Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports

Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports Please share photos/videos of your saxo in this forum.

Old 30th August 2012, 14:51   #341
Proffitt
Saxperience Post Whore
North Wales Region Member

Car(s): e46 M Sport
iTrader Score: 10 (100%)
Proffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant future

Ha fair enough
New plates are what, £20 ish and they defo make a car look better.

Are you going for the OEM+ look? Like Ferg's posi blue vts?

Cymru am Byth
Proffitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2012, 14:59   #342
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Citroen Saxo VTS, S60 D5
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Prickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proffitt View Post
Ha fair enough
New plates are what, £20 ish and they defo make a car look better.

Are you going for the OEM+ look? Like Ferg's posi blue vts?
I will change them at somepoint.

I dont really have a 'theme' so to speak im aiming for. ive just kept it done it to how i like it and i prefer it pretty much standard.

Mani is looking to be changed possibly end of Sept for a stainless 421 but thats as far as it goes with the engine bay. Exterior wise and i will get round to it dudes she will sit abit lower, not much though, 266s under there and and thats it for the time being.

So boring to look at for most for the sc3n3 followers. Sorry :/

Fegs vts was silly clean and looked great! i doubt mine will be get as good as his was.

Last edited by Prickle; 30th August 2012 at 15:01.
Prickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2012, 15:03   #343
Proffitt
Saxperience Post Whore
North Wales Region Member

Car(s): e46 M Sport
iTrader Score: 10 (100%)
Proffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prickle View Post
Mani is looking to be changed possibly end of Sept for a stainless 421 but thats as far as it goes with the engine bay. Exterior wise and i will get round to it dudes she will sit abit lower, not much though, 266s under there and and thats it for the time being.
Sounds great tbh

Yes Fergs car was silly clean, very nice.

Cymru am Byth
Proffitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2012, 15:05   #344
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Prickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proffitt View Post
Sounds great tbh

Yes Fergs car was silly clean, very nice.

Cheers.

Yeah shame it ended that way
Old 30th August 2012, 15:22   #345
bobertmate
Frequent Poster
South East Region Member

Car(s): 1997 Amazon Green VTS
bobertmate is on a distinguished road

i like how this has been kept in tip top shape, good on you mate.

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=421815
bobertmate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2012, 15:28   #346
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobertmate View Post
i like how this has been kept in tip top shape, good on you mate.
Cheers mate.
Old 30th August 2012, 15:35   #347
Cam
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region Member

Car(s): Gen 7 Celica 190.
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Cam is on a distinguished road

Looking clean Mr P
Cam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cam For This Useful Post:
Old 30th August 2012, 15:59   #348
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Focus ST & 206 GTI180
Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!

Bad times on the arch, had exactly the same in my 206!

Parked aswell CUNTS.

Kinda reminds me of my old car before I started throwing carbon at it & obs changed wheels and brakes.

Looks good keep it clean
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2012, 16:05   #349
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
Bad times on the arch, had exactly the same in my 206!

Parked aswell CUNTS.

Kinda reminds me of my old car before I started throwing carbon at it & obs changed wheels and brakes.

Looks good keep it clean
I was so angry lol, nearly broke a angry tear tbf. Had a missive tyre mark on it. A little scuff and a small paint chip. and knocked it offline by about 2mm.

Id say they've reversed out and well without a care in the world decided to mark my car doing so and then quicly fucked off . Wish i caught the person who did it. Shit would of literally hit the fan with them and some money would of been coming out of their pockets too. Might next year get the little dints i have sorted. il see.

She will be kept clean.
Old 30th August 2012, 16:11   #350
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!

Tell you the truth the only reason my cars are usually dent free and mint bar me fannying around cleaning them endlessly is because I park miles away from shops ect and sometimes I double bay.

I've come out to find cars literally parked up against mine, always think how the fuck did the muggy cunts get out without hitting my car... well it's obvious they either have no passenger or have rested the door on my car to squeeze out.

If I am forced to park next to someone I always check their doors for damage or paint missing, if they have a chipped up door or dents I'll move away because chances are they ain't going to give a toss.
Old 30th August 2012, 16:17   #351
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Quote:
Tell you the truth the only reason my cars are usually dent free and mint bar me fannying around cleaning them endlessly is because I park miles away from shops ect and sometimes I double bay.

I've come out to find cars literally parked up against mine, always think how the fuck did the muggy cunts get out without hitting my car... well it's obvious they either have no passenger or have rested the door on my car to squeeze out.

If I am forced to park next to someone I always check their doors for damage or paint missing, if they have a chipped up door or dents I'll move away because chances are they ain't going to give a toss.
Haha well the other week i went to asda and parked up like a cunt to avoid it. I do it almost everywhere now or a park a good distance away. It depends what cars there but you dont know how long they will be there for so. I did get the odd funny look as i walked from the car but i HATE them door dents. srsly.. i know its only a Saxo but still. its my car lol.

pic;

The Following User Says Thank You to Prickle For This Useful Post:
Old 30th August 2012, 16:21   #352
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

I usually take pictures of cars next to me ect so I can contact their insurance if I get something nasty left for me.

