Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports

Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports Please share photos/videos of your saxo in this forum.

Old 20th May 2019, 19:53   #1
baileycc97

baileycc97 is on a distinguished road
Default Saxo 1.1 forte

Just picked up this forte for a great price with great mileage. Mileage is just sitting under 30k for a 51 reg, few dents here and there and a few scratches but nothing that I can't fix. Had to paint the hubcaps as they were all flakey, done them the right way by sanding them down used white primer from halfords then used citroen polar white and finished them with lacquer. <br><br>Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk<br><br>
baileycc97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st May 2019, 06:45   #2
dturbo
Infrequent Poster

dturbo is on a distinguished road

Great! Looks clean from those pics. Got some more pics? The 1.1's are great little cars. My son runs a 1.1 desire. It was driving his that made me decide to pick up a saxo, ended up with a VTS. Hope you enjoy it!
dturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2019, 20:13   #3
RichSaxoVTR
Infrequent Poster

RichSaxoVTR is on a distinguished road

Glad more are being saved from being scrapped! Even if they're not VTRs or VTSs.....
RichSaxoVTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th June 2019, 14:04   #4
baileycc97

Just wondering would 306 d turbo wheels fit onto a 1.1 saxo ?<br><br>Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk<br><br>
Old 20th June 2019, 23:04   #5
dturbo
Infrequent Poster

dturbo is on a distinguished road

They will fit as in they are the correct bolt pattern etc however the tyre profile is wrong, those will likely be 185 60 (or 65) 14" tyres. I have a set of those from my dturbo which I have put cyclones on, we tried them on my sons 1.1 desire. we concluded the tyre wall is too tall and they would probably rub, didn't look all that good either. Better off either going for VTR wheels or if you like peugeot alloys a set of 106 gti alloys would be a far better plan. Alternatively if you can find them, 106 rallye wheels look fantastic but they are quite rare
dturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th June 2019, 17:01   #6
baileycc97

Just gave the car a wash wax and polish using turtle Wax products. I feel like it turned out rather good looking <br><br>Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk<br><br>