Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports > Non Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Non Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports Please share photos/videos of your non saxo in this forum.

Old 23rd July 2014, 14:03   #661
Lewisimo
Frequent Poster

iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Lewisimo has much to be proud ofLewisimo has much to be proud ofLewisimo has much to be proud ofLewisimo has much to be proud ofLewisimo has much to be proud ofLewisimo has much to be proud ofLewisimo has much to be proud ofLewisimo has much to be proud of

So would I buddy! Hopefully that will happen soon! Thanks for your kind words

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

200Bhp Rallye Blog: http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=250703
Lewisimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2014, 13:54   #662
Lewisimo
Frequent Poster

iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Lewisimo has much to be proud ofLewisimo has much to be proud ofLewisimo has much to be proud ofLewisimo has much to be proud ofLewisimo has much to be proud ofLewisimo has much to be proud ofLewisimo has much to be proud ofLewisimo has much to be proud of

Updates, I still have air in my lines so I just hope it doesn't turn out to a complete arse ache of a job. I bought more fluid which with a bit of luck will arrive before the weekend and can tackle it then. When I apply pedal pressure currently it still goes all the way down and I can hear it hissing in the bay which I am assuming is just trapped air. It shouldn't be any issue with the mechanical parts as they worked fine before. I am just so busy at the moment, get the keys to our new house later on too!

Anyway last nights job was sorting the wiper motor.

I had some issues which are detailed in this thread here:http://www.106rallyeforum.com/forum2...961#post854961

I got it sorted last night after about 40 minutes of faffing taking it off, adjusting it, refitting, testing, taking off, refitting, adjusting, refitting, testing, taking off, refitting, adjusting, refitting, testing, taking off, refitting, adjusting, refitting, testing, taking off, refitting, adjusting, refitting, testing, taking off, refitting, adjusting, refitting, testing, taking off, refitting, adjusting, refitting etc. you get the picture!

Turns out it doesn't need to be quite 180 degrees round but a lot further round than I had it. For reference, if anyone plans to takes theirs to bits in the future, this is how it should be reassembled to ensure it functions properly.

Wipers now back on and all working AOK - Woooo!

200Bhp Rallye Blog: http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=250703
Lewisimo is offline   Reply With Quote