Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 25th March 2009, 23:14   #1
Sutch
Frequent Poster

Car(s): 6N2 GTI, Mk4 Ibiza Cupra 229.98bhp
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
Sutch is a great team player!Sutch is a great team player!Sutch is a great team player!Sutch is a great team player!Sutch is a great team player!Sutch is a great team player!Sutch is a great team player!Sutch is a great team player!Sutch is a great team player!Sutch is a great team player!Sutch is a great team player!
Default Pace SkyHD Box Recall

Got a phone call this evening, Sky are recalling and replacing the Pace HD box we've got, 3 months free tv and new box with new 12 month warranty, getting it swapped out within the next 2 weeks.

Must be pretty serious fault to be having to swap them out, anybody else had this?
Old 25th March 2009, 23:29   #2
Penn
Saxperience Forum Bum
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Cupped RS Clio 200
Penn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud of

Yup, got the call yesterday. They are replacing every single box.
Old 26th March 2009, 02:59   #3
Tony
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Tony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud of

Ouch, someone will be in serious shit somewhere.
Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th March 2009, 09:11   #4
Scottp
Administrator
Content ContributorScotland Region Member

Car(s): Chelski Traktor
Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!

Interesting, any links or anything?

My HD box has never skipped a beat and neither have friends or families so im intrigued to see what the issue is so I can get a new box with a new warranty on it

If you feel something untoward is being posted hit the button at the side of the post.
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th March 2009, 12:56   #5
Sutch
Frequent Poster

Car(s): 6N2 GTI, Mk4 Ibiza Cupra 229.98bhp
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
Sutch is a great team player!Sutch is a great team player!Sutch is a great team player!Sutch is a great team player!Sutch is a great team player!Sutch is a great team player!Sutch is a great team player!Sutch is a great team player!Sutch is a great team player!Sutch is a great team player!Sutch is a great team player!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
Interesting, any links or anything?

My HD box has never skipped a beat and neither have friends or families so im intrigued to see what the issue is so I can get a new box with a new warranty on it
I've struggled to find anything official, digitalspy forums have a huge thread of about 70 pages but most of it is people arguing, from what I have found it is said that there is the 'possible chance of it failing in the future' seems a bit odd to me though to recall all of these boxes for a 'chance'

I'll be asking the guy when he comes with the new one, and even going to try an keep my current box, which, as with yours has never cocked up or anything.

Edit: Link
Old 26th March 2009, 13:09   #6
Scottp
Administrator

Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!

Thanks for the link ill need to check my box tonight.

Pace are going to be taking it in the hoop for that mess

If you feel something untoward is being posted hit the button at the side of the post.
Old 26th March 2009, 13:18   #7
craig180p
Yorkshire
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 1989 Golf GTi Clipper
iTrader Score: 74 (100%)
craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!

It was on the newsround website a short while ago.

we're just waiting for sky to change ours. had no end of problems with ours since we got it, losing audio and stuff

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2248355.ece
Quote:
Originally Posted by jw1325 View Post
I heard a prick with a quiff stays there.
craig180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th March 2009, 14:38   #8
Scottp
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxo180 View Post
It was on the newsround website a short while ago.

we're just waiting for sky to change ours. had no end of problems with ours since we got it, losing audio and stuff

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2248355.ece
Ill need to check mine, its only a few months old so I guess its outwith the original PACE dates. Never had bother with mine personally so no doubt tonight it will blow up and burn the house down