Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates > Suspected Scammer Info

Suspected Scammer Info Unfortunately an increasing number of members are being scammed, despite strict trading guidelines being in place. Please use this forum to collate all information about suspected scammers, to make investigation/prosecution easier.

Closed Thread

Old 1st July 2011, 12:32   #21
shannon6460
Regular Poster
South Wales Region Member

Car(s): Too many to list but all the Paxo related one's ar
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
shannon6460 is on a distinguished road

Finally received a refund I guess it shows that it takes as much as identifying the person here to gain a refund you ARE entitled to. Just hope it doesn't happen to others in the future. I've bought several items from here in the past and now I am sceptical about trying to buy another check strap just because of the hassle of it.

Thanks for finally hearing me MunkyBoy.

And Malky I'm fully with you, just because people have had good service in the past and have Sax-P mates to try and vouch for you. Nothing could stop them from simply logging into paypal their selves and processing a refund rather than arguing their case and promising to do something then not. And just hope it goes away. I know Carl gave up but I don't think for as little as the price it was that people should just accept they aren't going to get their money back if 10 people bought items worth £5 and gave up hope getting refunds then the person pockets £50 for nothing!!
Old 1st July 2011, 12:36   #22
Malky
Established Member

Malky will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunkyBoy View Post

Good to see you've read my other thread. Then maybe you would understand the situation... but apparently you are just ignorant.

As much as this is a forum, and people are meant to post their opinions on things, doesn't mean I have to take it onboard - as I think your an arse.

You basically just seem to have a go at people in your posts, and you have NO idea about things really. I've only just sorted things out in my life - and I don't actually have any of the refunds from the batch that didn't get delivered from Royal Mail. So is this fair that I have refunded the money with no response from the royal mail as to when I'll get a refund from that?

I have read your other thread as it happens, and I do sympathise with your personal issues. That said, you still seem to be able to sell stuff whilst this is going on, when a problem arises, you use this as your defence.

I'm an arse am I? To be fair I think that is a bit uncalled for, I never once launched a personal attack on you. To base your opinion on me over a few 'banter' posts on here doesn't really bother me. Why don't you read ALL of my posts and maybe review your opinion?

No it's not fair for anyone to lose money/goods in these situations, however shit happens. It's how you deal with the issue that counts, 'I'm too busy' isn't a valid excuse in my opinion.
Old 1st July 2011, 12:38   #23
MunkyBoy
Established Member
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

Car(s): 1. MK2 Chalked VT'd 1.1 2. MK1 VTS
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
MunkyBoy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannon6460 View Post
Finally received a refund I guess it shows that it takes as much as identifying the person here to gain a refund you ARE entitled to. Just hope it doesn't happen to others in the future. I've bought several items from here in the past and now I am sceptical about trying to buy another check strap just because of the hassle of it.

Thanks for finally hearing me MunkyBoy.

And Malky I'm fully with you, just because people have had good service in the past and have Sax-P mates to try and vouch for you. Nothing could stop them from simply logging into paypal their selves and processing a refund rather than arguing their case and promising to do something then not. And just hope it goes away. I know Carl gave up but I don't think for as little as the price it was that people should just accept they aren't going to get their money back if 10 people bought items worth £5 and gave up hope getting refunds then the person pockets £50 for nothing!!
Its not pocketing money, in fact its now the opposite. I don't have the £13 or whatever people paid... or the items now. So im actually out of pocket. How is that fair?

Its just as hard for a seller, whats to say you received the item and then thought you could still get a refund as it wasn't sent recorded? That way you'd get your item, and your money back?

So yeah, as much as you now have your £5 back, I'm none the wiser as to whether you have my item - and I still have to wait to attempt to claim the money from the royal mail.
Old 1st July 2011, 12:39   #24
shannon6460
Regular Poster

And as for your other threads and what you've been up tO MunkyBoy we all have lives outside of this forum too but don't need to tell our life story to receive a sympathy relief on a refund. You had promised on 2 previous occasions to refund the money. I appreciate you're out of pocket but it is a sellers responsibility to process the claim as the sender just as it would be on eBay or any other Seller to a 'customer'.

