Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo In Car Entertainment (ICE) & Security

Saxo In Car Entertainment (ICE) & Security This forum should be used to chat about all things relating to in-car entertainment...

Closed Thread

Old 5th December 2006, 16:49   #121
gall34
Regular Poster

Car(s): 2003 Vtr
gall34 will become famous soon enough

when have i mentioned anything about the shape oval being the best shape????? lol my point was "THELOUDEST MAKE GOOD QUALITY EQUIPMENT AND THAT IS WHY PEOPLE LIKE THEM", and there was me thinking i was going insane, anyway this is dragging on abit now, lets just agree to disagree i dont think we quite understand each other
Old 5th December 2006, 17:02   #122
DaveWard
Frequent Poster

DaveWard is a splendid one to beholdDaveWard is a splendid one to beholdDaveWard is a splendid one to beholdDaveWard is a splendid one to beholdDaveWard is a splendid one to beholdDaveWard is a splendid one to beholdDaveWard is a splendid one to beholdDaveWard is a splendid one to behold

How many good sounding cars have you actully heard?

I think you need to go to a sound off next season and listen to some and then come back when you know what your about!
Old 5th December 2006, 17:07   #123
Scottp
Administrator
Content ContributorScotland Region Member

Car(s): Chelski Traktor
Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!

the loudest make cheap sub par quality items, people like them because they think they are getting 2000w for cheap, people also like them because like you they dont know or have heard any better.

If you feel something untoward is being posted hit the button at the side of the post.
Old 5th December 2006, 17:11   #124
Danr
Saxperience Hardcore!
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Charming car
iTrader Score: 10 (100%)
Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gall34 View Post
when have i mentioned anything about the shape oval being the best shape????? lol my point was "THELOUDEST MAKE GOOD QUALITY EQUIPMENT AND THAT IS WHY PEOPLE LIKE THEM", and there was me thinking i was going insane, anyway this is dragging on abit now, lets just agree to disagree i dont think we quite understand each other
I've used it once and ill do it again.
Old 5th December 2006, 17:16   #125
gall34
Regular Poster

yes ur right ive only ever heard one type of sound system (why is there not a rolling eyes smiley thing?), ill leave it 2 you experts, forgive me
Old 5th December 2006, 17:40   #126
jaybiss
Saxperience Hardcore!
East Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Two Tone Sax
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!

www.talkaudio.co.uk

post your tosh about theloudest.com there and see how far you get

and then youll see the 2 'experts' are right in saying your reccomending wank audio equipment
Old 5th December 2006, 22:04   #127
DevilDamo
Saxperience Addict

DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!

Dan... Don't you have 6x9's!?! Haha!!!
Old 5th December 2006, 22:05   #128
Danr
Saxperience Hardcore!

Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilDamo View Post
Dan... Don't you have 6x9's!?! Haha!!!
in the car when i got it and i dont want tacky holes, but if you checked ytou would see that one isn't even connected and the other isn't on so there you big gay
Old 5th December 2006, 22:06   #129
DevilDamo
Saxperience Addict

DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!

But you think they "look" cool so that is why you have them!!! WKD mate

Haha!

Anyway... I "used" to have 6x9's. When I say "used" to, that was when I first started driving so over seven years ago. They were the in thing then. Now I have a nice little setup that is a lot lot better than when I had the 6x9's
Old 5th December 2006, 22:08   #130
Danr
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilDamo View Post
But you think they "look" cool so that is why you have them!!! WKD mate

Haha!

Anyway... I "used" to have 6x9's. When I say "used" to, that was when I first started driving so over seven years ago. They were the in thing then. Now I have a nice little setup that is a lot lot better than when I had the 6x9's
damo, your from boyzone. Please leave this thread
Old 5th December 2006, 22:10   #131
DevilDamo
Saxperience Addict

Boyzone produced proper music... Not this fake Westlife malarchy!!! Haha!

Anyway....
Old 6th December 2006, 12:09   #132
gall34
Regular Poster

right now i feel like a right pr!ck, my m8 said he was joking (he is v.funny), im not very impressed, im sure you lot will be now though, i think he decided to come clean when i said about purchasing soon.. anyway i guess i better start looking for some decent speakers, he said something about vibes being quite good components? i looked at their subs aswell and they look v.nice how do i know what amplifiers would power the components aswell as the sub? i do apologise for my gayness b4 but can u blame me for believing a pro
Old 6th December 2006, 12:11   #133
hesslevtr
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): 1.6 vtr
hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gall34 View Post
right now i feel like a right pr!ck, my m8 said he was joking (he is v.funny), im not very impressed, im sure you lot will be now though, i think he decided to come clean when i said about purchasing soon.. anyway i guess i better start looking for some decent speakers, he said something about vibes being quite good components? i looked at their subs aswell and they look v.nice how do i know what amplifiers would power the components aswell as the sub? i do apologise for my gayness b4 but can u blame me for believing a pro
at least you have the bollox to admit you was wrong in the end

my for sale ad
Old 6th December 2006, 12:27   #134
gall34
Regular Poster

yup, nothing wrong with my bullocks.. i better post in a new thread about the speakers tho
Old 14th December 2006, 21:49   #135
airman87
Infrequent Poster

airman87 is on a distinguished road

cheers for the info m8y. wasnt going to get 6*9's anyways but still nice to know i made the right decision!
Old 30th January 2007, 13:18   #136
brianS
Established Member
South East Region Member

brianS is just really nicebrianS is just really nicebrianS is just really nicebrianS is just really nice

oh what a fun 7 pages this has been.
Old 30th January 2007, 21:14   #137
Anushka101
Established Member
East Anglia Region Member

Car(s): Merc C200 Kompressor tiptronic
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Anushka101 is a glorious beacon of lightAnushka101 is a glorious beacon of lightAnushka101 is a glorious beacon of lightAnushka101 is a glorious beacon of lightAnushka101 is a glorious beacon of lightAnushka101 is a glorious beacon of light

i have 2 subwoofers in the boot, and my 6x9s are installed next to the backseat, (if you are sitting on the back seat, where ur arm would go) is the same problem applied to this set up as well?

www.bebo.com/AnushkaB2
Old 31st January 2007, 06:12   #138
DaveWard
Frequent Poster

DaveWard is a splendid one to beholdDaveWard is a splendid one to beholdDaveWard is a splendid one to beholdDaveWard is a splendid one to beholdDaveWard is a splendid one to beholdDaveWard is a splendid one to beholdDaveWard is a splendid one to beholdDaveWard is a splendid one to behold

Yep not as bad but still bad as it spoils the imaging. Theres no need for rear speakers at all!
Old 1st February 2007, 23:24   #139
Anushka101
Established Member
East Anglia Region Member

Car(s): Merc C200 Kompressor tiptronic
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Anushka101 is a glorious beacon of lightAnushka101 is a glorious beacon of lightAnushka101 is a glorious beacon of lightAnushka101 is a glorious beacon of lightAnushka101 is a glorious beacon of lightAnushka101 is a glorious beacon of light

hmm i cant seem to notice any problems with the sound thou, it goes all the way up to bout 40 on my headset without getting distorted (that is when the EQ n stuff is set to default/ Flat)

www.bebo.com/AnushkaB2
Old 2nd February 2007, 00:58   #140
Baz
Saxperience Hardcore!
West Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Fiesta ST150
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!

shouldn't have any need to turn it upto 40! highest ive had mine since i put it back in was 25 trying to keep me awake on the motorway, listen to it on 10-15 when driving about though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordansowden View Post
What is the full name of the stuff you use to t cut badges, Thanks
Closed Thread