Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports > Non Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports

Non Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports Please share photos/videos of your non saxo in this forum.

Old 30th May 2015, 06:26   #61
Whiskerzz
Established Member
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Now living in the USA 04 Ford Focus SVT
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Whiskerzz is on a distinguished road

Alright so I received my F2 RS style spoiler today, I knew the paint was bad when I bought it but I had hoped a good going over with compound would fix most of it but sadly it wasnt to be.

So the new plan is to get the holes from the front plate mount filled in and have a go at fixing that dent in the front bumper. Once the front bumper work is complete throw the car into a body shop to have the wing and front bumper painted, wing mounted.

To fund these little projects I gotta clear out a couple sets of wheels I have laying around, so my old BLQ set up is up for sale and my old Team Dynamics 5 spokes. I dont have the car registered for any more shows until August 1st so I should have enough time to get it all done hopefully.

Im seriously considering getting the front bumper clear bra'd once its painted as it attracts rock chips like a mofo being so flat fronted!
Old 30th May 2015, 23:28   #62
Brettles1986
Saxperience Post Whore
South Wales Region Member

Car(s): Mondeo ST TDCI Saxo VTS
Brettles1986 is on a distinguished road

I have just come back from Florida, I envy you so much being able to pay what you do for fuel. Was driving a Chevy Suburban 5.3 V8 and loved it
Brettles1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2015, 05:32   #63
Whiskerzz
Established Member
Scotland Region Member

It's not as cheap in California sadly and we don't get as high octane here either. We are paying close to $4 a gallon (3.89L) here just now. We get 91oct as our highest (something like 97RON so like mid grade back home)
Old 7th July 2015, 06:54   #64
Whiskerzz
Established Member
Scotland Region Member

No updates on the car lately. Been playing with the dampening on the front coilovers to get the feel mid corner correct, almost there.

Sold my Rotiform BLQ (tentatively, awaiting payment), still gotta sell my white 5 spokes.

Still need to repair the front bumper before sending it and the RS spoiler off for paint. But I do now have a date that needs to be done by! Headed up to Washington at end of August for Ocean Shores Focus Wars with a friend, about a 14hr drive for me. So having bumper and spoiler done by then is a must! Hopefully I can even swing it by the end of July since I have Spocom at the start of August too.
Old 7th July 2015, 10:08   #65
Jizanthapus
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member

Jizanthapus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskerzz View Post
But I do now have a date that needs to be done by! Headed up to Washington at end of August for Ocean Shores Focus Wars with a friend, about a 14hr drive for me. So having bumper and spoiler done by then is a must! Hopefully I can even swing it by the end of July since I have Spocom at the start of August too.
That'll be an awesome journey! One day I will do it.

Make sure you take lots of pics
Jizanthapus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2015, 00:05   #66
Whiskerzz
Established Member
Scotland Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jizanthapus View Post
That'll be an awesome journey! One day I will do it.

Make sure you take lots of pics
Most of it will be at night sadly, think we are gonna leave around 9pm and aim to be up there around 11am for check in to the hotel.
Old 23rd July 2015, 21:06   #67
Whiskerzz
Established Member
Scotland Region Member

Finally dropped off my front bumper, euro grill and f2 rs spoiler off for paint yesterday.

Should get the stuff back either tomorrow, Saturday or Monday. Then I have to fit the spoiler myself which is a scaring concept but hey gotta learn sometime!

Honestly can't wait to have it all back and have a clean front end! Only thing letting the car down then will be the rock chipped bonnet (hood)

Still have the BLQ, any Citroen, pugoet owners be interested? I could ship em to the UK!
Old 1st August 2015, 05:56   #68
Whiskerzz
Established Member
Scotland Region Member

Got my stuff back from paint earlier on this week, so naturally I couldnt wait to put it all on. So here are some pictures!

Stock SVT spoiler

F2 RS Spoiler

Car got detailed tonight for a show in San Jose tomorrow, then August 9th im sharing a booth with my buddies at VL Motorsports at the Stance Show Off/Superstreet Cali Invasion in Stockton.

