Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citron: Citron Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports > Non Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Non Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports Please share photos/videos of your non saxo in this forum.

Old 24th November 2013, 18:08   #261
mattknight1984
Established Member

Car(s): VW Golf GT TDi 170 BMW 320ci 1988 mk2 Golf 16v
mattknight1984 is just really nicemattknight1984 is just really nicemattknight1984 is just really nicemattknight1984 is just really nice

Nice and clean - still looks too high though! Guess the smaller wheels were never going to fill the arches as well.
mattknight1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th November 2013, 21:07   #262
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Focus ST & 206 GTI180
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattknight1984 View Post
Nice and clean - still looks too high though! Guess the smaller wheels were never going to fill the arches as well.
Thanks, yeah I definitely need to fit the coilovers just haven't got round to it yet and with the winter basically on us there isn't much point lol!

Super low, small alloys and a reasonable amount of power will be break your neck fun lol

That said my splitter would make a great snow plough could charge the neighbourhood a small fortune for my services haha.

ST
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2014, 14:14   #263
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!

Ok so it looks like I just like collecting parts for this car.

I've just bought this;

Should make it pop and bang quite abit more and louder, with the Janspeed not to mention it should unlock some ponies.

My next planned purchases are;

OMP Corsica & Boss
Remap - Might try to get more pops and bangs mapped in like they do on the Clios.
Some genuine morette covers to spray gloss black, but keep my blue ones for when I get bored of the look.
Finally, the Brembos which I keep putting off by buying crap!

Oh yeah and fit all the shit that's been sitting in my front room for like the past 2 years lol.

ST
Old 7th January 2014, 14:39   #264
matt_vtr_15a
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): Stage 1 Mitsubishi Evo 6
matt_vtr_15a is on a distinguished road

Best off hoarding parts and banging them on all at once, I did the same with the Clio but never got chance to fit them.

If you're getting it remapped may as well chuck in some pops and bangs, quite simple to do.

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...457196&page=21
matt_vtr_15a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2014, 14:46   #265
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_vtr_15a View Post
Best off hoarding parts and banging them on all at once, I did the same with the Clio but never got chance to fit them.

If you're getting it remapped may as well chuck in some pops and bangs, quite simple to do.
I usually do the opposite so this is strange for me, I've kinda lost interest in cars recently but I'm on my way back to loving it again (sorta) lol

If I do lob it all on at once I think the car will shit itself!

Trouble is, I keep looking at all sorts and want to go flat out again before I'm too old! I think I'd either like to keep this and maybe track it OR buy an old Scooby and supe' it up. It doesn't help that I'm old enough now to insure pretty much any car and Scooby's are going cheap! Who knows. I miss the sound of my mums old scoobs and kind of regret letting her buy my old ST and get shot of the last one.

My car pops quite alot on the Janspeed catback so with a decat & map tinkered with it should be to many ridiculous, but to the chav inside me perfect lol!

ST
Old 13th February 2014, 10:03   #266
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Aiteeeee guys...

Right, well I'll start with a gay story about a guy who want's his car louder and raspier but already has the best exhaust (available in the UK) for said car.

I've stumbled across

The old cherry bomb...

What bar the fact they look stupid in red is the issue with these? Is it because they make too much noise or the fact the rear box is very small? Or is it the fact they are red lol.

If I did get one I'd strip the red out of the tip.

I was thinking I would be able to adapt it to the Janspeed piping, or is that just as much work as say buying a 106 GTI Pugsport and doing the same, I guess I was thinking as it's universal it would be easier but thinking on it I'd be using either as if universal.

My decat arrives tomorrow, car should sound like;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhe16NK_Nq4

That's had a remap, but it will sound the same.

I want more rasp, want it to sound like my old VTS but beefier I guess.

Don't shoot me, I'm just thinking of ways I can improve the sound as it doesn't satisfy the chav in me. lol.

ST
Old 13th February 2014, 15:34   #267
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Citroen Saxo VTS, S60 D5
Prickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to behold

They sound shit. In short.
Prickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2014, 15:38   #268
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 520bhp Honda Jazz
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!

smash a broom handle or bar through your existing box, and smash some baffles through.. That'll make it a bit louder and raspier!

