Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music > XBox Chat
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

XBox Chat Please use this forum to discuss X-box related topics.

Old 8th November 2012, 14:33   #21
Old_School_Saxo
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): Saxo Ph2 Furio, Fiesta Mk4 1.7, Astra H 1.8 SRI
Old_School_Saxo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
Your killing things in Halo without aiming at them? You must be epic. Or try taking difficulty off easy...

Anyway.

Only managed to get just over an hour on 4. Seems bloody epic so far. Finally Halo has possibly the best graphics on the xbox to match IMO the best gameplay.

Campaign has been notched up in difficulty and enemy intelligence.

I havent ventured online yet but plenty of friends have and report the usual online excellence. Cant wait to get back into teabagging American kids. Erm..
i didnt do easy difficulty as you cant get anything from it, first time i started on normal then the hardest difficulty. Oh come on you can aim away from someones head around a foot and you will get a head shot its just likes mw's 30 foot knifing...
Old_School_Saxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2012, 17:04   #22
Bound
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

Car(s): 8 Valve 'R.
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Bound is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_School_Saxo View Post
Im sorry but why does anyone play this?
i dont like them at all and cant see whats good about them, The only one with any kind of story is halo3, its seems to be more like DOOM where you just run around killing stuff will no real need to aim at them to even kill them, Every thing about the game just seems to shout get me out of the 90s! and ive played every halo and own halo halo2 halo3 halo odst halo reach and halo wars and to be frank the best one is halo wars!
Because Halo pisses all over COD.

Back in the day anyway, the original Halo was the best FPS for years when it came out, halo 2 had legendary online multiplayer, and I've always rated the story..
Old 9th November 2012, 17:18   #23
Gabbastard
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!

Its been a while since I played; can you aim down sights in Halo?
Gabbastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2012, 17:38   #24
scotthep
Established Member
Yorkshire Region Member

iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
scotthep is on a distinguished road

Swats back : )
scotthep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2012, 15:40   #25
Piggie
Frequent Poster
North West Region Member

Car(s): 16v Pug Quicksilver
Piggie is on a distinguished road

Awesome game.

Into hibernation now im back online.
Old 29th November 2012, 05:28   #26
Old_School_Saxo
Infrequent Poster

got to say now i have it its gone shit! mutiplayer is now way to easy! (40 kills and 5 deaths against players that are level 80odd and im level 12) and thay have gotten rid of the damage blood system so now if you shields are down you havnt got a clue of how much health you got left, single player i like all the tank fights (only up to level 5 so far) but there are way to many glichts! so far i fallen though the map 20+ upto level 5 and on level 5 im about half way thought it and im now stick as ive follen though the map to a solid bit and ive hit a check point so im stuck and half to restart the level
also i dislike that you get ammor for free with levels and how its all set out is just confusing, i cant even work out how to save custom game modes in war games
Old 29th November 2012, 07:08   #27
Samp
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

North Wales Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Fabia VRS PD130/ VTR Mk2
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Sam has much to be proud ofSam has much to be proud ofSam has much to be proud ofSam has much to be proud ofSam has much to be proud ofSam has much to be proud ofSam has much to be proud ofSam has much to be proud ofSam has much to be proud of

Im really liking Halo 4, not had chance to play it online yet. I disliked Halo 3 online and they put that with Reach and ODST.

Old_school ive not found any glitches so far you must be getting into some weird places on the map.
Old 29th November 2012, 09:35   #28
Scottp
Administrator
Content ContributorScotland Region Member

Car(s): Chelski Traktor
Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!

Halo 4 is excellent. Not sure online is better than halo 3 but i have only played 19 games on line and played over 1000 on 3.

If you feel something untoward is being posted hit the button at the side of the post.
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2012, 17:15   #29
Old_School_Saxo
Infrequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Im really liking Halo 4, not had chance to play it online yet. I disliked Halo 3 online and they put that with Reach and ODST.

Old_school ive not found any glitches so far you must be getting into some weird places on the map.
i like how the game looks it does look much better than the other games but thats it for me.

im not getting into weird places im just doing as im told lol sorry its misson 6 im stuck on, you know on misson 6 you go into a build thing and the ai say's ill change your shields again and you need to be in direct contact with the beam which is a floor below you so i just jump off the side then fly on to the beams platform and i get stuck. I think its more of the game telling me to do the wrong things or not telling me anything at all thats causing me to get stuck all the time.