Did it only the other day, Landrover with massive tow hook parked rear bumper towards my car on a hilly bit of car park in Dorset, no spaces in Lyme car park so took a picture of his car encase he rolled back lol.

Shit the bed walking down to the bay though and decided to park elsewhere! took half hr but was worth not finding a massive present on the side of my car!
Old 30th August 2012, 16:25   #353
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Quote:
I usually take pictures of cars next to me ect so I can contact their insurance if I get something nasty left for me.

Did it only the other day, Landrover with massive tow hook parked rear bumper towards my car on a hilly bit of car park in Dorset, no spaces in Lyme car park so took a picture of his car encase he rolled back lol.

Shit the bed walking down to the bay though and decided to park elsewhere! took half hr but was worth not finding a massive present on the side of my car!
Nah i dont do that haha i just grin and bare it if it happens

I dont always leave a gap like that but a gap big enough so nobody wont park next to me. I didnt care with the micra because that was just a run-around and that was riddled with them door dings. I care about this car haha.

Oh and as it sits is how high it actually is. Nae bad ay?
Old 30th August 2012, 16:29   #354
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Nah i dont do that haha i just grin and bare it if it happens

I dont always leave a gap like that but a gap big enough so nobody wont park next to me. I didnt care with the micra because that was just a run-around and that was riddled with them door dings. I care about this car haha.

Oh and as it sits is how high it actually is. Nae bad ay?
Lol I'm abit hardcore like that, g/f hates me for it especially if it's raining as it still apply's. Unless, two expensive cars are parked up then I'll park near them, in which case they would probably think ffs, but my cars are sooo shinny they will know it's well kept and got a wierdo owner. lol.

Nothing wrong with taking pride in your car dude, anyhoo I'ma stop spamming up your thread
Old 30th August 2012, 16:32   #355
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Quote:
Lol I'm abit hardcore like that, g/f hates me for it especially if it's raining as it still apply's. Unless, two expensive cars are parked up then I'll park near them, in which case they would probably think ffs, but my cars are sooo shinny they will know it's well kept and got a wierdo owner. lol.

Nothing wrong with taking pride in your car dude, anyhoo I'ma stop spamming up your thread
My gf would think im 'silly' if i went that far lol. I dont mind buddy

I recon she thinks ima bit ott with cleaning but has to get on with it. suck it up bichh. pmsl.
Old 30th August 2012, 16:40   #356
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
My gf would think im 'silly' if i went that far lol. I dont mind buddy

I recon she thinks ima bit ott with cleaning but has to get on with it. suck it up bichh. pmsl.

Mine moans hardcore, but if my car get's damaged I'm like a wounded animal all I do is mope around and moan so she'd sooner put up with the walk in the end lol.

That's the way forward bro + the more effort you put in the more you love the car that's why I'm such a gay when it comes to my old car and it doing the rounds!

You are defo going in the right direction with yours dude, and it's far better than your old Micra
Old 30th August 2012, 16:48   #357
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Quote:
Mine moans hardcore, but if my car get's damaged I'm like a wounded animal all I do is mope around and moan so she'd sooner put up with the walk in the end lol.

That's the way forward bro + the more effort you put in the more you love the car that's why I'm such a gay when it comes to my old car and it doing the rounds!

You are defo going in the right direction with yours dude, and it's far better than your old Micra
Cheers

Haha that micra was a shed in fairness! ran sweet as a nut though and didnt look that bad imo.

It sold yday after been sat for 7 months with no mot/tax. Sills were gone, had a hole underneath about 2 1/2" wide behind the drivers seat knackered droplinks, EML light came on the day he went to take it it just wouldnt turn over and a few other parts that needed major attention! He didnt even check the car over. He looked at the engine and then handed over £150 and said "i'll take it" i was nae bother. bye. 2 hrs later he towed it away hahaha it wouldnt turn over. Who doesnt check a car over!? well its gone now. trolol. Not my bed to lie in anymore..
Old 30th August 2012, 16:48   #358
Bobo0907
Frequent Poster
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Inferno 182, S2 Indigo Rallye
Bobo0907 is on a distinguished road

Thats a shitter about the bumper, but you get retards I suppose! It still looks really clean anyway.

Have you ever thought about using JP4 cam covers on this?
Bobo0907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2012, 16:51   #359
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo0907 View Post
Thats a shitter about the bumper, but you get retards I suppose! It still looks really clean anyway.

Have you ever thought about using JP4 cam covers on this?
Cheers.

I thought about it mate but id rather keep the OE covers. I dont think they look any better personally are they different? (other then as they look) :/

Last edited by Prickle; 30th August 2012 at 16:54.
Old 30th August 2012, 17:00   #360
Bobo0907
Frequent Poster
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Inferno 182, S2 Indigo Rallye
Bobo0907 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Cheers.

I thought about it mate but id rather keep the OE covers. I dont think they look any better personally are they different? (other then as they look) :/
I prefer the JP4s like. Personally Iv always thought the look more modern and well just better. Plus they have the seals in them so stop the nasty oil rocker cover leaks, well If you have them?
Bobo0907 is offline   Reply With Quote