Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports > Non Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports

Non Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports Please share photos/videos of your non saxo in this forum.

Old 13th December 2011, 11:38   #161
dannyhall
Established Member
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Premier Ed. Milano Red CTR
iTrader Score: 19 (100%)
dannyhall is a name known to alldannyhall is a name known to alldannyhall is a name known to alldannyhall is a name known to alldannyhall is a name known to alldannyhall is a name known to all

Yeah I know of the issues with the straight arms, we are going to fit the LSD then see how we get on, any problems and a set of Buddyclub N+ coilovers are going on, want to prove the critics wrong if we can set the geo up bang on but just a case of wait and see.... Rob @ Area motorsport is confident its the geo thats the issue due to Nitron race suspension using a similiar desgin with no issues...

Full spec? Erm...;
Tegiwa M Induction Kit
Fujitsubo RM01-A Exhaust
Piper 421 Manifold & decat
ES engine mount inserts
KPro ECU remapped by TDi-North
247bhp/175lbft
Meister R ZetaR Coilovers
SPC rear camber arms
Buddyclub roll centre adjusters
FRSU by Eightspeed; -1.5 neg camber front, -1.3 rear
Progress 24mm RARB
Skunk2 lower control arms
Ferodo DS2500 front pads
Goodridge Braided hoses
AP Racing 5.1 brake fluid
Clockwise Motion baffled sump
OEM wheels/Bridgestone Potenzas
JDM wind deflectors
PIAA flat stlye wiper blades
Mugen socks
Mugen oil cap
Mugen rad cap
Motul oil & Hamp oil filter

Things to do;
Await Enkei RPF1's
Buy more track tyres - Yoko AD08's probs
Tegiwa wheel nuts
Stage 1 exedy clutch
Clockwise motion flywheel
M Factory helical LSD
Corner weighting

And it was staying standard... :0
dannyhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th December 2011, 19:04   #162
666saxo666
Regular Poster

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
666saxo666 is on a distinguished road

Its been documented that the coilovers do cause this issue. Meister have realeased some info. see the meister group buy and there page on Ctro. Out of interest how much did u pay for kpro and mappin by tdi north as i may look for them to do mine
666saxo666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th December 2011, 19:05   #163
666saxo666
Regular Poster

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
666saxo666 is on a distinguished road

Also i no area motorsport are stocking racing logics. dont you fancy a set of them? Rob on ctro said area rate them and there quite cheap to.
666saxo666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th December 2011, 19:18   #164
Aaron
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): ..............
iTrader Score: 32 (100%)
Aaron is a splendid one to beholdAaron is a splendid one to beholdAaron is a splendid one to beholdAaron is a splendid one to beholdAaron is a splendid one to beholdAaron is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyhall View Post
Cheers fella, ave you got a EP3 now too?

yea bud, added it to the collection

mines standard. wont be doing anything par wheel refurb and maybe 2.5" center section and some sort of filter setup

Probably go for aem cai
Aaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th December 2011, 23:00   #165
dannyhall
Established Member

dannyhall is a name known to alldannyhall is a name known to alldannyhall is a name known to alldannyhall is a name known to alldannyhall is a name known to alldannyhall is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666saxo666 View Post
Its been documented that the coilovers do cause this issue. Meister have realeased some info. see the meister group buy and there page on Ctro. Out of interest how much did u pay for kpro and mappin by tdi north as i may look for them to do mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by 666saxo666 View Post
Also i no area motorsport are stocking racing logics. dont you fancy a set of them? Rob on ctro said area rate them and there quite cheap to.
Yeah I know about the thread, ive been keeping an eye on it for other peoples opinions..

KPro was £600 & mapping was £250

Tegiwa sell them too dont they? They are meant to be a good coilover, will try stick with the Meisters if I can, they are a good coilover TBF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
yea bud, added it to the collection

mines standard. wont be doing anything par wheel refurb and maybe 2.5" center section and some sort of filter setup

Probably go for aem cai
Cool, why what have you got?

