Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo In Car Entertainment (ICE) & Security

Saxo In Car Entertainment (ICE) & Security This forum should be used to chat about all things relating to in-car entertainment...

Old 31st March 2007, 16:50   #61
Jackman
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth Wales Region Member

Car(s): iTB 205 Rallye, 205 STDT.
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!

Good effort on doing that yourself
Old 31st March 2007, 18:40   #62
jablitt
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Westie, Clio 172
jablitt is a jewel in the roughjablitt is a jewel in the roughjablitt is a jewel in the rough

i think you must have put a lot of time and effort into that boot build and although it isn't to my tastes i appreciate it and think it looks the mutts nuts. a solid 8/10 from me! good work!
jablitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2007, 18:41   #63
reevesy_vtr
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

Car(s): Merc E320 sport estate (the kids made me do it)
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
reevesy_vtr is a splendid one to beholdreevesy_vtr is a splendid one to beholdreevesy_vtr is a splendid one to beholdreevesy_vtr is a splendid one to beholdreevesy_vtr is a splendid one to beholdreevesy_vtr is a splendid one to beholdreevesy_vtr is a splendid one to beholdreevesy_vtr is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
the only sheep i am is one following the crowd for better quality for the same money. No point wasting cash on something.

Im still not commenting on the build, if he likes it thats fine with me BUT he asked for comments...
I never said any names . I know you know what you are talking about mate its the 17 year olds that dont know shit and just because they read a few threds they think they know more than anyone.