Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Styling & Interior

Saxo Styling & Interior If you want to know about Saxo interior and exterior styling, take a look inside this forum...

Old 24th February 2009, 22:57   #1
saxo_madd
Frequent Poster
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Yellow Saxo Vtr mk2, White saxo vtr mk1 project
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
saxo_madd is on a distinguished road
Default BIG body kit or standard and subtle

i no this is a bit of a random thread but as i was walking through peterborough earlier i heard this loud noisey car. looked round and to my amazement was this posi blue vtr with some horrible body kit on it a some stupid make your own big bore exhuast. and it made me wonder what do people prefer ??? me personaly prefers standard and subtle as you can see from mine

i no this is proberly pointless just wondered what sort of thing people were in to and to get some ideas on what to do next on mine. so if you wouldnt mind post some pics of your motor and your opinion's and lets see what people are in to ???
saxo_madd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2009, 23:00   #2
MrHoustonp
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Seat Leon
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!

I prefer a car that's different from the rest, but still looks nice. Subtle is nice, but it's boring and every over Saxo looks the same, it's the same with body kits... unless you make your own someone else will have it!

Got to be unique
MrHouston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2009, 23:01   #3
PSPDan
Saxperience Post Whore
South West Region Member

PSPDan is on a distinguished road

I absolutely hate big bodykits. I don't think you'll find many people on here that do. I think your car looks very smart but I would personally lose the M3 mirrors for a set of 106 or standard saxo ones
PSPDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2009, 23:12   #4
Horrox_342
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): Citroen AX Citroen Saxo
Horrox_342 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSPDan View Post
I absolutely hate big bodykits. I don't think you'll find many people on here that do. I think your car looks very smart but I would personally lose the M3 mirrors for a set of 106 or standard saxo ones
Agree with you there mate! Think most of the bodykits for the saxo look tacky.....stick with the standard look imo, liking the black alloys tho on yours pal, lookin smart!
Horrox_342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2009, 23:14   #5
Pieface
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Pieface is just really nicePieface is just really nicePieface is just really nicePieface is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHouston View Post
I prefer a car that's different from the rest, but still looks nice. Subtle is nice, but it's boring and every over Saxo looks the same, it's the same with body kits... unless you make your own someone else will have it!

Got to be unique
Coming from the person with the most original colour scheme.
Old 24th February 2009, 23:15   #6
PSPDan
Saxperience Post Whore
South West Region Member

PSPDan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horrox_342 View Post
Agree with you there mate! Think most of the bodykits for the saxo look tacky.....stick with the standard look imo, liking the black alloys tho on yours pal, lookin smart!
Well tbh I think there's a bad stigma attached to saxos with big bodykits. They were the ultimate boy racer car back in the day. There's a few aftermarket kits that I think are quite smart. i.e.:

Not sure if anyone agrees but I think it's smart.
PSPDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2009, 23:16   #7
MrHoustonp
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Seat Leon
MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!

That is sexy as fuck.
MrHouston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2009, 23:22   #8
JamesRm
Forum Section Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth Wales Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTR
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
JamesR is a jewel in the roughJamesR is a jewel in the roughJamesR is a jewel in the rough

some kits i admit are good, but most are absoloute sh*te, subtle FTW
Ohhh James I do love when you get your dirty mod hat on.
JamesR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2009, 23:53   #9
saxo_madd
Frequent Poster

Quote:
funny you should say that cos recently not guna go into to much detail but this happened to me not so long ago

my passenger side m3 got kicked off and my car got a beating aswell as me lol bit unfair though cos i got mistaken for someone else. dont do nothing wrong and i get the crap beat out of me lol so yeah standard saxo mirror's back on mate lol got to take some updated pic's lol
Old 24th February 2009, 23:56   #10
sammyd
Saxperience Forum Bum
Ireland Region Member

Car(s): 2 citroen saxos 1.1 mk1's blue and a black and or
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
sammyd is infamous around these partssammyd is infamous around these partssammyd is infamous around these partssammyd is infamous around these partssammyd is infamous around these partssammyd is infamous around these partssammyd is infamous around these partssammyd is infamous around these parts

thats because you bad mouthed bodykits and chavs took it to heart lol only messing mate

My Progress ***UPDATE*** SMOOTH CRIMINAL http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...=142593&page=9
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_N View Post
Theres a brothel behind my local sainsburys. Needless to say my nectar card has been swiped a good few times.
sammyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2009, 00:02   #11
TRICK
L-plater

Car(s): SAXO VTS mk1 GOLF mk3 with lambo doors!
TRICK is on a distinguished road

Some big bodykits look ok, but i much prefer the standard subtle look.. And you car is the one thats made me keep my VTR wheels on my VTS and spray them lol.. Just not sure what colour yet on a green car??

