Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > General Forums > Car Care & Detailing

Car Care & Detailing This forum should be used to discuss topics relating to car care and car detailing. (cleaning, polishing, buffing, scratch removal, car care products, etc, etc)

Old 4th March 2012, 22:54   #41
Viper
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): S2 Exige 240S, CLS63 AMG, Freelander
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!

Funnily enough we haven't. I mentioned it once to Mike after seeing your post on his photo and that was it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesR View Post
Ok Viper, you are 100% correct concerning everything, sorry to have interrupted your discussion, please continue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod1 View Post
Beastiallity... They're always blowing seals. Ba-dum-tssh!
Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2012, 22:55   #42
Moke
Saxperience Hardcore!
North Wales Region MemberEast Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Work van che.
iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
Moke is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by K17NEY View Post
It's clear to me that you have all been having a nice little chat about me, And about how much ive changed. Maybe i have changed and act a little different but ive had to(im not acting the big man) It comes with package along with being stressed as fuck 24/7... But maybe, Just maybe you're expecting cockyness from me after your conversations and perceive most of the things i say to be cockyness, Just a thought.. People only see what they want to see, Even superior people like me........<<<Joke, Don't hate me
Not had a chat about you mate... We've noticed a difference though.

It's not like you've gone stressy or you've changed as a person as you're still a Welsh, sheep shagger. But you now drive a Volvo and wash cars.

Thing we've noticed is that you seem so far up your ass and you like to think you're awesome and right at everything.

For example, on my Facebook before when you 'told' me that my car wasn't 60mm... When it clearly is as I put 60mm springs on the front.

Do you get what I mean?

In no way do I hate you or whatever, but it's been noticed that you've changed into a bit of a pillock
Moke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2012, 23:02   #43
K17NEY
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth Wales Region Member

Car(s): FQ Volvo V70R Peugeot Partner
K17NEY is on a distinguished road

I was giving my opinion as it seems you were asking for some, "tempted to drop another 10mm".. Personally i don't think they're true 60mm springs but hey that's just me....

Im not up my own arse, Far from it.. As i just said to tonto, It difficult to come across right via the internet.

You probably think i was being arsey when i asked you to remove me from that group last week, I wasn't. I was out for a meal and my phone was going mental.. Not ideal ya know...

And FYI, The saxo got picked up by the new owner today and i nearly cried so give me a break.....

Last edited by K17NEY; 4th March 2012 at 23:04.
K17NEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2012, 23:03   #44
Viper
Saxperience Hardcore!

Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
I was giving my opinion as it seems you were asking for some, "tempted to drop another 10mm".. Personally i don't think they're true 60mm springs but hey that's just me....
Exactly, thinking you know better.
Quote:
Ok Viper, you are 100% correct concerning everything, sorry to have interrupted your discussion, please continue.
Quote:
Old 4th March 2012, 23:03   #45
Moke
Saxperience Hardcore!
North Wales Region MemberEast Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Quote:

Im not up my own arse, Far from it.. As i just said to tonto, It difficult to come across right via the internet.

You probably think i was being arsey when i asked you to remove me from that group last week, I wasn't. I was out for a meal and my phone was going mental.. Not ideal ya know...
Fair enough then dude.

It's just how you've been coming across recently...
Old 4th March 2012, 23:07   #46
Viper
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moke View Post
It's just how you've been coming across recently...
I wish he would come across me
Quote:
Quote:
Old 4th March 2012, 23:08   #47
Moke
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper View Post
I wish he would come across me
Across your chest?

STICK ANOTHER ONE IN MY ASS!
Old 4th March 2012, 23:11   #48
Viper
Saxperience Hardcore!

I want it on my tits then him to lick it off.
Quote:
Quote: