Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Styling & Interior

Saxo Styling & Interior If you want to know about Saxo interior and exterior styling, take a look inside this forum...

Old 31st August 2012, 01:59   #21
yanvts16v

yanvts16v is on a distinguished road

tnx guys ...probably you know this saxo...can you tell me how much he banded stellies?, what dimension of tyres?...it looks amazing...i want like that...but inside will be matt black...and outside blue like car..http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/...m4i.jpg.:)...i founded et25 stellies...i have spacers 16mm already and planned to buy 20mm...tell me please if that work properly...will i have some problems at front...when i spin my wheels left right?...i will put 185 45 15 nankang ns2...help me .)
yanvts16v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2012, 02:06   #22
yanvts16v

yanvts16v is on a distinguished road

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=373672

please tell me how much he banded stellies?...what tyres?...spacers?..it looks amazing...i want it like that...but different colors......i founded a stellies with et25...i already have spacers 16mm and 20mm...if that will work properly...will i have some problems with rubbing on the rear?(185 45 15 nankang ns2)...iam wondering if i would make same modifications at the front?...will it rub when i spin my wheels lef and right? help meee...
yanvts16v is offline   Reply With Quote