Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Problems & Queries

Saxo Problems & Queries If you're having problems with your Saxo and you're after a bit of advice, check this forum out...

Old 21st April 2022, 19:20   #1
totempalen

Car(s): 1998 Xantia 1.8l 16v 2000 Saxo 1.4l 8v
totempalen is on a distinguished road
Default Unconnected tube in engine bay?

See tube marked in picture here. It comes from below the ECU but doesn't seem to go anywhere. The catch can I installed, yes. But the tube already went nowhere when I bought the car (stock). Anyone know where it goes and its purpose is?

Looking at some other images online. its connected to the intake manifold. However my intake manifold looks different from that.

This image has the same intake manifold as me, but it's a bit hard to see. It looks like the tube is connected to the PCV vacuum line through a T connector? Again tho, my car didn't have it like that.

I haven't got a clue as to what the purpose of this tube is. Anyone got any ideas? It looks like it goes behind the right fender. Might just take it off and see where the tube ends.
totempalen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2022, 22:52   #2
totempalen

Car(s): 1998 Xantia 1.8l 16v 2000 Saxo 1.4l 8v
totempalen is on a distinguished road

Figured it out. For anyone stumbling on this thread in the future. It's the fuel tank evap line.
totempalen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to totempalen For This Useful Post: