Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo In Car Entertainment (ICE) & Security
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Saxo In Car Entertainment (ICE) & Security This forum should be used to chat about all things relating to in-car entertainment...

Old 21st May 2008, 10:40   #101
Coonper
Saxperience Post Whore
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Lupo GTI
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
Coonper is absolutely fabulous!Coonper is absolutely fabulous!Coonper is absolutely fabulous!Coonper is absolutely fabulous!Coonper is absolutely fabulous!Coonper is absolutely fabulous!Coonper is absolutely fabulous!Coonper is absolutely fabulous!Coonper is absolutely fabulous!Coonper is absolutely fabulous!Coonper is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modified View Post
small update didnt do much cutting last night for some reason i have spray painted the inside of the box black lol
Erm...

One question...

Why? Lol

Have you thought about fibreglassing the boxes so they flow smoothly with no sharp edges?
Coonper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st May 2008, 12:00   #102
Modified
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Car(s): Golf MK4 GTi 20v Turbo - BLAP BLAP
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Modified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coonper View Post
Erm...

One question...

Why? Lol

Have you thought about fibreglassing the boxes so they flow smoothly with no sharp edges?
see this is the thing i have no idea why............did my bit of cutting and another layer of sealant, let that dry then around half 11 last found can of black spray and decided yeah thats a great idea i know ill do that.

not going to fibreglass, never used it and dont want to do it in the flat. may be a project in the future but for now carpet will do super!

Would a 2x1m bit of carpet cover it all or am i looking to get two?
Old 21st May 2008, 13:02   #103
Coonper
Saxperience Post Whore

Coonper is absolutely fabulous!Coonper is absolutely fabulous!Coonper is absolutely fabulous!Coonper is absolutely fabulous!Coonper is absolutely fabulous!Coonper is absolutely fabulous!Coonper is absolutely fabulous!Coonper is absolutely fabulous!Coonper is absolutely fabulous!Coonper is absolutely fabulous!Coonper is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modified View Post
see this is the thing i have no idea why............did my bit of cutting and another layer of sealant, let that dry then around half 11 last found can of black spray and decided yeah thats a great idea i know ill do that.

not going to fibreglass, never used it and dont want to do it in the flat. may be a project in the future but for now carpet will do super!

Would a 2x1m bit of carpet cover it all or am i looking to get two?
Probably best to go for 2 of those carpets mate. The last thing you want is to run out of carpet and not be able to match it.

I wreckon you should use padded leather, or false leather
Old 24th May 2008, 11:35   #104
Modified
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Modified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud of

lil update test fit of the boxs in the boot!!!!

Old 24th May 2008, 15:40   #105
Modified
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

ok another update!!!!!!!!

done the flase floor and did a test fit!
have cut out holes for the subs to fit in and they fit lovely!!!!
sorted out what im doing about the amp
just gotta get some carpet, ports and fluff!!! and wire it all up and jobs done!!!

here it is so far so good!!!

wowowowowow!!!!!
Old 27th May 2008, 08:50   #106
Modified
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

found a place in town that does 1.2 x 2 metre rolls of carpet for £19 a roll! time to shop on ebay!!!!!
Old 27th May 2008, 09:05   #107
Elliott
Saxperience Post Whore
East Midlands Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): None.
Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!

looking good so far......
Elliott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2008, 10:42   #108
Coonper
Saxperience Post Whore

Love it mate! Looks pretty sweet! And those boxes are nice and big!

Have you bought a port yet?
Old 27th May 2008, 10:55   #109
Modified
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coonper View Post
Love it mate! Looks pretty sweet! And those boxes are nice and big!

Have you bought a port yet?
nah not got the port yet thats going to have to wait till payday!!! lame!!!

got to wire it all up after the carpet!!! and really aiming for it to be done for FCS!!!!!! to show it off lol

only need to buy -

Carpet
2 Ports
Neons hehe
Old 27th May 2008, 22:45   #110
Jimmy-Boy
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral South Region MemberSouth East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

Car(s): N/A 200bhp+ per ton 106 gti
iTrader Score: 28 (97%)
Jimmy-Boy is absolutely fabulous!Jimmy-Boy is absolutely fabulous!Jimmy-Boy is absolutely fabulous!Jimmy-Boy is absolutely fabulous!Jimmy-Boy is absolutely fabulous!Jimmy-Boy is absolutely fabulous!Jimmy-Boy is absolutely fabulous!Jimmy-Boy is absolutely fabulous!Jimmy-Boy is absolutely fabulous!Jimmy-Boy is absolutely fabulous!Jimmy-Boy is absolutely fabulous!

looks nice, you like your 2's dont you boy

2 subs, 2 zoorsts, 2 6x9's?

i wouldnt be suprised if you had 2 women

Up The Toon
Jimmy-Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2008, 23:03   #111
Coonper
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby-jim View Post

i wouldnt be suprised if you had 2 women
Or men...
Old 27th May 2008, 23:39   #112
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 1. AX 2. Mk2 Saxo VTR 3. MK4 R32 DBP
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!

2 6x9s i hope bloody not???

why did you paint the inside of the boxes if i may ask???

Predator_R32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2008, 10:01   #113
Modified
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

ok the 6x9s are still in the car at the mo, as the boots not finished and cant be bothered to take them out yet lol

and i have nooo idea why i painted the inside of the boxs 100% no idea!!!
Old 28th May 2008, 12:16   #114
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!

lol suppose it keeps all the dust to a minimum in the box

Old 28th May 2008, 12:51   #115
Modified
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

need to find some carpet looking on ebay and such!!!

there is s hop near me that does 2x1m rolls for £20!
few places on ebay do some
looking at two 3squarefoot rolls for £3+£3 postage think that will be anough to cover the install???
Old 28th May 2008, 12:57   #116
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

best to get some 4 way stretch stuff mate, makes it much easier for trimming, i got mine off ebay

Old 28th May 2008, 13:00   #117
Modified
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

is that like fabic stuff for dress etc?
Old 28th May 2008, 13:02   #118
Ashleyp
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent Contributor

iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/valu...et-p-5906.html

low price carpet..
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_saxo View Post
some lad pulled up a type R, and had a sticker on the back. If it ain't jap it's crap. I thought what a bender
Ashleyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2008, 13:03   #119
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

its like a fabric mate acoustic clotth i entered iirc

its what i used to trim the painted bits in my boot so easy to work with

carpet may be a bit harder, its ok for the floor bit but will not go round awkward shapes if its hard backed

Old 28th May 2008, 13:11   #120
Modified
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

ahhh i see

so could be looking to do the false floor and wall in carpet and the boxs them selfs in cloth maybe red!!! black and red boot install maybe