Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music > Mobile Phones / Devices
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Old 13th July 2010, 20:52   #21
liam-o
Established Member

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
liam-o is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by P90PTS View Post
Spirit/Limera1n/blackra1n etc will not be released for a Jailbreak. Geohot (original iPhone and PS3 hacker) has said he will not release the simple one click jailbreak.
according to geohots twitter, he doesnt even have a iP4 and the same for comex

i do believe others in the dev team do have iP4's and are working on a JB but are likely to wait until after apples next software release .

with this should come JB for iP3gs on iOS4 (new bootrom) and also (old bootrom) as even with the old bootrom if your on iOS4 without already being JB you cant do it unless you have your blobs to downgrade to iOS3.1.3 to JB and then upgrade to iOS4

sorry for the lengthy post
liam-o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2010, 21:02   #22
P90PTS
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member

iTrader Score: 14 (100%)
P90PTS is on a distinguished road

Yes the Dev-Team will continue to work on it and will probs have Quickpwn available once apple release the "urgent" software update.

GeoHot has closed his twitter and made his blog restricted to invited users. He is said to be fed up with morons constantly pestering him, so will no longer be releasing any jailbreak programs, as they are too needy for tethered jailbreaks and release dates etc...

He will continue to work on the PS3 hack, but it is rumoured that Dev-team have a working JailBreak and Unlock for iP3GS and iP4 on OS4 but are waiting to see what Apple do with their next update.

I'll stick to a SLOW AS FUCK jailbroken 4.0 iP3G and a iP3GS running 4.0
Old 13th July 2010, 21:07   #23
liam-o
Established Member

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
liam-o is on a distinguished road

yer, just went to get an update on geohots twitter and then found on google the story for his last few tweets.

shame its one less person working on the JB like but oh well it will come...

also, hes quoted as saying "paople had to take this all way too seriously. its just a phone" but lets get realistic, its not "just" a phone... the nokia 3310 was "just a phone" this is a whole different thing...

i can understand its obviously stressing him out, i stopped coding for free for the same reasons. but if he released a "paid JB" for £5 id buy it...
liam-o is offline   Reply With Quote