Then end of August im headed up to Washington for Ocean Shores Focus Wars.
Old 12th August 2015, 13:07   #69
Whiskerzz
Established Member
Scotland Region Member

Well after my car dying leaving Spocom on August 1st I needed some maintenance parts.

Battery, battery cable, alternator, tensioner, idler and new serp belt. $500 later it all came in.

Did all the work myself at my mates speed shop. Car now runs and charges the battery once again, happy days!

Got the BLQ sold and still working on selling the TD PR3. May eventually pick up a more show-y set of wheels but for now I'd rather pay off debt.

Still Ocean Shores Focus Wars at the end of the month. Can't wait for that road trip! :lol:
Old 3rd September 2015, 16:03   #70
Whiskerzz
Established Member
Scotland Region Member

Well this past weekend I took a trip up to Washington for Ocean Shores Focus Wars, had a great time, cars actually pretty comfortable on long road trips even with the stiff spring rates! Got TONNES of pictures from the weekend up on my website.

http://Www.cleancarculture.com/ocean...s-focus-wars-4

I also shot a feature with my mates Focus ST while I was up there. Check that out too!

Www.cleancarculture.com/brian-reich-focus-st

Will be posting some of the pictures of my car to the thread when i get a chance to upload them to photo-bucket.
Old 12th September 2015, 22:45   #71
Whiskerzz
Established Member
Scotland Region Member

So I finally got the pictures of my car up on photobucket so I could post em here, enjoy!

and yes I did have some fun on the beach while I was there, I had to :lol: :lol:
The Following User Says Thank You to Whiskerzz For This Useful Post:
Old 29th November 2015, 21:14   #72
Whiskerzz
Established Member
Scotland Region Member

Well its new clutch time for me, clutch has started slipping pretty bad.

Going to order Clutchmasters FX250 if I can get it through my buddies shop. The plan is to boost the car towards the end of next year so having the clutch for it is necessary. Plus I beat on the car quite alot with canyon runs so having a clutch that will take it is paramount.
Old 30th November 2015, 10:56   #73
RobVT
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region Member

Car(s): 16v Rallye S2
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
RobVT is on a distinguished road

Awesome man, really like this car
Old 28th June 2016, 08:44   #74
Whiskerzz
Established Member
Scotland Region Member

Wow I haven't updated this thread in a long time now...

I passed smog back in February, crappy process that involves taking mods off and flashing back to stock. I sold the intake o had on the car and went back to the stock box with k&n panel filter for now. Plan is to go AEM though....

And for the update from this past weekend, copied from build thread on Focaljet:

So car got its long overdue new axles and wheel bearings.
That job took way longer than it should have due to one of the snap rings being pretty damn well stuck, we broke a few sets of snap ring pliers actually :lol:

So car got new axles, wheel bearings, hubs and a oil change.

Needs an alignment and noticed a nail in one of my tyres so still some work to do, slowly but surely making her a Beauty to drive once again. After those issues are dealt with comes the looks department.

Will be sand blasting and painting my spare valve cover, wrapping the header and maybe, just maybe getting a light tint on the back 3 Windows.
Old 29th August 2016, 03:05   #75
Whiskerzz
Established Member
Scotland Region Member

So as promised last time there would be photos with this update!

Few things though....

Dented my header and killed an o2 sense so replacing those (already did the o2)
still need to wrap the header (see above reason)

the pictures aint the best to show off the changes, I will get a dslr quality photo of the engine bay once the header is wrapped and some pictures to show off the tint.

and this photo is from yesterday at Blox Evolution 3 (CleanCarCulture coverage is available www.cleancarculture.com/blox-evolution-3 )

Old 13th October 2016, 06:32   #76
Whiskerzz
Established Member
Scotland Region Member

Finally got a replacement header delivered!

Going to try get it wrapped and on the car ASAP! Honestly can't wait to get rid of the ugly ass heat shield :lol:

I'm feeling the itch to get new parts again.... I'm an addict.... Might just wait for Black Friday sales to see what comes up (eyeing up a set of Tarmacs if they do the 25% off again)