Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Photoshop Chat...

Photoshop Chat... Use this forum to chat about general Photoshop related things...

Old 2nd February 2007, 13:05   #21
Lee_P
Saxperience Forum Bum
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTR MK2 : ( no moreeee got galaxy now
Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!

this is well good fair play its going to look the nuts
Old 2nd February 2007, 13:32   #22
Brooksy
Frequent Poster
Central South Region Member

Car(s): Audi A3 Quattro
Brooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
hmm very nice, im very intrested in these programs, i use phototshop alot and have used a program that works on CAD/CAM (i think thats what its called) basicly its the same sorta thing as what your using but i could never get things to look that good lol good work! cant wait to see the final car! keep us updated
yeah i know what you mean hense why im struggling at this now lol. thanks all!

ok here's my middayish update.
the front bumper starting to take form. iv played around ith it for about 1-2 hours. iv still got to get few bits adjusted. such as the sides smoothed it. i need to do the mesh grill and thepillar and fog holes inside. alot of more work needed. but heres a jist of what's the progress.

here's the pic of dane's front bumper. as you cans ee it's not exact at the moment. and not really all that happy tbh. lack of knowledge with the program.
http://www.freewebtown.com/hantscc/m...ges/dane10.jpg
Brooksy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2007, 13:35   #23
dsh85
Saxperience Post Whore
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): focus tdci, clio v6
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!

this is looking superb! im well impressed

put my name down for your next bored day
Old 2nd February 2007, 14:01   #24
Brooksy
Frequent Poster

Brooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to behold

lol anytime for ur sexy silver saxo. dnt see too many of them colour coded ones around my way lol. love it. after ive done this one. i could do a few alterations with bumpers and then modell your wheels see how that goes
Brooksy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2007, 16:14   #25
Rocko
Frequent Poster
South Wales Region Member

Car(s): Silver Saxo Furio 2000
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Rocko is a splendid one to beholdRocko is a splendid one to beholdRocko is a splendid one to beholdRocko is a splendid one to beholdRocko is a splendid one to beholdRocko is a splendid one to beholdRocko is a splendid one to behold

looks sweet lol
Rocko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2007, 11:14   #26
Brooksy
Frequent Poster

mini update,

Bumper has been slow progress. As ive gotsome 3d modelling projects to get on with etc.. had a few extra touches to it at the weekend. just thrown in a quick material colour to show u what the bumpe would look like in black. the lighting doesn't do much justice but still got alot to do to it. mesh, mouldings and modelling skills to do to make it more smoother. get the proportions right or close enough.

Old 7th February 2007, 11:44   #27
Connor_scotland
Saxperience Post Whore
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): 4th Impreza of the year - 391bhp - Audi S4 Avant,
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Connor_scotland is a well respected team memberConnor_scotland is a well respected team memberConnor_scotland is a well respected team memberConnor_scotland is a well respected team memberConnor_scotland is a well respected team memberConnor_scotland is a well respected team memberConnor_scotland is a well respected team memberConnor_scotland is a well respected team memberConnor_scotland is a well respected team memberConnor_scotland is a well respected team memberConnor_scotland is a well respected team member

thats crazy mate

going to be awesome when done

Im useless at anything like that
Old 7th February 2007, 12:48   #28
dsh85
Saxperience Post Whore
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): focus tdci, clio v6
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooksy View Post
lol anytime for ur sexy silver saxo. dnt see too many of them colour coded ones around my way lol. love it. after ive done this one. i could do a few alterations with bumpers and then modell your wheels see how that goes
would love that mate! ivee got all the pics in the world you would ever need lol
Old 7th February 2007, 16:07   #29
Danes_SaxoVTR
Established Member

Car(s): Black Saxo VTR
Danes_SaxoVTR is a splendid one to beholdDanes_SaxoVTR is a splendid one to beholdDanes_SaxoVTR is a splendid one to beholdDanes_SaxoVTR is a splendid one to beholdDanes_SaxoVTR is a splendid one to beholdDanes_SaxoVTR is a splendid one to behold

Gav mate this looks awesome!
Gonna be mental when its done, i cant wait!!!!
Danes_SaxoVTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2007, 23:10   #30
Dan
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Seat Leon FR
Dan is absolutely fabulous!Dan is absolutely fabulous!Dan is absolutely fabulous!Dan is absolutely fabulous!Dan is absolutely fabulous!Dan is absolutely fabulous!Dan is absolutely fabulous!Dan is absolutely fabulous!Dan is absolutely fabulous!Dan is absolutely fabulous!Dan is absolutely fabulous!