Life's a bitch, then you die.
smiith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2014, 15:49   #269
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prickle View Post
They sound shit. In short.
I've never heard one before fuck that then lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiith View Post
smash a broom handle or bar through your existing box, and smash some baffles through.. That'll make it a bit louder and raspier!
Haha will that not ruin my exhaust? I wouldn't want it spitting shit out when I'm driving along or anything lol!

ST
Old 13th February 2014, 15:56   #270
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Citroen Saxo VTS, S60 D5
Prickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to behold

You need a 2" exhaust or something. Or a Spoon N1

Prickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2014, 19:52   #271
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prickle View Post
Lol you know I can't get those! I'd have had one if they were available by now haha.

Sound fruity though such a shame, if they become available on non uk forums they're snapped up quick and are dolllllar!

ST
Old 14th February 2014, 10:29   #272
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Boom decataaaa

Parts bin...

The lot will be fitted on Monday as it's booked in!

FINALLY.

That's

ToyoSport decat/downpipe
VMaxx Coilovers
&
Vibra Technics gearbox mount

Got to order the upper engine mount and torque bush next month!

ST
Old 23rd February 2014, 23:07   #273
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Unfortunately I didn't manage to get the decat on, on saturday so instead I decided it would be a good time to freshen up the arches and the car in general.

No before pics unfortunately but they weren't amazing.

And today after a spirited last drive on the stock tired suspension... no tire shine didn't fancy q'ding my car after a drive lol!
Anyway,

Not bad for an 11 year old car.

Tomorrow is THE day... not sure how low I'll have it set yet keep thinking 60mm but maybe too far haha. Vibra technics mount is also going on, and depending on price possibly the decat.

Future plans;

Decent tires
Gloss black morette covers
Remap
Brembo 4 pots & Brembo discs and pads all around, most likely grooved ect
OMP WRC Wheel
Strippage

Possibly a GT bumper, and maybe convert it to gti rods instead of cable, I want a better shift and I know you can fit quick shifts/grpn linkages to the 138 system. Depends on how much ball ache it is.

Sort rear bumper, it's got A tiny crack because some tramp hit it at A shopping mall and decided against leaving a note...

ST
Old 23rd February 2014, 23:19   #274
nicole_
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral Counties Region MemberNorth East Region Member

Car(s): VTS & EK9
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
nicole_ is on a distinguished road

looks mint!!
nicole_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2014, 13:41   #275
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole_ View Post
looks mint!!
Thanks Nicole, it's not 100% but it's close

Looks like my decats going on tonight with the suspension and mounts... actually can't wait!

ST
Old 25th February 2014, 21:49   #276
Anton_vts
L-plater

Car(s): mk1 vts
Anton_vts is on a distinguished road

Looks clean that dude, not a fan of the lights but liking the car!
Anton_vts is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Anton_vts For This Useful Post:
Old 28th February 2014, 11:35   #277
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Ok so after the mishap with the suspension on Monday, the car is booked in tomorrow at the bodyshop that did the full side respray,

In the meanwhile I have been on photoshop and I think I have settled with an image I want to work to for the summer, might attend FCS *might*

How it stands, bar A lot lower

Photoshops

OR

Only difference is blue badge surround.

I usually like a more clean look but I think this will look more aggressive. I'm really thinking of hitting the blue, red and black theme, which will include some engine bay painting (some wrinkle aswell) and as I have dubbed this car 'Sonic' I think it kinda suites.

I don't usually do gay names but it does look like Sonic well if sonic was a car.

I may also have an engine sticker of sonic running. It will be gay but classy.

Obviously the fogs will look completely different to that of the picture!

Thoughts?

ST
Old 28th February 2014, 11:52   #278
martin1985
Frequent Poster

Car(s): EP3 Type R
martin1985 is on a distinguished road

looks good to me!, i need to do my brake calipers red my self
martin1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th February 2014, 11:59   #279
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin1985 View Post
looks good to me!, i need to do my brake calipers red my self
Thanks mate, can't wait to get hold of some more Brembos, going to get black brembo drilled and grooved discs as well.

Originally I was going for gold calipers with black writing to look more 'premium' but decided it would look quite naughty with red, and suite the name lol.

ST
Old 28th February 2014, 12:05   #280
martin1985
Frequent Poster

Car(s): EP3 Type R
martin1985 is on a distinguished road

cant go wrong with black & red
martin1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to martin1985 For This Useful Post: