Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 17th March 2012, 21:46   #1
Yates
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth West Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): MK1 - 1.1 Animal
iTrader Score: 19 (95%)
Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!
Default Logik TV, Anyway to get headphones?!

right, bit of a noob question, not into my tvs and all that

got this tv

logik

i want to use head phones, when i first looked i thought it had a jack lead plug, turns out its a pc audio, so cant fit head phones to that, on that link it shows the back of the tv, it has a few diff coloured rca (i think thats what they are called) and then usb and hdmi, really want to link uphead phones, anyone got any ideas how? looked on net for contact email to logik but cant see shit

rep for help
Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2012, 22:06   #2
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

If theres a red white and yellow terminal for audio out you can get a connector which goes from that to a minijack
Old 17th March 2012, 22:17   #3
Yates
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth West Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!

ive got them plugs mate, well ones red and ones black, but guessing they are same just diff colour and goes to mini jack but doesnt work
Old 17th March 2012, 22:25   #4
tillygti6
Frequent Poster
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth East Region Member

Car(s): 106 ph1 rallye 106 gti 106 hybrid thing GTI~6
tillygti6 is on a distinguished road

theres a few options for running headphones from the scart but i guess thats already in use?
tillygti6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2012, 23:44   #5
Yates
Saxperience Hardcore!

doesnt have scart lead mate
Old 17th March 2012, 23:50   #6
tillygti6
Frequent Poster

hmm okay. the link didnt work on my tablet. So you have no red and white either? what do you use with it? dvd?ps3?
Old 17th March 2012, 23:52   #7
Yates
Saxperience Hardcore!

hdmi for the xbox mate#

it has the red and white on, and i have plugs for that, which goes into a female jack but still doesnt work
Old 18th March 2012, 00:02   #8
tillygti6
Frequent Poster

they should be audio outs. you may have to go into the tv menu and actually set it to output via them though.
also worth trying different set of phones if you have some. for instance i cant use the earphones that came with my mobile in the tablet. guess being mono and stereo still a problem. youd have though itd been sorted 20years ago.
Old 18th March 2012, 11:55   #9
Yates
Saxperience Hardcore!

ok mate i will have a check, cheers
Old 19th March 2012, 04:32   #10
Manu
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): A4 SE/A6 Le Mans
Manu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of light

There should be a jack in the back, green plug saying "earphones" on top? if not you'd be looking at buying xbox headphones maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
If theres a red white and yellow terminal for audio out you can get a connector which goes from that to a minijack
That's an input, not an audio out

Last edited by Manu; 19th March 2012 at 04:34.
Manu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2012, 11:46   #11
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu View Post

That's an input, not an audio out
You would have thought the 'audio out' in my post might have given it away as a comment relating to if his TV has an output. Hence....

Quote:
If theres a red white terminal for audio out you can get a connector which goes from that to a minijack

Last edited by Ryan; 19th March 2012 at 11:49.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2012, 14:01   #12
Manu
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): A4 SE/A6 Le Mans
Manu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of light

Rarely seen such an output on TVs recently (absolutely none on budget sets), but there might be a possible hack using the scart relay, you can get the audio signal out of it. Though a bit of a pain as you will need to amplify that signal if you want it through the headphones. Hence my suggestion for buying an xbox headset.

£99 tellys have minimal connections, you'll typically see one HDMI, one video and one scart, sometimes a progressive SVGA. I'm surprised there isn't a headphones jack though.

pins 1,3 and 4:

Though I have no idea if it will actually relay from a digital signal as I never tried that one before.

Last edited by Manu; 19th March 2012 at 14:13.
Manu is offline   Reply With Quote