Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo In Car Entertainment (ICE) & Security
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Saxo In Car Entertainment (ICE) & Security This forum should be used to chat about all things relating to in-car entertainment...

Old 26th March 2007, 21:23   #1
dean_vtr
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): first car clio 1.2 second car sax
dean_vtr is on a distinguished road
Default rate my install fully made by me!!! took some time this 1

rate 1 being shit 10 being shit hot >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>??????????

Full custom install :
• 2 x vibe cbr 10” 1200 watt subs
• 2 x vibe mono 800 watt amps
• Vibe rectangular 600 watt 6x9s
• Alpine front door speakers
• Standard rear speakers
• Pioneer headunit deh-p6800mp
• 5’8” centurion screen built onto parcel shelf
• Ps2

dean_vtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th March 2007, 21:30   #2
BENSAX3
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Car(s): under age
BENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant future

awsome well done are those 6x9's i spy not my thing the 6x9s the rest is nice though
Old 26th March 2007, 21:45   #3
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 1. AX 2. Mk2 Saxo VTR 3. MK4 R32 DBP
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!

yep mate rip them shit 6x9s out and then it will be really nice, i would never go with vibe stuff, i know there ok but i dont like them

are the front speakers components??

Predator_R32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th March 2007, 21:46   #4
dean_vtr
Infrequent Poster

they are the vibe rectangle ones . only really found out about not having 6x9s but comps are really not that loud unless u spend lots of pennies !!! these speakers are really clear tho and im pleased with em
Old 26th March 2007, 21:53   #5
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!

what a rectangle speaker lol

you can get a good set of components for about 70 and amped up will sound a hell of a lot better as you have all the sound in the back and the 6x9s will be distorting a lot as the subs will be pushing air in the boot and pushing the cones of the 6x9s

they dont work in my mind

Old 26th March 2007, 22:00   #6
argylefan1985
Established Member
South West Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTR mk1
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
argylefan1985 has much to be proud ofargylefan1985 has much to be proud ofargylefan1985 has much to be proud ofargylefan1985 has much to be proud ofargylefan1985 has much to be proud ofargylefan1985 has much to be proud ofargylefan1985 has much to be proud ofargylefan1985 has much to be proud of

Looks a bit mix and match mate, big space between the car and the install at the front, and the different levels to it look a bit out of place. but

if your happy m8 fair play
argylefan1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th March 2007, 22:07   #7
dean_vtr
Infrequent Poster

expand on the coment about space dont get ya lol

i find the vibe stuff unbeatable for price no the front speakers are jus alpine ones they are nice and loud tho deffo do the job wanted the vibe components but nowere had them in stock at the time
Old 26th March 2007, 22:14   #8
Matt_e
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral Counties Region MemberSouth East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

Car(s): clio
iTrader Score: 27 (100%)
Matt_e has a brilliant futureMatt_e has a brilliant futureMatt_e has a brilliant futureMatt_e has a brilliant futureMatt_e has a brilliant futureMatt_e has a brilliant futureMatt_e has a brilliant futureMatt_e has a brilliant futureMatt_e has a brilliant futureMatt_e has a brilliant futureMatt_e has a brilliant future

looks kinda....... yellow
Matt_e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th March 2007, 22:16   #9
dj_sim
Regular Poster

iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
dj_sim has a spectacular aura aboutdj_sim has a spectacular aura about

a big fat 1
dj_sim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th March 2007, 22:21   #10
argylefan1985
Established Member
South West Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTR mk1
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
argylefan1985 has much to be proud ofargylefan1985 has much to be proud ofargylefan1985 has much to be proud ofargylefan1985 has much to be proud ofargylefan1985 has much to be proud ofargylefan1985 has much to be proud ofargylefan1985 has much to be proud ofargylefan1985 has much to be proud of

Jus looks like it would move about a bit, like not a snug fit into the outside walls of the boot if you get me.

As for vibe stuff im with ya mate, i think its really good quality for the money
argylefan1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th March 2007, 22:26   #11
dean_vtr
Infrequent Poster

u wanna try movin it mate its fastened solid onto a mdf base start from the centre amp base outwards each way eavythin is solid cos i hate rattles. i made a copy on my boot mat out of mdf as a base.
Old 26th March 2007, 22:28   #12
dean_vtr
Infrequent Poster

and whys that dj sim cos u have a shit car is it if u aint gonna say anythin worthwhile why bother . lets c ur effort then ???
Old 26th March 2007, 22:46   #13
mattcp
Established Member
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

mattc has much to be proud ofmattc has much to be proud ofmattc has much to be proud ofmattc has much to be proud ofmattc has much to be proud ofmattc has much to be proud ofmattc has much to be proud ofmattc has much to be proud ofmattc has much to be proud ofmattc has much to be proud of

It's not really my taste.... but I think thats shit hot... Wish I had the skill to do something like that i'm far to dumb. It's different too which makes it stand out. As a couple of people have mentioned and in my opinion it could do with a few minor touch up and changes but it does look shit hot mate you should sit back with a beer and be proud of that!
Old 26th March 2007, 23:00   #14
dean_vtr
Infrequent Poster

come on then wat else soes it need as im stuk for ideas i thought it was enough gives me the ideas n i will try em come forward peeps
Old 26th March 2007, 23:09   #15
ckings6056
L-plater

Car(s): Ford Mondeo 1.8, Saxo VTR
ckings6056 can only hope to improve

thats shit hot... as for ideas.. hmmm a power cap wit digital readout could look pretty cool in there???
ckings6056 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th March 2007, 23:11   #16
AliMak
Frequent Poster
Central South Region MemberSouth West Region Member

Car(s): Saxo Scandal 1.0
AliMak is a jewel in the roughAliMak is a jewel in the roughAliMak is a jewel in the roughAliMak is a jewel in the rough

mate each to their own, i think theres a few harsh people on here that only say its good if it looks like theres or what they do.
Looks like youve got a loud beast in ya boot there though so fair play 2 ya.
cant think of much to add, youve pretty much covered it but not a fan of 6x9s in parcel shelf with subs in boot. component speakers in front be nice touch
Old 26th March 2007, 23:19   #17
dean_vtr
Infrequent Poster

i have my boot open alot and if i did get rid of the 6x9s and got components up front i would loose alot of sound the vibe rectanglar 6x9s are as close to components as u will get with 6x9s as the have a seperate oversize tweeter in the middle or them they are very loud and clear when the boot is open not so wen its closed tho

also thnks for the comment a hell off alot of graft n money has gone into the boot and im proud of it some ppl may aswell jus keep there mouths shut and stop putting ppl down bet half of em cant even drive lol

bout the 6x9s uve all got me thinkin now u bastards thats me spendin more money in the near future on components jus worried about the loudness i will loose if i dont spend well over 100 on components and do i need them front and back plus id need an amp
Old 27th March 2007, 00:22   #18
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

vibe components i would not go for how about spending the money on some bigger 16-17cm ones, putting them in pods and amping them up, check my progress thread out for them, ill guarantee you will love them over 6x9s and never go back to them again mate

Old 27th March 2007, 00:34   #19
djrem
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): Various.
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!

how does that not rattle?

have you used a standard parcel shelf?

6x9s and lexus lights. rock on lol
djrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th March 2007, 10:50   #20
jaybiss
Saxperience Hardcore!
East Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Two Tone Sax
jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!

a 3 from me, looks like its been thrown in the boot.

get rid of the shelf speakers
jaybiss is offline   Reply With Quote