Well you went for the AEM, bet it sounds better now? Is that Spoon rep backbox the one on ebay, meant be a decent bit of kit?

Small update, M Factory Helical LSD now here
Old 25th December 2011, 00:56   #166
VTR-Chris
Saxperience Forum Bum
North West Region Member

Car(s): Focus RS 400BHP
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
VTR-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightVTR-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightVTR-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightVTR-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightVTR-Chris is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyhall View Post

Haha especially with a JRSC bolted on! Dude what kind of MPG do you get? Always wanted go down the forced induction route but we'll see what happens, plenty quick enough now though! Lol
soz for late reply m8...

not sure on mpg figures but i get around 280miles to a tank whatever that works out, thats with bit of everythin, town, motorway and the odd blast

theres a divertor valve on the charger that stays open on part throttle, so doesent use the blower... til u put ur foot down, instant BOOST no lag

well worth the dollar mate, acceleration is nuts
VTR-Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2012, 17:59   #167
dannyhall
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTR-Chris View Post
soz for late reply m8...

not sure on mpg figures but i get around 280miles to a tank whatever that works out, thats with bit of everythin, town, motorway and the odd blast

theres a divertor valve on the charger that stays open on part throttle, so doesent use the blower... til u put ur foot down, instant BOOST no lag

well worth the dollar mate, acceleration is nuts
Haha somehow you get better MPG than I do... :/ 260 miles to a full tank! Lol

Cant help but feel 300+bhp would be too much through the front wheels on track, have you got a diff? Im struggling with 60bhp less than you!

Few pictures of the car clean and new DIY trackday camera mount;

RPF1's may be here in the next few days... And Maxsport RB5's going on the OEM rims. LSD, Clockwise Motion flywheel and Exedy stage 1 clutch kit should be going in on the 22nd Feb...

Then first trackday of 2012 is booked for 2nd March.
Old 6th January 2012, 14:37   #168
titchster
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Was:16v 106 XS ..... Now: Import 1.8 MX5
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
titchster is a jewel in the roughtitchster is a jewel in the roughtitchster is a jewel in the roughtitchster is a jewel in the rough

Maxsports from Race-Tech by any chance?

Cannae wait to see it on the Enkeis.
titchster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th January 2012, 09:39   #169
dannyhall
Established Member

Maxsports were from EARs, however got a set of Yoko AD08s now instead

I cant wait either, still havent arrived grrr!

They will be fitted on the 22nd Feb when the car is corner weighted though, wont be too long now... 5 weeks and counting! Lol
Old 13th January 2012, 11:08   #170
leeroybrown
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Clio Trophy 025/500
leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!

This looks absolutely sweet on the standard wheels…. Love it.

Your car has made me want a Type R for a while! But I have decided I need something red and French 

P.S I never did say your white VTS woke me up at 5 in the morning at FCS 3 years ago, never forgot the hatred I had for you for doing that, as I had only just got to sleep ha ha. Your cammed VTS running lumpy right next to my window lol
leeroybrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2012, 11:44   #171
dannyhall
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroybrown View Post
This looks absolutely sweet on the standard wheels…. Love it.

Your car has made me want a Type R for a while! But I have decided I need something red and French 

P.S I never did say your white VTS woke me up at 5 in the morning at FCS 3 years ago, never forgot the hatred I had for you for doing that, as I had only just got to sleep ha ha. Your cammed VTS running lumpy right next to my window lol
Cheers fella

Haha Trophy? Nice cars just I didnt like the driving position, look awesome though, especially once lowered!

You sure it was FCS? Never took the Saxo, bonnet flipped up the week before... Went to Trax a few times in it though!
Old 19th January 2012, 17:49   #172
dannyhall
Established Member

Test vid filmed earlier on today using the DIY in car mount, not sure what the noise is think it may be the camera strap knocking the camera?

