Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music > Playstation Chat
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Playstation Chat Please use this forum to discuss Playstation related topics.

Old 3rd June 2010, 08:57   #41
Dan1992
L-plater

Car(s): mk2 Clio 1.4 16v
Dan1992 is on a distinguished road

Is this any good? tbh i think it looks awesome
Dan1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2010, 18:32   #42
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Fabia vRS
iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!

Bit of a bump but just finished playing this and tbh found it very gripping.

Not like most RPG that you just walk round etc the need to push buttons in certain orders is very good makes you feel involved.
-Jason- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2010, 22:45   #43
Tony
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Tony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud of

What ending did you get?

Potential Spoiler:

I had everyone alive except the killer but the woman didn't make it to the final scene as I couldn't work out the password on the PC. I know what it is now, and was told it by the old woman but didn't try it as I thought it was too short.

There are some interesting twists. Like whether you are arrested or drink the poison etc.

Good game but as I got a near perfect ending imo, I didn't want to play it again. Plus I pretty much know where the trophies are.
Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th October 2010, 13:41   #44
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Fabia vRS
iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!

I failed the electricity test.

I didnt figure out the clues with the FBI guy and he died lol.

But the girl and ethan got to the end and killed the kidnapper and the boy survived.
-Jason- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th October 2010, 13:52   #45
rey
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): :(s)rac
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!

I passed all challenges, and had everyone alive other than Scott Shelby, with Ethan and the woman moving in together at the end.

Replayed it, did everything wrong, everybody died except Scott Shelby.

Really enjoyed how involved you can get with it, great game IMO, if a little short.
rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th October 2010, 14:42   #46
RAFkev
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth West Region MemberNorth West Region Member

RAFkev is a splendid one to beholdRAFkev is a splendid one to beholdRAFkev is a splendid one to beholdRAFkev is a splendid one to beholdRAFkev is a splendid one to beholdRAFkev is a splendid one to behold

My favourite bit was making the origami thing at the start! I gave up after a few hours of play as I got bored. Traded it in.
RAFkev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2010, 11:59   #47
Tony
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Tony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud of

Oh yeah and I txd rey for tips lol.
Old 19th October 2010, 12:21   #48
rey
Saxperience Post Whore

rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!

Because I'm amazing Tony!
Old 19th October 2010, 17:58   #49
Tony
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Sure you are.

*pats head*
Old 19th October 2010, 18:02   #50
rey
Saxperience Post Whore

Yayyyyyyyyy!