Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports > Non Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports

Non Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports Please share photos/videos of your non saxo in this forum.

Old 29th January 2014, 10:09   #41
Mike_Roberts
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): 1993 106 XSI 1.4 miami 2005 Fiesta mk6
Mike_Roberts is on a distinguished road

What you got planned for this season then?
Mike_Roberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th January 2014, 20:18   #42
rick_VTR
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth Wales Region MemberNorth Wales Region MemberWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Corsa Rally Car & Fiesta ST
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
rick_VTR is on a distinguished road

hopfully doing bro preseli, border, eagle, pacemaker, breidden, meirion, bro dyfi and powys lanes.

that's my plan, definitely doing border, eagle, briedden, and mierion, will see how it goes with the others. haven't got a nav sorted yet, The mrs is supposed to be "learning" to read the maps but don't know if she will be successful, think I will let her stick to the autotests lol

haven't had a spin out in the new car yet, only to and from the MOT so need to get some practise in, suspension needs stiffening, think some gravel spec bilsteins are in order!

doing an autotest championship aswell but in another scrap corsa sport ive got so doesn't matter if I break that one

whats your plans?
rick_VTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2014, 10:23   #43
Mike_Roberts
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): 1993 106 XSI 1.4 miami 2005 Fiesta mk6
Mike_Roberts is on a distinguished road

Not doing any road events this year don't think. Car is off the road this year having a rebuild with a few big tweaks as well as logbooking it ;-)

I'm out navigating next weekend on the NW Stages and hopefully a few others including getting out in the forests later in the year!
Mike_Roberts is offline   Reply With Quote