Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo In Car Entertainment (ICE) & Security

Saxo In Car Entertainment (ICE) & Security This forum should be used to chat about all things relating to in-car entertainment...

Old 2nd April 2009, 16:54   #1
Elliott
Saxperience Post Whore
East Midlands Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): None.
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!
Default Bluetooth/Phone conectivity headunits...

Afternoon guys.
Looking into buying a new headunit!
Im wanting one that has phone connectivity with a mic so that when my phone rings i dont need to touch it and i can talk through the mic.

Thanks
Elliott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2009, 20:14   #2
Law2009

Law2009 is on a distinguished road

hey Elliott

you got a budget in mine?
Law2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2009, 21:06   #3
river
Infrequent Poster

river is on a distinguished road

I have a sony MEX-BT3600U which is 150 or so, I'm pretty happy with it. Made a few calls while on the move, best feature for me though was streaming MP3 sound from the phone into the headunit so I picked it on that feature rather than the handsfree stuff.
river is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2009, 21:32   #4
Timlowthian
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Saxo Vtr MK2, Bodied 106 xsi
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
Timlowthian is on a distinguished road

Ive just taken the Sony BT2600 out of my saxo due to an upgrade I couldnt fault it tbh! Worked the way i wanted it to and had no problems! The sound was really good when on the phone and the mic picked up sound very well and was not distorted for the person on the other end!

Im going to be putting it up for sale this week! Will come with the Extra ipod attachment box aswell if your interested! Will be cheap price aswell! Pm me if interested!
Timlowthian is offline   Reply With Quote