Very good mate, interesting to see this finished.
Old 9th February 2007, 08:54   #31
richo
Frequent Poster
East Anglia Region Member

iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
richo is a splendid one to beholdricho is a splendid one to beholdricho is a splendid one to beholdricho is a splendid one to beholdricho is a splendid one to beholdricho is a splendid one to behold

Yea thats looking good mate, keep us posted with any updates. Nice one
richo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th February 2007, 11:46   #32
dane
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): Saxo vtr mk2
dane is on a distinguished road

holy hell how long does it actually take lol, like a few of you have said im useless at things like this too lol ill definatley be watching this thread its awesome
dane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th February 2007, 18:04   #33
Danes_SaxoVTR
Established Member

Car(s): Black Saxo VTR
Danes_SaxoVTR is a splendid one to beholdDanes_SaxoVTR is a splendid one to beholdDanes_SaxoVTR is a splendid one to beholdDanes_SaxoVTR is a splendid one to beholdDanes_SaxoVTR is a splendid one to beholdDanes_SaxoVTR is a splendid one to behold

Another Dane.......... WOW!!! Sorry that was random, never met someone with the same name before!
Danes_SaxoVTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th February 2007, 18:09   #34
sean_rae
Regular Poster
North East Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTs
sean_rae has a spectacular aura aboutsean_rae has a spectacular aura about

lookin sweet mate ! keep it up
sean_rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th February 2007, 18:17   #35
melly
Regular Poster

Car(s): saxo mk2 vts, corsa 1ltr 12v
melly will become famous soon enough

good work mate will look excellent when done
Old 10th February 2007, 11:41   #36
dane
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): Saxo vtr mk2
dane is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danes_SaxoVTR View Post
Another Dane.......... WOW!!! Sorry that was random, never met someone with the same name before!
very rare lol
dane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2007, 22:14   #37
mrolinc
Frequent Poster

iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
mrolinc is a splendid one to beholdmrolinc is a splendid one to beholdmrolinc is a splendid one to beholdmrolinc is a splendid one to beholdmrolinc is a splendid one to beholdmrolinc is a splendid one to beholdmrolinc is a splendid one to behold

quality work mate we southampton lads aint all stupid
mrolinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2007, 11:46   #38
Brooksy
Frequent Poster

Here's another small update. I think ive completed the bumper as in modelling stage. but obviously the colour and the mesh section needs to be done correctly. i won't be colouring any of the car fully yet until i have all the peices of the car put 2gever. just do it so u got a jist of what it may look like finished.
WAsn't too hard to do the skirts they are only small. Guess next stage will be starting the rear bumper. Won't be starting this for a week or so due to another project poping up. be quite busy now. hope u like.

coloured
Old 14th February 2007, 12:25   #39
Japman
Saxperience Addict
South Wales Region MemberNorth Wales Region Member

Car(s): Spam Wagon
Japman is absolutely fabulous!Japman is absolutely fabulous!Japman is absolutely fabulous!Japman is absolutely fabulous!Japman is absolutely fabulous!Japman is absolutely fabulous!Japman is absolutely fabulous!Japman is absolutely fabulous!Japman is absolutely fabulous!Japman is absolutely fabulous!Japman is absolutely fabulous!

very impressive matey,cant wait to c it all done
Japman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2007, 12:27   #40
BENSAX3
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Car(s): under age
BENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant future

can you change the background as i can see it being more effrectrive on a with background. well done