How much did it cost to get all of your windows done mate?? I think someone smashed all the windows on mine before i bought it because there was glass everywhere, and you could hear all of the glass in the bottom of the doors when you close them lol.
TRICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2009, 00:03   #12
saxo_madd
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyd View Post
thats because you bad mouthed bodykits and chavs took it to heart lol only messing mate
well if i had of then i wouldnt of minded but when 7 lads all jump on one poor lad (poor lad being me lol) there seems to be something a bit unfair going on lol especialy cos i actually didnt do nothing wrong lol.
Old 25th February 2009, 00:04   #13
sammyd
Saxperience Forum Bum
Ireland Region Member

sammyd is infamous around these partssammyd is infamous around these partssammyd is infamous around these partssammyd is infamous around these partssammyd is infamous around these partssammyd is infamous around these partssammyd is infamous around these partssammyd is infamous around these parts

im messing mate do ya not know who they are or find out anything

My Progress ***UPDATE*** SMOOTH CRIMINAL http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...=142593&page=9
Quote:
Theres a brothel behind my local sainsburys. Needless to say my nectar card has been swiped a good few times.
Old 25th February 2009, 00:10   #14
saxo_madd
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICK View Post
Some big bodykits look ok, but i much prefer the standard subtle look.. And you car is the one thats made me keep my VTR wheels on my VTS and spray them lol.. Just not sure what colour yet on a green car??

How much did it cost to get all of your windows done mate?? I think someone smashed all the windows on mine before i bought it because there was glass everywhere, and you could hear all of the glass in the bottom of the doors when you close them lol.

really ??? thanks go black mate dont really see many green saxo's on black wheels lol funny cos my car is actually from southampton. it cost me 85quid to get the windscreen fixed thanks to my mate lol and thats fitted at my house which i didnt think was to bad. reluctantly i had both drivers side windows in the loft of my garage so just fitted them the next day. if you take your door card off mate be carefull but you can actually scoop the glass out with your hand thats what i done still got a little bit in there but you never can get it all out lol
Old 25th February 2009, 00:13   #15
saxo_madd
Frequent Poster

Quote:
im messing mate do ya not know who they are or find out anything

i dont really no what is going on mate havent heard nothing for about 2-3 weeks now. i dont suppose you wana sell your morette headlights do you mate ??? that is if you still have them ???
Old 25th February 2009, 00:14   #16
sammyd
Saxperience Forum Bum
Ireland Region Member

lol there my girlfriends mate i was looking a set for my yellow saxo lol

she wouldnt break that or part with her car (pride & joy)

Quote:
Old 25th February 2009, 00:20   #17
wilsh81
Frequent Poster
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): saxo VTR 98
wilsh81 will become famous soon enoughwilsh81 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Well tbh I think there's a bad stigma attached to saxos with big bodykits. They were the ultimate boy racer car back in the day. There's a few aftermarket kits that I think are quite smart. i.e.:

Not sure if anyone agrees but I think it's smart.
i saw this pic the other day and thought wow thats nice could see myself driven that mofo
wilsh81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2009, 00:22   #18
saxo_madd
Frequent Poster

Quote:
lol there my girlfriends mate i was looking a set for my yellow saxo lol

she wouldnt break that or part with her car (pride & joy)
well i just thought id ask lol you dont no unless you ask ayy ??? lol
Old 25th February 2009, 00:26   #19
sammyd
Saxperience Forum Bum
Ireland Region Member

thats it matey lol

ebay sell them alot but they always have them when im skint lol

Quote:
Old 25th February 2009, 00:27   #20
TRICK
L-plater

Car(s): SAXO VTS mk1 GOLF mk3 with lambo doors!
TRICK is on a distinguished road

lol yeh i think i will spray them black.. cheers buddy.. Mine is very low as well so should look good. Im in the same boat with the headlights.. Not a fan of angel eye's.. I really want some morette ones, but when any come up on ebay they make good money!!

Yeah i keep meaning to take the glass out.. Might just stick the hoover tube in there lol..
TRICK is offline   Reply With Quote