Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Photoshop Chat...

Photoshop Chat... Use this forum to chat about general Photoshop related things...

Old 22nd February 2006, 03:32   #1
dannyjay
Saxperience Post Whore
East Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!

You'll find my photoshop gallery Here!

Few photoshopped cars in there too for the fanatics within.

dannyjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2006, 05:55   #2
dannyjay
Saxperience Post Whore

dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!

Seen as though no1 replied, I'll straight link you to the ones of interest:

________

________

________

________

________

________

________

________

and just something I made in 10 minutes for my missus

________

Old 23rd February 2006, 05:58   #3
dannyjay
Saxperience Post Whore

Seen as though theres no edit button, here I go again for the ones that I fked up! :/

______

______

Old 23rd February 2006, 06:00   #4
Baz
Saxperience Hardcore!
West Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Fiesta ST150
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!

and are still messed up they look good though mate, the Fiesta just apears to have been changed into black and white with new alloys lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordansowden View Post
What is the full name of the stuff you use to t cut badges, Thanks
Baz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2006, 06:00   #5
dannyjay
Saxperience Post Whore

fuckin ell, i cba anymore.

The ones you missed are

http://www.deviantart.com/view/28560444/

&

http://www.deviantart.com/view/28687393/

Old 23rd February 2006, 06:01   #6
hesslevtr
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): 1.6 vtr
hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!

very good mate

god knows how you lot use this iv tried but end up getting stressed and gave in
hesslevtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2006, 06:02   #7
dannyjay
Saxperience Post Whore

Years of practice for me, only recently started the "DigiMODS", but the rest is easy. So easy my future will depend upon it.
Old 23rd February 2006, 17:02   #8
stevossaxo
Established Member
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Citroen Saxo Furio
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
stevossaxo is a jewel in the roughstevossaxo is a jewel in the roughstevossaxo is a jewel in the roughstevossaxo is a jewel in the rough

love the s2000 mate well done
Old 23rd February 2006, 17:08   #9
dannyjay
Saxperience Post Whore

thankyou!
Old 23rd February 2006, 17:12   #10
Mitchell
Saxperience Post Whore

iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Mitchell is absolutely fabulous!Mitchell is absolutely fabulous!Mitchell is absolutely fabulous!Mitchell is absolutely fabulous!Mitchell is absolutely fabulous!Mitchell is absolutely fabulous!Mitchell is absolutely fabulous!Mitchell is absolutely fabulous!Mitchell is absolutely fabulous!Mitchell is absolutely fabulous!Mitchell is absolutely fabulous!

very impressive!

only flaw i can see in nearly every1 is that u can see where u've lowered them... big line along the pictures.

very good though
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2006, 17:18   #11
dannyjay
Saxperience Post Whore

yeah thats one of those things i always forget to polish over! haha, damn you for noticing

and i finaly got my F-150 to load up, take a look and scrool up ^_^
Old 23rd February 2006, 17:25   #12
briant
L-plater

briant is on a distinguished road

wow very nice chops
briant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2006, 17:27   #13
dannyjay
Saxperience Post Whore

thanks
Old 27th February 2006, 17:57   #14
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Focus ST & 206 GTI180
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!

They look good how long have you been Choppin mate?

ST
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th March 2006, 22:25   #15
ChrisandKerry
Frequent Poster
East Anglia Region Member

iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
ChrisandKerry is just really niceChrisandKerry is just really niceChrisandKerry is just really niceChrisandKerry is just really niceChrisandKerry is just really nice

hey ive recently brought a ka and im looovin what you did so much that im actually going to copy it can you tell me what the wheels are that you got on there please

ps im still lovin my saxo's just had bad luck with 2 of them now but i will be at every sax-p meet i can get to as both my best mates have them and so does the missus who has only been drivin 5 days and she took me in her westcoast to the cruise at milton kyenes last nite !
Old 7th March 2006, 04:29   #16
dannyjay
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMEVTR
They look good how long have you been Choppin mate?
From My 1st to last, about 3/4 weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisrallyvtr
hey ive recently brought a ka and im looovin what you did so much that im actually going to copy it can you tell me what the wheels are that you got on there please
Hehe cheers, and I think there from a Porsche Carrera GT
Old 7th March 2006, 19:13   #17
ChrisandKerry
Frequent Poster
East Anglia Region Member

iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
ChrisandKerry is just really niceChrisandKerry is just really niceChrisandKerry is just really niceChrisandKerry is just really niceChrisandKerry is just really nice

hey dude thanks for gettin beack to me i dont think they do them in 16"s lol so i will be going for summin else but other than the wheels and the original side repeaters (not being removed after the ones put in the wing mirrows) im buildin the ka lol !

thanks again