Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Photoshop Chat...
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Photoshop Chat... Use this forum to chat about general Photoshop related things...

Old 28th January 2007, 01:24   #21
JezsaxoVTR
Infrequent Poster

JezsaxoVTR is a glorious beacon of lightJezsaxoVTR is a glorious beacon of lightJezsaxoVTR is a glorious beacon of lightJezsaxoVTR is a glorious beacon of lightJezsaxoVTR is a glorious beacon of lightJezsaxoVTR is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry..I couldn't resist...

the front end looks a little like the skyline??
JezsaxoVTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th January 2007, 10:34   #22
Skorpion
Saxperience Forum Bum
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Koleen
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Skorpion has a brilliant futureSkorpion has a brilliant futureSkorpion has a brilliant futureSkorpion has a brilliant futureSkorpion has a brilliant futureSkorpion has a brilliant futureSkorpion has a brilliant futureSkorpion has a brilliant futureSkorpion has a brilliant futureSkorpion has a brilliant futureSkorpion has a brilliant future

Chops look amazing cheers guys. I will rep you all soon but it appears i have all given you rep recently and cannot rep you again at the moment. I won forget to rep you though. I think i prefer the posi blue colour though. Or maybe thin about dark grey!? Love the front end without the fogs and big mouthed!!
Skorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th January 2007, 11:40   #23
VTSKris
Frequent Poster

iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
VTSKris has much to be proud ofVTSKris has much to be proud ofVTSKris has much to be proud ofVTSKris has much to be proud ofVTSKris has much to be proud ofVTSKris has much to be proud ofVTSKris has much to be proud ofVTSKris has much to be proud ofVTSKris has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by snewham View Post
looks like you just changed the colour of mine?
I did, But also changed colour of wheels and fully smoothed the front bumper.

Old 28th January 2007, 11:41   #24
SNewham
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Audi A1 S-Line, Mazda MX5 Kuro, Renault Clio 1.2,
iTrader Score: 13 (100%)
SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTSKris View Post
I did, But also changed colour of wheels and fully smoothed the front bumper.

lol ok mate
Old 28th January 2007, 12:45   #25
Curran
Saxperience Post Whore
East Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region Member

iTrader Score: 25 (100%)
Curran is absolutely fabulous!Curran is absolutely fabulous!Curran is absolutely fabulous!Curran is absolutely fabulous!Curran is absolutely fabulous!Curran is absolutely fabulous!Curran is absolutely fabulous!Curran is absolutely fabulous!Curran is absolutely fabulous!Curran is absolutely fabulous!Curran is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JezsaxoVTR View Post
Sorry..I couldn't resist...

the front end looks a little like the skyline??
that looks awesome

now you've pointed it out, i see what you mean about the skyline look
Curran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th January 2007, 12:51   #26
BENSAX3
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Car(s): under age
BENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant future

snewham how did you get the colours to look real like thew white and the black as mine didn't as you very kindly poiunted out . just out of interest
Old 28th January 2007, 12:53   #27
SNewham
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENSAX3 View Post
snewham how did you get the colours to look real like thew white and the black as mine didn't as you very kindly poiunted out . just out of interest
umm well there are many different ways of doing it. Fiddling around with hue/saturation, levels and contrast are the main things but I also overlay the layers sometimes to enhance reflections etc to keep it look real
Old 28th January 2007, 13:00   #28
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 1. AX 2. Mk2 Saxo VTR 3. MK4 R32 DBP
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!

this makes ma want a mk1 saxo now, damn you lol, mk1 look more euroish than mk2s i think, maybe i could get a vts and do the euro thing on it

Predator_R32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th January 2007, 13:14   #29
BENSAX3
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

BENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant future

thanks snewham sorry for the thread hi jack skorpian i am going to try it now again
Old 28th January 2007, 13:46   #30
BENSAX3
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

this is better thanks for the help snewham sp

Old 28th January 2007, 13:51   #31
SNewham
Saxperience Post Whore

I dont know what you did to the background though mate. Maybe try using the base image again? you don't need to touch the background.
Old 28th January 2007, 14:18   #32
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!

duplicate the layer then on the background copy right click and select all then change the colour a bit or just the brightness, then lasso round the things you dont want to be coloured

Old 28th January 2007, 14:44   #33
BENSAX3
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

ok i had about 10 layers and i played around with all of them to get the right colouri will bear it in mind next time. cheers for the help lads rep coming your way
Old 28th January 2007, 14:51   #34
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

no problem once you use the lasso tool rounf things you dont want coloured it makes it look more realistic

Old 28th January 2007, 15:02   #35
BENSAX3
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

predator_vtr could you explain better do you mean delete thing you don't want coloured
Old 28th January 2007, 15:03   #36
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

did you have a look on that digimods tutorial i posted earlier on in this thread??

Old 28th January 2007, 16:42   #37
BENSAX3
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

i did but i dosn't show a tutorial just the about page, i know about the website and use it
Old 28th January 2007, 17:08   #38
Clone
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): Saxo VTR/ibiza 130dti
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Clone has a brilliant futureClone has a brilliant futureClone has a brilliant futureClone has a brilliant futureClone has a brilliant futureClone has a brilliant futureClone has a brilliant futureClone has a brilliant futureClone has a brilliant futureClone has a brilliant futureClone has a brilliant future

it should show you. When u change the clour it changes everything, the background/windows/lights to that colour so u need to lasso around the bits you want normal like the lights, windows etc etc. But to do this remeber to duplicate the layer at the start, or it won't work
Clone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th January 2007, 17:17   #39
BENSAX3
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

yeah i know that but i woundered what the link was supposed to show
Old 28th January 2007, 17:18   #40
Mikey
Saxperience Addict
Yorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): GTI/VTS/VXR/S-line
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!

some mad colours there lol leave it blue