the shot was to totally over expose it, and just darken the blacks to keep a wide contrast between the light and dark.
Old 23rd February 2009, 07:05   #26
Mark51p
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Golf GT
iTrader Score: 28 (100%)
Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!

the first one looks miles better than the second one imo.

love how people weren't expecting the shot. the guy on the far left with his top is must me mashed, then theres a guy in the middle that cant dance so is pretending to text his mate and the dirty slag on the right trying to take a picture of someone taking a picture.
Mark51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2009, 11:18   #27
Steve
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepScotland Region MemberNorth East Region Member

Car(s): CW Honda Integra DC5
iTrader Score: 23 (100%)
Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!

awesome pics, preffer the 1st to the 2nd.
Old 25th February 2009, 20:53   #28
Ant_Jackson
Frequent Poster

Ant_Jackson is a splendid one to beholdAnt_Jackson is a splendid one to beholdAnt_Jackson is a splendid one to beholdAnt_Jackson is a splendid one to beholdAnt_Jackson is a splendid one to beholdAnt_Jackson is a splendid one to beholdAnt_Jackson is a splendid one to behold

Cool shot, like it ..................