And the volume is low?

Comments welcome as always

Thanks for looking,
Dan
Old 19th January 2012, 21:59   #173
titchster
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Was:16v 106 XS ..... Now: Import 1.8 MX5
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
titchster is a jewel in the roughtitchster is a jewel in the roughtitchster is a jewel in the roughtitchster is a jewel in the rough

Could ideally do with being a bit lower IMO, so that the top half isn't roof lining, lol. Put the mount on as it is, but flat towards the front of the car, loosen the joint nearest the clamp and spin it 90deg, so you can angle it up, then loosen the clamp closest the camera, and angle it up, if ya get me?

If not, i'll get my mount out and demonstrate, since i've got the same one, lol.

Annoyingly, I get a rattle in mine, that I think could be more down to the camera than the mount, since i've had the same rattle both mounted to the cage on my 106, and to the harness bar in my Mazda.
titchster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th January 2012, 16:05   #174
dannyhall
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by titchster View Post
Could ideally do with being a bit lower IMO, so that the top half isn't roof lining, lol. Put the mount on as it is, but flat towards the front of the car, loosen the joint nearest the clamp and spin it 90deg, so you can angle it up, then loosen the clamp closest the camera, and angle it up, if ya get me?

If not, i'll get my mount out and demonstrate, since i've got the same one, lol.

Annoyingly, I get a rattle in mine, that I think could be more down to the camera than the mount, since i've had the same rattle both mounted to the cage on my 106, and to the harness bar in my Mazda.
Haha done and does seem a better angle! Thanks for the tip dude Didnt even know it could spin how it did!

Oh well its not too bad of rattle, will try tighten the strap when its on its next track outing
Old 1st February 2012, 14:18   #175
dannyhall
Established Member

Update without any pictures (yet)

Enkei RPF1 in Sliver now fitted with Yoko AD08s all round. Looks pretty awesome even if the car is dirty/tyres covered in tyre paste.

Pictures to go up tonight
Old 1st February 2012, 20:16   #176
dannyhall
Established Member

(Yes its on a dodgy angle on the drive)

Old 1st February 2012, 20:21   #177
hard_corejoeboy
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Seat Mii Toca/VW Polo Gti 6c 1.8 turbo
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
hard_corejoeboy is a glorious beacon of lighthard_corejoeboy is a glorious beacon of lighthard_corejoeboy is a glorious beacon of lighthard_corejoeboy is a glorious beacon of lighthard_corejoeboy is a glorious beacon of lighthard_corejoeboy is a glorious beacon of light

Oh hell no!!!! yuck they dont suit the lines of the car at all and look diddly also dony suit the theme of the car (track) i know you need that comment like q hole in the head but dude what were you thinking?!

Last edited by hard_corejoeboy; 1st February 2012 at 20:24.
hard_corejoeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2012, 20:27   #178
dannyhall
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard_corejoeboy View Post
Oh hell no!!!! yuck they dont suit the lines of the car at all and look diddly also dony suit the theme of the car (track) i know you need that comment like q hole in the head but dude what were you thinking?!
I like them, simple as.

And they're race inspired wheels.. Cant get much lighter!
Old 1st February 2012, 21:38   #179
rey
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): :(s)rac
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!

They look sick!

Must of cost a bit being Enkei's haha, very jealous of your car, mods work perfectly IMO
rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2012, 21:42   #180
Ashleyp
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent Contributor

iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!

Shut up blowjob, as usual you know sweet FA! all you do is prove yourself to be a douche.

Those wheels are the equivilant weight of OZ superleggera's, one of the lightest wheels around, so how are they not 'track themed'?!

Danny, another great improvement IMO, not my fav looking wheels but i bet theyre hella light!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_saxo View Post
some lad pulled up a type R, and had a sticker on the back. If it ain't jap it's crap. I thought what a bender
Ashleyp is offline   Reply With Quote