It seems on all three occasions it took your name to be printed on this forum for you to issue a refund. What does that tell you?

As for 10 buyers if you re-read my post it says the word EXAMPLE!

Thanks I'm happy for this to settle.
Old 1st July 2011, 12:41   #25
MunkyBoy
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malky View Post
I have read your other thread as it happens, and I do sympathise with your personal issues. That said, you still seem to be able to sell stuff whilst this is going on, when a problem arises, you use this as your defence.

I'm an arse am I? To be fair I think that is a bit uncalled for, I never once launched a personal attack on you. To base your opinion on me over a few 'banter' posts on here doesn't really bother me. Why don't you read ALL of my posts and maybe review your opinion?

No it's not fair for anyone to lose money/goods in these situations, however shit happens. It's how you deal with the issue that counts, 'I'm too busy' isn't a valid excuse in my opinion.
I'm not selling anything at the minute, I still have threads up from ages ago... but I haven't responded to anything bar having a message from someone the other day asking for a part who I told couldn't have it... So what else can I do?

I've read a fair deal of your posts, and I'm still of my opinion. You obviously don't understand the situation, and you never will. Because there is no need for you get involved...

So as much as the buyer is now happy he has his £5 back (and possibly the item... who knows) I don't have the £5, or the item.. So i've lost out completely in this.

I'm going to be stopping selling pretty much on this forum now. I'll sell to the people that I know, and the people in the SE area... but I just don't trust / have patience for the idiotic buyers in general on here.
Old 1st July 2011, 12:42   #26
carlsmith715
Established Member

Car(s): 2000 1.6 furio
carlsmith715 is on a distinguished road

to be honest mate i forgot about it which is why you havent heard anything from me
and i assure you i didnt receive the item from most likely post office problem like you say
i just went and got a pipe from my scrappy off a 106 free so i never bothered with the £2.50 i sent you because like you said you are out of pocket aswell but you must understand were these people are coming from with this
Old 1st July 2011, 12:43   #27
MunkyBoy
Established Member

Quote:
And as for your other threads and what you've been up tO MunkyBoy we all have lives outside of this forum too but don't need to tell our life story to receive a sympathy relief on a refund. You had promised on 2 previous occasions to refund the money. I appreciate you're out of pocket but it is a sellers responsibility to process the claim as the sender just as it would be on eBay or any other Seller to a 'customer'.

It seems on all three occasions it took your name to be printed on this forum for you to issue a refund. What does that tell you?

As for 10 buyers if you re-read my post it says the word EXAMPLE!

Thanks I'm happy for this to settle.
Tells me that I have people let me know when people are being dicks on the forum about me and I have to stop my fucking life to come and sort this shit out.

Once again, This thread is over. You've got a refund, (and the item possibly...) ... so end of story.
Old 1st July 2011, 12:46   #28
Malky
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunkyBoy View Post
I'm not selling anything at the minute, I still have threads up from ages ago... but I haven't responded to anything bar having a message from someone the other day asking for a part who I told couldn't have it... So what else can I do?
If you aren't selling anything, then the easiest thing to do is remove your adverts until you are in the position to again.

Believe me mate, I have nothing personal against you, why would I?. I was just merely stating that if you are prepared to offer things for sale, you should be on top of the process. If you are unable to, you should at least let your 'customers' know what's going on.

I'm not going to have a 'keyboard' war with you, you think I am an arse, fair play, I don't really care. I personally think maybe you just had issues and things got out of hand, but as I keep saying, 'I'm too busy' is not a reasonable excuse for not sorting things out.

Oh just to add, as for it having nothing to do with me, yes you are probably correct, but equally it has nothing to do with the folk who defend you, but you never tell them to butt out.

Last edited by Malky; 1st July 2011 at 12:57.
Old 1st July 2011, 12:49   #29
shannon6460
Regular Poster

Do you really think people will pursue £5 for 8 weeks when they have received an item. I park on a hill and my OS door is forever swinging open. Which obviously I don't want as it could cause damage to the door. If you want the satisfaction that I don't have it I can send you a picture.

