Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Photoshop Chat...
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Photoshop Chat... Use this forum to chat about general Photoshop related things...

Old 17th January 2008, 07:22   #81
Adam_Q
Saxperience Post Whore
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Jap crap
iTrader Score: 21 (100%)
Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!

Somebody stop me.... lol!

Adam_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2008, 07:23   #82
Adam_Q
Saxperience Post Whore

Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!

Might hav a few problems with turning, driving, police might be a problem and way to damn low lol!
Old 17th January 2008, 07:37   #83
Hannah
Saxperience Post Whore
Central South Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Stannah Stairlift
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Hannah is absolutely fabulous!Hannah is absolutely fabulous!Hannah is absolutely fabulous!Hannah is absolutely fabulous!Hannah is absolutely fabulous!Hannah is absolutely fabulous!Hannah is absolutely fabulous!Hannah is absolutely fabulous!Hannah is absolutely fabulous!Hannah is absolutely fabulous!Hannah is absolutely fabulous!

Please don't make the number plate tiny! Looks shite! lol. Photoshop with the dark wheels looks sexy though!

I think Alex has started a new phase with his grille Glad to hear your loosing the ZSOC stickers.
Old 17th January 2008, 08:12   #84
Viper
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): S2 Exige 240S, CLS63 AMG, Freelander
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!

adz, if you dont want to keep shopping suki, feel free to keep doing mine! haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesR View Post
Ok Viper, you are 100% correct concerning everything, sorry to have interrupted your discussion, please continue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod1 View Post
Beastiallity... They're always blowing seals. Ba-dum-tssh!
Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2008, 08:46   #85
Adam_Q
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
Please don't make the number plate tiny! Looks shite! lol. Photoshop with the dark wheels looks sexy though!

I think Alex has started a new phase with his grille Glad to hear your loosing the ZSOC stickers.
I know wat you mean... the plate looks pap but didn't want it to effect the overal appearance and style. Although this is still only a pipe dream.

I will be removing the ZSOC stickers as they don't mean anything to me.... without going into the Suki thing again... I will be keeping them for now as I was talking to mike about them and we both agreed, its like renaming your child lol! (how very sad )

So wats Alex doing to his grill? I thought about a cross between Baz and Alex's grill. Maybe smooth the top but keep the chevrons.
Old 17th January 2008, 08:46   #86
Adam_Q
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper View Post
adz, if you dont want to keep shopping suki, feel free to keep doing mine! haha
I love chopping suki but its getting way out hand lol!

I can play with yours in you lik.. PM me a good photo and i'll go wild lol!
Old 17th January 2008, 08:54   #87
Adam_Q
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by adz21 View Post
I know wat you mean... the plate looks pap but didn't want it to effect the overal appearance and style. Although this is still only a pipe dream.

I will be removing the ZSOC stickers as they don't mean anything to me.... without going into the Suki thing again... I will be keeping them for now as I was talking to mike about them and we both agreed, its like renaming your child lol! (how very sad )

So wats Alex doing to his grill? I thought about a cross between Baz and Alex's grill. Maybe smooth the top but keep the chevrons.
Maybe like this
Old 17th January 2008, 09:11   #88
Davidp
Saxperience Addict
East Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

iTrader Score: 29 (100%)
David is absolutely fabulous!David is absolutely fabulous!David is absolutely fabulous!David is absolutely fabulous!David is absolutely fabulous!David is absolutely fabulous!David is absolutely fabulous!David is absolutely fabulous!David is absolutely fabulous!David is absolutely fabulous!David is absolutely fabulous!

White chevrons look out of place with the smoked lights and dark wheels and tints...
Smooth that ariel out!
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2008, 09:14   #89
Adam_Q
Saxperience Post Whore

As requsted by Viper, i've made a few changed to is wagon!

Old 17th January 2008, 09:15   #90
shooorn94
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): 1.1??
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!

White chevrons are a bit too stand out ish. The ride height is much nicer and the wheels are lovely

I think the name should be changed mate, although I loved the name Suki and the car that was suki. Maybe call her Ikus? Suki's darker twin (Although Ikus doesnt have the same ring to it )
Old 17th January 2008, 09:15   #91
Adam_Q
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
White chevrons look out of place with the smoked lights and dark wheels and tints...
Smooth that ariel out!
Yeah I think the chevrons need to be black or not there at all. Oh and I forgot the aerial in that photo lol!
Old 17th January 2008, 09:16   #92
Adam_Q
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooorn94 View Post
White chevrons are a bit too stand out ish. The ride height is much nicer and the wheels are lovely

I think the name should be changed mate, although I loved the name Suki and the car that was suki. Maybe call her Ikus? Suki's darker twin (Although Ikus doesnt have the same ring to it )
You know what... thats brilliant! Ikus..... love it! lol!
Old 17th January 2008, 09:22   #93
Davidp
Saxperience Addict
East Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

iTrader Score: 29 (100%)
David is absolutely fabulous!David is absolutely fabulous!David is absolutely fabulous!David is absolutely fabulous!David is absolutely fabulous!David is absolutely fabulous!David is absolutely fabulous!David is absolutely fabulous!David is absolutely fabulous!David is absolutely fabulous!David is absolutely fabulous!

Vipers car looks heaps better too.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2008, 09:25   #94
Adam_Q
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Vipers car looks heaps better too.
Smoothed door handles FTW!!!!
Old 17th January 2008, 09:25   #95
SaxoAL
Saxperience Addict
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

Car(s): Project MK4 MoreDoor
iTrader Score: 31 (100%)
SaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team member

You're right about it needing patience! I just cant do it lol
you're doing well so far
SaxoAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2008, 09:42   #96
Adam_Q
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaxoAL View Post
You're right about it needing patience! I just cant do it lol
you're doing well so far
"so far"......

Keep working at it bud!
Old 17th January 2008, 09:56   #97
SaxoAL
Saxperience Addict
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

Car(s): Project MK4 MoreDoor
iTrader Score: 31 (100%)
SaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team member

It's alright. I dont need to anymore. I know who I'm getting to do photoshops, as and when
SaxoAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2008, 10:04   #98
Adam_Q
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaxoAL View Post
It's alright. I dont need to anymore. I know who I'm getting to do photoshops, as and when
Ha ha! Lazy bugger... PM if you need help bud!
Old 17th January 2008, 10:06   #99
Adam_Q
Saxperience Post Whore

This looks good!

Old 17th January 2008, 11:17   #100
Viper
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): S2 Exige 240S, CLS63 AMG, Freelander
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!

hmm. im liking the lack of door handles. question would be.. how do i get in?

smoked angels are on their way to me as of tomorrow hopefully. dark wheels may well be done soon, and i want it lowered. lol

will have to speak to insurance company about the lowering
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesR View Post
Ok Viper, you are 100% correct concerning everything, sorry to have interrupted your discussion, please continue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod1 View Post
Beastiallity... They're always blowing seals. Ba-dum-tssh!
Viper is offline   Reply With Quote