I purchase lots of items from eBay without an issue and have 100% feedback with 100 items or more purchased.

So do not attempt to turn this around on me or any innocent buyers.

You confirmed previously that the batch of items that are missing are the batch that was sent to 3 members. So how can you insinuate we have received the items?

Thanks for your time and I hope that the royal mail provide you with YOUR refund soon.
Old 1st July 2011, 12:59   #30
MunkyBoy
Established Member

Quote:
Do you really think people will pursue £5 for 8 weeks when they have received an item. I park on a hill and my OS door is forever swinging open. Which obviously I don't want as it could cause damage to the door. If you want the satisfaction that I don't have it I can send you a picture.

I purchase lots of items from eBay without an issue and have 100% feedback with 100 items or more purchased.

So do not attempt to turn this around on me or any innocent buyers.

You confirmed previously that the batch of items that are missing are the batch that was sent to 3 members. So how can you insinuate we have received the items?

Thanks for your time and I hope that the royal mail provide you with YOUR refund soon.
Didn't realise we are including ebay in selling without an issue.

Code:
***** ( 141)  Positive Feedback (last 12 months): 100%
Its fine for people to insinuate that I should have taken time off of what I was doing to respond to you... but not for me to naturally assume that you may have received the item and still chasing the money? I don't know your financial situation...

You can keep the picture of your car, it won't show anything? I'm really not bothered with this anymore.

As I said, many times. You've had a refund... /end thread.

I'll get this locked.
Old 1st July 2011, 13:03   #31
Peter_D
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): DC5 Teg
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Peter_D is on a distinguished road

I dont understand how royal mail have lost everything he sent out?
Old 1st July 2011, 13:05   #32
MunkyBoy
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_D View Post
I dont understand how royal mail have lost everything he sent out?
It was 3 small items, each in a jiffy style bag. Took them to the post office near me and posted them out. They take them through the side door bit in the glass and that is the last I saw of them...
Old 1st July 2011, 13:46   #33
Gandi699
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Amazon green VTR 16v, Inferno RS clio 182
Gandi699 is on a distinguished road

Best of giving smaller items away for free, then no one can moan tbh. Or just binning them like I do now - its far less hassle
Old 1st July 2011, 13:53   #34
VTHall
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Black corsa c SXI.
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
VTHall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandi699 View Post
Best of giving smaller items away for free, then no one can moan tbh. Or just binning them like I do now - its far less hassle
what a stupid fucking statement. Just shut up.

Also, hes said / thread.
hes clearly no scammer and even he's out of pocket! A small minority of people on here are awful fucking buyers.
Facepalm
Old 1st July 2011, 13:59   #35
Malky
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHall View Post

Also, hes said / thread.
hes clearly no scammer and even he's out of pocket! A small minority of people on here are awful fucking buyers.
So you think he is 100% innocent in all this then? It's not about him being a scammer, it's a failure to respond to requests in a timely manner.
Old 1st July 2011, 14:05   #36
VTHall
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Black corsa c SXI.
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
VTHall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malky View Post
So you think he is 100% innocent in all this then? It's not about him being a scammer, it's a failure to respond to requests in a timely manner.
Nope, i never said that did i?
Facepalm
Old 1st July 2011, 14:06   #37
Peter_D
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:

Also, hes said / thread.
Would you happily wait 7 weeks for a refund, regardless of amount?
Old 1st July 2011, 14:06   #38
Malky
Established Member

Quote:
Not direct, but you are insinuating that the buyers are at fault here with your comment.
Old 1st July 2011, 14:08   #39
Peter_D
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Yes, you put this down to awful buyers, when theyve done nothing wrong
Old 1st July 2011, 14:12   #40
Malky
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_D View Post
Yes, you put this down to awful buyers, when theyve done nothing wrong
This VTHall bloke is proving the point I was initially making. He has his 'established member' tinted specs on.
Closed Thread